IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that in the beginning. But now I've shifted... To I think they came across or seen something very bad and he was onto them... I'm torn between internet happenings or they came across something...

I think they saw something.
Jmo

What types of events happen on an annual basis in and around the Delphi area?

They have to start somewhere, maybe this is his first. Jmo
Yep, which is one of the things that struck me at that first press conference, when the first LE speaker said, "Who's next?"

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I am one who has seen the skull. It is like the Outlaws skull but I looked for a various with the piston "crossbones" and couldn't find one. Maybe his jacket is covering them up. Once you see the Outlaws skull you almost can't unsee it.

MOO ... it's 3 dimensional. As to me, it seems to obscure the lower chin area on his right side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if you are misunderstanding me, lol. I wasn't sleuthing the grandfather. I was asking about the cellphone pinging, lol. I don't understand if the cellphone was pinging because they were walking all over the place in the forest and / or if the suspect took them somewhere after the bridge and that's what the mean by pinging

I just wanted insight if anyone could decipher what the wording meant. I also have no idea what his name is so I said grandfather. I am terrible with remembering names correctly.

I did misunderstand you so I went back and edited the post, sorry. I believe he said it was pinging all over town, but it's impossible to know what he meant by town and it's impossible to know the phone's exact location that afternoon without cellphone and or GPS data and while LE knows that, we for sure don't.

I've thought the same since looking at the available evidence and photo/video work of GrayHuze. I believe the crime was committed in the time between the girls being dropped off and the time they were supposed to be picked up, and that it was committed right after they exited the bridge, and the suspect(s) left immediately. I have several questions, such as, COD, whether or not this was a sexually motivated crime or something else? Could one of the girls have been pushed off the bridge? So many questions that can quickly lead to assumptions with what little info LE is willing to release. Let's all hope/pray this is resolved quickly and completely. I cannot imagine what the families are experiencing,

The "pushed off the bridge" thought is an interesting one. Would explain how he could control two teens without a gun.

I listened to Tony Slocum's interview today. He mentioned that they monitor social media (and I'm sure WS is included). I hope they are taking into consideration male suicides within surrounding counties (and age group) in IN since the day the photo and voice was released. If it's not a SK, there's a chance the BG was high on drugs, etc., and might even have some remorse or fear of being caught or found out. I read about one a few days ago not far from Delphi (he even had a Habsburg chin as I think the BG man does). I hope they get dna in case they have something to match to it. JMO
Further, Slocum said they have specific people who monitor social media, and many times it's the starting place of their investigations. Always interesting to hear those little details.

My first post. I have done my best to read every post in this forum regarding the murders of Abby and Libby. I agree with a great deal of the theories, statements and or opinions I have read thus far. I look forward to any feedback. It doesn’t hurt my feelings to give 2 cents and get change back. I’m not a believer in coincidences.

“Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys” – Emma Bull

The images below were captured from a news media video located at this link [video=youtube;s91Q1WRuN3E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s91Q1WRuN3E[/video]

Below shows 2 images of RL on February 16, 2017 on his property near the location of the crime scene.

attachment.php
attachment.php

The below image is of the suspect (BG) identified by LE from a video found on Libby German’s cell phone February 13, 2017.
attachment.php

BG

I am sure most of you are recognizing the resemblances between RL and BG from the above images. Here’s my questions based on my observations.

1. Are they both are wearing hoodies?
2. Are they both wearing camouflaged baseball style caps?
3. Are they both wearing similar outer jackets over the hoodies?
4. Are they both wearing jeans?
5. Are they both wearing glasses? Maybe transition lens.
6. Are they both displaying the same style of gait?
7. WHY WOULD BG WANT TO PORTRAY HIMSELF AS RL?
a. Is it a coincidence that the suspect is attempting to look like the property owner where he is planning on committing the crime?
b. Do Abby and Libby know RL?
c. If so, would this allow someone to get close to Abby and Libby before they realize it’s not RL?
d. Did BG know RL and where his property lines were located?
e. Maybe BG had a grudge with RL with so much sophisticated effort in framing him? It sure has taken the attention away from BG.
8. What alarmed Libby to begin recording BG?
a. If Libby or Abby was acquainted with RL did they think it was RL and started recording for fun and then realized it was not RL?
b. Did she realize it was someone else she recognized and then hid her phone?
c. Did Libby think the man was over dressed for the current temperature? Was BG over dressed for the temperature as well as possible concealing a weapon and other items needed in order to commit the pre-planned crime?
d. Notice how Abby is dressed on the bridge in the photo Libby had posted to snap chat. It appears a light jacket with a light shirt. Sun was shining and notice the fall of her shadow on the bridge as does BG’s shadow in his photo. This is the same time of the day.
9. Was it a coincidence this terrible crime happened on Monday, February 13[SUP]th[/SUP]?
a. Was it public knowledge that there would be no school on this day?
b. How far in advance was it posted and how was this information passed on to the community?
c. Did anyone from either family mention to anyone that Abby and Libby would be going to the trail that day? Did anyone mention to anyone else the time they would be getting dropped off?

I don’t find it much of a coincidence at all that BG went out of his way to portray RL as a ruse for getting close to the girls and to allow anyone else in the area to believe he was RL with just a quick glance. I don’t find it a coincidence the bodies were found on RL’s property. BG gathered intel and conducted recons of the area and rehearsed the phases to commit these killings. It’s not a coincident he was aware of the exact time window he had to complete the crime and flee the area before a search party would be on scene saturating the woods searching for the girls.

IMO known facts instead of assumptions: BG was totally unaware Libby had a cell phone much less had already recorded him and was continuously recording. If Libby’s phone was found on her person or in her clothing BG never searched for the phone or if the phone was found tossed away from the scene Libby deliberately cached the phone for LE to recover.

Confusion: Was the area of the crime scene searched by volunteers the night of February 13[SUP]th[/SUP]? Is there a chance the bodies were overlooked in the dark or are they certain the bodies were not there during the initial search? I have read where there was a theory the bodies could have been brought back to the crime scene between 2:00 – 9:30 am.
MOO..My initial suspicion of his age was of the Baby Boomer Generation...lacking solid knowledge about technology, mainly cellphones. I am having a hard time believing BG is NOT RL. I mean a gut-sinking feeling. People say 77 is too old to control and do this to these girls...I don't believe so. With the use of a weapon, I believe the girls would have obeyed him.

I don't believe in coincidences. I'm having real difficulty in believing RL did not commit this horrible crime. And the intense SW just adds to my beliefs. I hate it to be true, but I just can't buy into the "framing" him idea or that this was a totally random person who stumbled upon them that day.

Again, JMOO, but after reading everything I can on this case and following these threads, this is the position I am leaning toward.

MOO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It looks so secluded out there.. From all pics I see.. And so woodsy... I don't get it.. I'm already a conscientiously person in woods and feeling like I'm being watched... So maybe that's why I can't understand why they were alone. Everyone is opinionated about that and say safe place... But not me.. My kids would not have gone.. They are boys 15 &17...I'm aware of this crazy world and all the lunatics , and I would fear the worse for them..

Statistically, there are fewer abductions, murders, rapes and other violent crime than back in the "good old days".

You just hear about EVERYTHING now. We had a kid kidnapped and raped in junior high (back in about 1973) and it never even made the local newspaper!

There was even a study done by a university that the news is 80,000% more negative than the sum total of all of the people's lives who were interviewed and questioned about people they knew who had been raped, murdered, etc.

So... DO NOT live your life based on fears generated from reading the news. It is a false world!

Be smart, but things are not as bad as we hear.

Just my opinion.

I thought that in the beginning. But now I've shifted... To I think they came across or seen something very bad and he was onto them... I'm torn between internet happenings or they came across something...
That would be my theory without the pic/audio.
I think it was a random opportunitistic attack with all the info..photo and audio.. not being recognized by locals so far. Well..no arrest anyway as yet.
I think LE have an idea who is responsible-they just cant be located .

They seemed prepared though..definitely out hunting that day. Girls were probably just in the wrong place at the wring time 😔

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I did misunderstand you so I went back and edited the post, sorry. I believe he said it was pinging all over town, but it's impossible to know what he meant by town and it's impossible to know the phone's exact location that afternoon without cellphone and or GPS data and while LE knows that, we for sure don't.

Thanks!

Hm. Well, with that in mind... JMO, my opinion afterwards is that he took the girls somewhere after that bridge. "Go down the hill" might be down the hill to his car. Someone in here did say there use to be parking near there until recently where it says "DO NOT PARK HERE". But, to where... I just don't know...

Time to go back to the drawing board of what other opinions my brain can come up with.

-
Moo

This guy has fantasized for years about this very crime, and he was out in Predator mode.

I think the Perp will be under 50.

RL complicated things by getting his 15 mins, but it was clear to me that BG was a younger man.

This guy was a hunter and that was a game trail.

-

It looks so secluded out there.. From all pics I see.. And so woodsy... I don't get it.. I'm already a conscientiously person in woods and feeling like I'm being watched... So maybe that's why I can't understand why they were alone. Everyone is opinionated about that and say safe place... But not me.. My kids would not have gone.. They are boys 15 &17...I'm aware of this crazy world and all the lunatics , and I would fear the worse for them..

Back in the earlier threads there are some members that drove to the bridge and the trails and gave their overall impressions, they were great posts that really helped a lot of people understand what it was like there. I remember one poster nana (?) who said it wasn't nearly as remote as she thought it was going to be, but that was just her impression. I know old threads are hard to sift through but the impression of her visit was certainly worthwhile. Respectfully, I would ask you not to second guess the decision of the family to let Abby and Libby go hiking out there that day. Today, Detective Slocum said that is was a nice day on 2/13 and he himself wouldn't have hesitated to let his children hike those trails.

Statistically, there are fewer abductions, murders, rapes and other violent crime than back in the "good old days".

You just hear about EVERYTHING now. We had a kid kidnapped and raped in junior high (back in about 1973) and it never even made the local newspaper!

There was even a study done by a university that the news is 80,000% more negative than the sum total of all of the people's lives who were interviewed and questioned about people they knew who had been raped, murdered, etc.

So... DO NOT live your life based on fears generated from reading the news. It is a false world!

Be smart, but things are not as bad as we hear.

Just my opinion.
Disagree. I live in a tiny town.. No Wal-Mart nothing like that.. We have a rodeo that comes thru once a year and that's it.. And people always think it's safe.. Nothing happens here.. Wrong. Girl found murdered and burnt alive in her car, but recently murderd and found floating in river, and a few more.. Trust me, it's not safe. The world isn't..

Tony Slocum said in the podcast that he is 100% sure they'll be making an arrest soon. He also talked about how they got the video....from social media? (Not sure I understood that(

Towards the end of the interview I noticed Sgt. Slocum repeatedly (possibly on accident) kept saying "murders" and we are going to "catch them".

What ever happened to the tip about someone there on the trails dressed in all black that day?

http://www.wbat.com/episode/tony-slocum/

14,000 tips are not going to be about 14,000 possible BG's. Many hundreds will be vague things like I saw some people that day or I heard about a guy who etc...

50 or 60 POI's at this point is a huge number, Imo. It also implies maybe they don't have DNA to rule out or narrow down this bunch, unless the 50-60 are POI's because they won't give samples.

This.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads