IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perp was LONG GONE by the time anyone started looking for him. 12-18-24 hours later he could have been thousands of miles away.
Or, he could have been right there, giving interviews.

So, nothing new? I asked before and will ask again. Is there a railroad close to the area Libby and Abby were found?

Are you thinking that the suspect could be train-hopping? I live next to the largest rail yard for Union Pacific in California. There are lots of men catching rides all the time. I could see where one could do this crime and just hop on the next freight train that passes. No one would be the wiser.

Are you thinking that the suspect could be train-hopping? I live next to the largest rail yard for Union Pacific in California. There are lots of men catching rides all the time. I could see where one could do this crime and just hop on the next freight train that passes. No one would be the wiser.

In one of the You tube videos you could clearly hear a train in the back ground.

I'm afraid that i too, think l.e. has no clue who did this horrible crime. If there were one piece of d.n.a.that matched R.L. they would have blown the roof off telling everyone , that they had their man. Like most of you i don't see B.G. being R.L...what i do see is a low life coward. I believe they were in the wrong place at the wrong time , laughing, probably talking about boy's and school, and just enjoying the day being together. B.G had probably been out early in the morning. i think that's why he was over dressed, it was colder earlier in the morning. I don't think the girl's were target's until he saw them. in my opinion it could have been any female, jogger, walker, or sightseer, that happened to cross him that day. he was there for a reason, and that was to rape, or kill a female in a secluded area that he had been too before. my gut feeling is still telling me he is a out of town construction worker on a day off or missed that day mushroom hunting,or arrowhead hunting. I believe that's what the bag is for tucked in his jacket ( if that's what it is ). And in the fanny pack was probably a knife, (or arrowhead's he plan to find or did) or to cut the shroon's or anything else he found. God bless these family's. I hope and pray they find justice.

no way that anyone was mushroom hunting in the middle of february in Indiana. it's still not even quite time now for it, even with the unseasonably warm weather. you don't use a knife to cut mushrooms. I wouldn't say that arrowhead hunting is too popular in the area either.

About two weeks ago I called in a tip. They asked me for my full name, address, phone# dob, it kinda intimidated me. Then they kept asking me how I knew what I knew and on and on, I felt interrogated. It really made me feel uncomfortable and I wonder if this is common?

Interesting, I thought tips were made anonymously.

That "infared" picture was removed because it came from twitter and not MSM. Anyone can manipulate any picture to make it look like one wants. JMO.

These threads move silly fast so in response to the discussion in the last thread about BG having a badge at his wrist, it's fairly obvious it's a watch to me, especially if you look at the pic I posted in the last thread. What I want to know is what is the rectangle object around the thigh, crotch area in the infrared pic or what ever it was I found. So strange.....

Interesting, I thought tips were made anonymously.

They are if made via Crimestopper.

If you call or visit the station, they will take down contact info in case they need further info.

I suspect they questioned closely due to still having thousands of tips to vett and prioritize.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...n-scaling-delphi-investigation-back/99583064/

DELPHI, Ind. — The investigation into the deaths of two Delphi teenagers will "take on a different appearance in the weeks to follow," according to a news release.
More than five weeks after the killings of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams, Indiana State Police announced on Friday that assistance from several law enforcement agencies is longer and that tips have been brought down to a manageable number.
The new approach could look much different from the current all-hands-on-deck philosophy.

Since German and Williams were found dead Feb. 14, for example, more than 25 state, local and federal agencies have investigated more than 13,000 tips.
Additionally, more than $230,000 have been raised by individual and corporate donors for information leading to an arrest.
ISP Sgt. Kim Riley stressed that this new approach does not mean the case has gone "cold."
"To the contrary, each investigator remains strongly committed to reaching resolution," Riley said in the written release.
Some investigators will continue working at the current command center, located in the former Carroll County REMC building at 119 W. Franklin St. in Delphi, while others from out-of-town or out-of-state will return to their "home base" and will still be within reach, Riley said.
“We remain committed to this investigation and the Carroll County and Delphi community until this evil is eradicated," ISP Supt. Doug Carter said in the written release. "We are on board until the end to assist our fellow law enforcement brothers and sisters.”
I am trying to imagine what the details of this phase of the investigation would be, in terms of what different LEO's are given to do every day. If, as some here have suggested, the BG was out of Delphi within an hour or so of the murders and has gone to who-knows-where, how would the investigators tackle that? Anyone here have any ideas from prior cases? TIA.

It's been my experience that going into a hospital for some sort of surgery will see a blood test first, followed by a cheek swab and (hidden in fine print in the paperwork) your consent to have your DNA looked at. No explanations as to why.

Wouldn't that be protected by HIPAA?

I agree, it was way down the "Most Recent Thread Replies" just now and it's usually at the top. I hope this is sitting somewhere smirking, thinking he got away with it.
Sadly, this thread is really slowing down - IMO.

I was watching a crime show several months ago. I cannot recall which one it was. The LE stated on this show fewer crimes are solved now than 30 years ago. That seemed odd to me. With so many new ways to find leads, why would it now be harder to solve crimes?

Less funding coupled with higher costs of investigations?

:seeya: Please folks, keep scanner talk in the scanner forum. You can even open a special Abby and Libby thread down there. Let me know via pm if you need assistance getting one started.

:tyou:

ETA: I've opened a thread for you. Jethro4WS, this would be the place for you to post your work, and carry on a discussion. :thumb:

Liberty German and Abigail Williams Scanner Thread

Of course. NO one said that anyone couldn't speculate or consider all possibilities.

I also can and will debunk what I don't believe happened IMO.

It's all good.
truly, these murderers are not capable of " making sense". Killing two children doesn't make sense. I think it is legitimate to consider all possibilities.

Your scenario almost word for word matches my very first impression of this crime in a post now buried under the past 36 threads.

Of course then we didn't know anything about RL other than he was the PO where the bodies were found, and I thought he was a bit much being in front of the camera so much.

More than a month later and I swear I don't know what to think.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I hope and pray they get him, but it's not looking good. There is no way he is local. It's a good enough picture to jog someone's mind that it resemble's someone they know,but not good enough to 100% identify B.G. He is from out of town, or out of state. He may of camped in the wood's that night, (hense) the clothe's. I hope L.E. checked further up and down the river to see if there were any campsite's there. It was cold that night and he was dressed approperly for an early morning or overnight stay in the wood's. He could have been a transient , but he is dressed to good to be homeless person. all of this in MO.

He may have a knife to filet fish. One thing for sure, you or i don't know.

It's been my experience that going into a hospital for some sort of surgery will see a blood test first, followed by a cheek swab and (hidden in fine print in the paperwork) your consent to have your DNA looked at. No explanations as to why.

Uh, no. DNA is not routinely tested pre-surgery. Or in the ER. Or anywhere else in the hospital.

Uh, no. DNA is not routinely tested pre-surgery. Or in the ER. Or anywhere else in the hospital.
I don't know why it takes place where I live, but let's stay more "on topic", OK? If DNA testing is not "normal", then we can drop it as a bit of info for sleuthers. No offense meant to anyone...just trying to help our collective knowledge base. :moo:

There were various kinds of searches during the morning - helicopter and foot (and likely vehicle patrol). Helicopter search went on for 3 hours (9am to 11:57am). One particular ground search began at 10:38am. The girls were found within minutes prior to 12:11pm. The search dogs apparently had not arrived prior to the girls being found.

This article shows it started at dawn.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...er-one-murdered-Indiana-teens-speaks-out.html

Just joined and I'm going to give you all a new scenario. This man (BG)loves to run his rabbit dogs. He finds places that he can run his dogs even far away from his home. He has everything on him like a knife( to gut rabbits), gun in his pocket( to kill wolves), maybe even zip ties. He probably left his rifle in the truck(a park, you know). Might have even had a dog box in the back. He parks at the cemetery and runs his dog up to the right of the cemetery (parallel to the bridge) and let's his dog try to stir up some rabbits. These are usually beagles.(small size) It goes zipping through the trees and he stays on the path. They get up to the bridge but BG sees the large spaces between the boards. He puts the small beagle in his coat till he gets across the bridge. Girls are there and they see his dog. " Oh, isn't he cute". He puts down the dog and the dog takes off again. " Oh help me catch him" They all go down the hill. They think they are helping him and he has set them up. Once they know he is after them they try to run from him but he has a gun. They may have even ran through the water trying to get away from him. But on the other side things go bad. Just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties