IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was revisiting old ( and original) media reports from when the girls were first found.

Wth? Two separate locations? And I can't find where this has been "corrected".

Could this be accurate?

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...the-two-bodies-were-found-near-delphi-indiana

This is just weird, I would have gathered they saw " things " from their helicopter vantage point ( and the last few minutes of video are frozen )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I was revisiting old ( and original) media reports from when the girls were first found.

Wth? Two separate locations? And I can't find where this has been "corrected".

Could this be accurate?

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...the-two-bodies-were-found-near-delphi-indiana

This is just weird, I would have gathered they saw " things " from their helicopter vantage point ( and the last few minutes of video are frozen )

I think that's just an unclear map. One location is where the bridge is, the other is where the bodies were found.

I think that's just an unclear map. One location is where the bridge is, the other is where the bodies were found.

Yes. Clicking on the arrows reveals one is where they were noting they believed the girls to have been dropped off and the other, the location found.

What else have I missed? Besides J.W in jail? Been sick with a cold and havent been on much of the last 3 days :/

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

The fact is no arrests at all after one month and a half, someone knows the suspect in the picture of the brigde or the voice, but they decided not to tell to the police, at least, for the moment, is that we know. You do not need to work ni any homicide's investigation for posting your opinion, do you?

Of course you don't have to have experience in homicide investigation to voice your opinion. Many of us don't and we speak up just as loud or louder than anyone else, lol.

I have so many tabs open lately that I get befuddled switching back and forth!

I am now on board with those of you who think that either the perp is in custody or has been identified by LE and is being surveilled 24/7.

But I still want to KNOW what LE knows! Not fair! :scared:

(Kidding)

The fact is no arrests at all after one month and a half, someone knows the suspect in the picture of the brigde or the voice, but they decided not to tell to the police, at least, for the moment, is that we know. You do not need to work ni any homicide's investigation for posting your opinion, do you?

You do, however, need to have insider knowledge of the facts of the case to arrive at that conclusion.

I worked with feds on cases I provided information and identification of suspects that later were charged. I found out when they were charged, who else may or may not have been charged, and what those charges were the same way the rest of the public did, and that's after the AAG or LEA made a press release.

Oh wow!had no idea he had been arrested glad they found him if he was not non compliant

It wasn't that he was non-compliant, although we did discuss non-compliant RSO's previously. JW was a wanted suspect for child molestation. Per his FB page he lived in Indianapolis.

Since so many things have been discussed and re-discussed (and I agree that new ideas are pretty much exhausted) I've been wondering if anyone has a theory on why LE chose not to release both the photos and the audio of BG at the same time? Both are such short snippets. Was it because they didn't want people to think that there are two suspects at that point? Was the audio discovered later? I'm just curious about the possible strategy involved. Also just trying to keep some conversation going in this thread, since things are really slowing down. This is all just my opinion.

We don't even know if a backpack is really missing or if the perp or girls had one.

I was just wondering about it since le mentioned it then it wasn't brought up again. Kind of like the person dressed in black. Thanks for your reply rocket!

I was just wondering about it since le mentioned it then it wasn't brought up again. Kind of like the person dressed in black. Thanks for your reply rocket!

I'd like to know if the man the woman saw on the trail bears a resemblance to the suspect. We never heard anything more about that either. The time of day she saw him would be particularly interesting.

Some reference info I collected:

Fri, Feb 10 Delphi Community School had no school; noted as winter break – no school or make up day (Ref)

Sun, Feb 12 According to what Libby German’s grandfather Mike Patty said later, Abby and Libby pulled out their softball gear to practice in the backyard for the upcoming season. He said the girls shared excitement about the upcoming softball season. (Ref; Ref)

Weather: Low of 32 degrees (F); high of 50 degrees (F); precipitation: 0.02 in (Ref)

Mon, Feb 13 Delphi Community School had no school (noted as winter break – no school or make up day) (Ref)

Weather: Low of 27 degrees (F); high of 42 degrees (F); precipitation: 0.00 in (Ref)

1:00PM Libby’s sister dropped them off at one of the tributaries of the Monon High Bridge trail in Delphi (Ref; Ref). Libby was wearing a tie died shirt, fringed at the bottom, gray sweats with unknown black lettering, and black Nike shoes. Abby was wearing a gray zip up sweatshirt with a burgundy t-shirt underneath, and blue jeans. (Ref)

RILEY: ‘Right. One of the family members of one of the girls dropped them off at one of the tributaries, so to speak, of the trail, and then they were supposed to be picked up between 3:00 and 3:30 that afternoon. CASAREZ: 3:00 and 3:30? So they weren`t going to be there too long. So it was about 1:00 o`clock that they were dropped off, do you believe? RILEY: I believe it was right around 1:00 o`clock, and then they were supposed to be picked up by another relative at -- between 3:00 and 3:30.’ (Ref)

Monon High Bridge Trail - 1.5 miles - 13 on the Map. (Ref)
1030 N. Washington St. - Delphi, IN 46923
From City Park on East Main Street, leave your car and hike Main Street to the “Y” and take Old Camden Road on your right, cross the millrace creek and proceed up the slope to where the old street meets the abandoned Monon Railroad. [snipped] Cross the highway overpass and you are on your way to High Bridge, Indiana’s second highest railroad creek crossing. Return the same way.

Access to this trail is also available from County Road 300 in the Deer Creek Valley Historic District. Accessible from this trail is the Mary I Gerard Nature Preserve, six acres of beautiful bottomland woods downstream of High Bridge on Deer Creek. (Ref ~ 4:50; Ref GH Crime Scene Flow)

Since so many things have been discussed and re-discussed (and I agree that new ideas are pretty much exhausted) I've been wondering if anyone has a theory on why LE chose not to release both the photos and the audio of BG at the same time? Both are such short snippets. Was it because they didn't want people to think that there are two suspects at that point? Was the audio discovered later? I'm just curious about the possible strategy involved. Also just trying to keep some conversation going in this thread, since things are really slowing down. This is all just my opinion.
My guess is that it took LE some time to isolate the audio and decide among themselves what to release. It sort of seems that they were going to release 4 words and changed to 3.

The issue I've had with the audio is that I don't think that the words were said right off the bridge. It seems that they were already walking from the rustling of the leaves but as always, JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member