IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO - this is getting so out of control. There were two beautiful little girls murdered in broad daylight......Why in the world are we discussing how to make meth? Yes, that could potentially be a factor in these murders, but why the focus on how to make meth???

Margarita25 - where are you tonight?

Jmvoo
I have thought since day one these girls were murdered because they saw something.
Drugs drugs drugs.
So I do think Meth fits in here big time.
Not sex.offendersure or 77 year old property owners.
The place.looks creepy and desolate.
There not many ppl out there that day just two little girls aND one very very bad man. With a gun.
I do think the man saw the girls taking pictures of him. Or knew he was in their photos.
Jmo

I don't think Tele anything is going on with this murder.,,,that's silly IMO

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Was that intended for me? I can't tell because there is no attribution.

If so, I don't think it's "silly" to think some kook or hoaxer used a telephone to confess to a crime he or she didn't commit. Unless you were unclear with the definition of telephonic, and in that case Google is very enlightening.

I' m not seeing the suspect as a game hunter, (deer,duck,coyote,beaver,fox,rabbit) at all. If he was there to hunt it was to hunt human/s. And so far he has succeeded. Jmo

I have been on different hunts & suspect is not dressed for game hunting. Jmo

I' m not seeing the suspect as a game hunter, (deer,duck,coyote,beaver,fox,rabbit) at all. If he was there to hunt it was to hunt human/s. And so far he has succeeded. Jmo

I have been on different hunts & suspect is not dressed for game hunting. Jmo

BG was not dressed to walk through the chilly water of Deer Creek either. Jmo

My first thought when it happened was oh boy they saw something or ran across someone they should not have.
I still believe it's not about meeting anyone from SM. I feel the LE would know that by now at least and I haven't heard about any of the girls SM playing a part of this.

Tricia gave us permission to sleuth JW and last night a new poster shared that he is in custody. I never thought JW was a good suspect because of his size but if I remember correctly several posters were interested.

Thought I'd bring this forward since we don't seem to have anything else to talk about. MOO

Since this is a criminal law enforcement is looking for in Indiana I gave permission to Confusion to post the information.

Justin Wildey is open for sleuthing but absolutely no one else connected to him no matter how remote.

I am not suggesting he is guilty of this crime but since he is a wanted criminal, his crime is a sexual crime against children and Indiana is one of his stomping grounds we should allow a discussion.

Tricia

Is JW now in custody? public.courts.in.gov and vinelink seem to indicate this is this case as of 3/22. Can someone confirm?

I can not understand, why nobody still phoned to the police telling, yes I know the suspect or the voice, it is terrible to think that there are accomplices of this evil, they killed the girls, like the perp.avec their silence...I pray for the families and for bringing justice for them.

I'm not sure if I remember correctly, wasn't that the name the killer in the prequel to The Silence of the Lambs (I think it was the Red Dragon or something like that) used? The original novel was called the Deer Hunter or something. Sorry to be so vague but seeing that name made me think of it.

In regards to this case though, I think the deerhunter was a person's username on another forum. They were posting creepy things about this case, iirc.
I remember that being brought up, I just keep thinking of the movie Deerhunter.

eta link

I can not understand, why nobody still phoned to the police telling, yes I know the suspect or the voice, it is terrible to think that there are accomplices of this evil, they killed the girls, like the perp.avec their silence...I pray for the families and for bringing justice for them.
BBM
I'm not so sure that nobody has.......

Unless you're involved in the investigation you don't know what tips were received.

I don't understand jumping to conclusions based on something LE doesn't say in an ongoing homicide case, particularly if you have no facts relative to the crime and have never investigated a homicide.

I found the timing of the JW arrest (seemingly last Wednesday) interesting as the further scaleback of resources followed shortly thereafter...however, could just be coincidence. I do not recall if there was any connection made in prior JW discussions to the Delphi area specifically, I am not aware of any.

WOW. When I started reading this thread from the posts made late last night until today I thought I was on the wrong thread.

If I gave everyone a 1 day TO who went off topic there might be 3 people left to post.

DO NOT DISCUSS METH OR DRUGS UNLESS YOU CAN LINK IT TO THE CASE.

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC.

Thank you,
Tricia

The police received over 13,000. Tips.
How would we know that people didn't do just that? It must be tedious and hard to go through over 13,000 leads.
I believe the bad guy is in there somewhere. They may even know it. We just haven't been told. JMO.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

If I'm reading it right, Vinelink shows him in custody at the Marion Co Jail.

Which JW are we talking about. The JW we were given permission to sleuth the guy wanted for child molestation? I feel like I woke up with scrambled eggs for a brain.

Which JW are we talking about. The JW we were given permission to sleuth the guy wanted for child molestation? I feel like I woke up with scrambled eggs for a brain.

Justin Wildey == the one we are allowed to sleuth.

The fact is no arrests at all after one month and a half, someone knows the suspect in the picture of the brigde or the voice, but they decided not to tell to the police, at least, for the moment, is that we know. You do not need to work ni any homicide's investigation for posting your opinion, do you?

I'll go even further cause IMO they already have him locked up albeit on other charges. I can't see them allowing someone as dangerous as this wander freely amongst the populace. I really think he's already apprehended.

:yeahthat::please: This is the camp I'm currently in.

(And only slightly?) O/T My mind was filled with this case all night, in regards to all the arrests that have been made already as a result of this case and all the tips it brought in. For everything else that Abby and Libby were to their families and communities, I feel that in their short lives they did indeed have a profound effect on our world, and changed our society for the better by being catalysts for so many harmful and dangerous individuals being removed from the public sphere. I grieve for the fact that they were not allowed the right to live their lives and dreams to their fullest, and for the bottomless chasm of pain left in their Loved Ones, but I feel gratitude and grace to Abby and Libby for the changes they have brought for those of us who remain here. MOO

:candle::candle:

Lmao me tooooo...good morning Skibs!!! Im also very frustrated that there are a ton of cryptic posts about a deerhunter and newspaper but no other info..i have no clue what thats all about. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay