IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #38

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Le did say there twist and it was complicated so your theories are possible considering how little we know. Jmo

re-watch the interview the LE. Pretty sure the "twist" the L.E.O was referring to was the fact libby recorded footage of the murder on her own phone.

Wasnt this cleared up ages ago. A guy on here whose sister was sadly murdered and throat cut was still able to have open casket. Make up and scarves.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
there were no scarves on the girls. That was just a rumor that was squashed early here.

Why Illinois? Indy has bloodhounds. ( Hamilton Co) Less than 90 miles away too.

They are on loan statewide. What a shame..unless those pups were elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seasoned law enforcement probably had a notion it was going to not end well by midnight, even if by an accident. Maybe they were cadaver dogs from IL.

there were no scarves on the girls. That was just a rumor that was squashed early here.
I never said there was scarves on the girls. Was talking about the guy on here whose sister was murdered and his explanation of her open casket.

I also thin he might have had a hunters vest on. Orange at the top but Carhartt brown color at the bottom. That is the orangey color we see. The rest is under his coat.

I'll go even further cause IMO they already have him locked up albeit on other charges. I can't see them allowing someone as dangerous as this wander freely amongst the populace. I really think he's already apprehended.

Totally agree with you YR.

I also thin he might have had a hunters vest on. Orange at the top but Carhartt brown color at the bottom. That is the orangey color we see. The rest is under his coat.

The police said a hoodie and jacket.

Le did say there twist and it was complicated so your theories are possible considering how little we know. Jmo

IMO another area that LE should be looking into is who had ANY contact with the girls families in the last 6months.. IMO if it is a serial killer its usually very unheard of them just taking any random victim.. They usually target their victim and watch them get their routines down and ect..IMO This is what makes a serial killer so dangerous is because they enjoy stalking their victims and watching them.. Did the families have any repairs done lately TV ,Plumbing ,carpentry work, anything where someone was introduced to the girls ??? It would definitely be something to look into which LE may already have but you have to look at EVERY SMALL DETAIL !!

attachment.php
I have been looking on these threads for a week or so and have finally decided to register as I have a few things on my mind.I'm still trying to get the abbreviations down so everything that I type is either IMO or speculation.I consider myself local as I live about 30 miles from Delphi.Regarding Indiana Packers and the possibility of a truck driver being the perp,which has been theorized,
There is only 1 way in and 1 way out for a truck driver at the plant.
Driver must stop at the gate to check in with security or you can not get in.
Driver must stop at the gate to check out with security or you can not get out.
In other words a driver can not simply walk out of the gate while being loaded.
However,there is a get on ramp to 25 that drivers use to take their break after leaving the plant.Usually just enough room for 1 or 2 trucks as it is a short ramp.
As to the photo of BG,Im not sure which photo's are real and which are the ones that have been tampered with so I am just going to comment on what I see in the photo.Someone on here had posted the possibility of this guy being a hunter and shared a pic of a deer drag bag referencing the handles so i started looking at them and I think maybe that could be from what I see because the handle is so "thick".I have never thought that the brown that looks like a shirt hanging out is actually a shirt.To me it seems like it lays flat around his hip and in one picture with a shadowy definition it looks to be a pouch of some sort with a button on the front where the little round dark shadow is which prompted me to search for such a thing in hunting accessories ASSUMING that it was a folded up deer drag under his coat and I found this...
attachment.php

It is a shooting bag or small game bag but definitely in the realm of the "fanny pack" that has been said he is wearing.
As to the hat that has been theorized on he might be wearing,based on the way the sunlight is allowing the sun to hit his eye area and in one of the photos the shadow makes a small little circle I am in the mind that it is a ball cap with an extremely bent bill such as the one being bent here....
attachment.php

Of course the smaller the object its being bent around the tighter the bend.To me his looks to be extremely bent.I would look into an age demographic for this.
As for his pants,to me they look like the typical jeans you could buy from any Rural King in the area so I don't have much to say on them.His jacket is another story though.If what I am seeing is a blue jacket with black stripes down the side of the sleeves then that says Subaru plant employee jacket to me.From what I have noticed from my time inside the Plant in Lafayette is that there are quite a few different jacket options that they have had.But as I mentioned before I cant tell the tampered photos from the real so maybe its a shadow thing or something.Another thing that puzzles me is that I have not seen a typical wanted poster for this guy referencing his height or anything such as suspect is believed to be between so and so height,maybe I missed that.I can only assume that there is more video based on that fact they said he was a white male.I have seen many light skinned Mexican males.I have a few questions about the "twist" comment that was made by LE but don't want to openly speculate on that as they haven't told us anything about the "twist". The things I have mentioned are what have been on my mind and instead of making multiple little posts,I have made it all here at one time.I'm sorry if anything is out of text or normal post size or if I have not brought anything new to the table.

Interesting about Subaru plant in Lafayette. http://subaru-sia.wixsite.com/indiana/people

The shade of blue is the same on a few pictures (I always thought the jacket was tuned inside out on BG, hence no logos or buttons), some are wearing gloves, l would think a tool belt would be pretty common at the plant and I would also think an automotive plant runs on 3 shifts.

Maybe worth an email to the tip line, before someone else tries to take your idea as their own since there is a large reward on the line.

It is Sunday. I only worked outside a little bit and my jeans are dirtier than BG's.

He hadn't been living in the woods or walking 15 miles a day.

I do think the Perp will have had run-ins with the law.

My opinions.

As we were instructed not to discuss this, all I will say is, I did a little research this a.m. and could not find one instance in which a teen, let alone two were murdered because someone thought they were filming said murderer. (Alluded to earlier in another post). I could be lacking in search skills so anyone who finds a link, please post.

I believe we are allowed to discuss it if we are linking it to the case? Some posts back I posted a long theory that did involve possible large-scale drug activity given the fact that RL has so many outbuildings and rural property but I never thought that the girls saw anything. Instead i suggested that someone involved in the deals was perhaps also into kids which I don't think is far- fetched and perhaps just happened to see the girls at some point while they were coming or going from RLs and decided to act. That being said it's probably very unlikely, but if they were a driver for product they wouldn't be a local, so not recognizable, but would be familiar with the area having spent time on RLs property.
MOOOOOOOOOOOO

One of the most puzzling things to me is how quickly the perp managed to get the girls out of sight. The woman who was on the bridge not long after Libby posted Abby's picture said she didn't see anything unusual and didn't see the girls at all. It's like they vanished into thin air.

Just speculating that she may have there a bit later even though she says shortly after the girls posted the photo. She also mentions seeing another couple once she got on the bridge. I've always wondered if any of them were talking/laughing when they were on the bridge, their voices carried, and BG heard them and got out of there quickly.

I have been looking at the blue jacket and a few things jump out at me.

1) It could be a windbreaker because a light fabric would lend itself to the bunching in the arms.

2) there is a strange seam or fold above the naval area indicating that it's not a simple zipper.

3) It could be an older bomber style windbreaker
Screen shot 2017-03-26 at 12.41.41 PM.png

<b>RTV6 (WRTV - Indianapolis) was live.</b><br />
February 14 at 7:58pm · <br />
We're over the search area where two 13-year-old Carroll County girls went missing. Two bodies have been found in the area, but not yet positively identified as the girls<br />
<br />
35 minute aerial video of the crime scene

Hi all. I have major suckage with copy and paste on Tapatalk. Hopefully I've done this right. Somewhere someone mentioned divers never made it out there on 03/14. I thought I remembered seeing a lone diver with the walkers in the creek right after they were found. From the live chopper footage. Well after rewinding it a whole bunch, what my eye first caught as a diver looks now upon closer scrutiny to be something caught on a root system sticking out of the water at approx 19:00 to 19:20 in video. There are some searchers nearby just downstream of it. Clothes? Something else? I dunno, but it's something.

This footage is actually pretty Germaine to our threads as it captures the surrounding areas right after the girls are found. I find it fascinating. Note the news chopper has no clue where to shoot until he sees LE chopper low in that area. Ok this is nothing I'm sure, but I've beat every other darn horse to death here.

P.S if I copied it wrong can someone not tech challenged help me pretty please.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Reading your question on is it clothing on the branch in the creek... it looks like plastic to me (like a wal mart/dept store bag or a white kitchen trash bag.

I thought it was shut down because it was a rumor, not because it wasn't true. MOO
I recall it that way as well (shut down due to rumor)

Reading your question on is it clothing on the branch in the creek... it looks like plastic to me (like a wal mart/dept store bag or a white kitchen trash bag.
That just made me think of BGs picture. I'm one of those that swear a plastic bag is poking out the top of his jacket.(as opposed to smoke, goggles, rope etc).

Hunters scout out good areas for hunting long before the season starts, Spring Turkey season, for example.

Hunters take off work, spending thousands on gear, and many find it their favorite topic year round.

Just saying.

-

And they aren't going to tell you if they question the person you call about, I don't suspect. In other words, if you call or email a tip, I don't believe you're going to receive a call back or a reply email confirming that they've looked into your tip.
I know this conversation has already ended, but I wanted to add one comment. When I called in the tip about JW, I was asked if it would be okay for someone to call me back if they had any more questions. I'd never expect to get a call saying whether or not the tip was useful. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stewsj