IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Movement would additionally support the idea, that Libby was possibly aware of the situation.
And it could also explain the blurring... I have always thought the tilted picture was the second frame.

Or maybe that's where the girls were originally dropped off, and the relative who took them recalled seeing a specific vehicle, or maybe one pulled in just as she was letting them out?
SBM & BBM

I've read this article serval times and I didn't think much about this statement from LE until I read it today, Also, if you were parked at High Bridge Trail Head on February 13, 2017 between 1:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. we would like to talk to you. I'm wondering if someone told LE that they saw a car parked there or in the area, but they didn't take a close look and couldn't give a make/model.

This might sound silly but sometimes he resembles Hitler to me. Is it a mustache?

Does anyone notice a weird swinging of the hip and leg on his right, or is that just a bit herky-jerky from the animation?

Seasoned law enforcement probably had a notion it was going to not end well by midnight, even if by an accident. Maybe they were cadaver dogs from IL.

Bloodhounds can track dead or alive missing persons .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Despite all the random theorizing, I've assumed, based on what little we know, coupled with the fact that a)no one would likely risk returning to an area near an abduction to discard the bodies, and b)most perps seem to want to get away from the scene of the crime ASAP, that the crime was likely initiated and over with between the time BG was filmed and ~2:45pm. Even though this is a relatively secluded area, it would seem that a predator would want to get the job down and get away before anyone might see/hear a disturbance. That is why this has never seemed like anything more than a double homicide to me. Obviously, I may be wrong, but if it was a sexually motivated crime, it would seem logical that the perpetrator would want a more secluded area, and would likely move them. If this had been the case, again, I don't believe they would have been returned to the general vicinity of where they taken. The more I think about this crime, the more strange it seems. I'm still surprised that the FBI was involved almost immediately. Although not uncommon for them to be involved in these kind of cases, the fact that they came in as quickly as they did raises my suspicion as to the possibility of this being something unusual, as far as these kinds of crimes go.

Might there've been a message left for police?

I'm not well-read on SK, but would it be unusual to go for two victims of that age range in broad daylight? I'd think the unpredictability of how one would react would be risky enough. Even with a weapon, how can he predict if they'll scream or comply? Stungun? Mace? But if he was directing the down the hill to one or both, that doesn't seem likely.

Bloodhounds can track dead or alive missing persons .

O/T bloodhounds, when you get a chance look up the Alie Berrelez, Yogi the blood hound tracked over 40 block and on to a freeway going 14 miles. Jmo

Bloodhounds are amazing.

Made a new cleaned-up version of the animated gif:

attachment.php

The first original frame (this happened first):

attachment.php

The second original frame (this happened next):

attachment.php

These 2 images may play a trick on the viewer, when looking at which image came first. Here is why, IMO:

When LE published the two images of the POI/BG, they did not identify the sequential relationship. MSM then went ahead and even reversed the sequence and vice versa.

The frames were not rotated, aligned and cropped to match to begin with by LE. But why? Here is an illustration, which frame was first and why. Look at the reference lines and you will understand:

attachment.php

It is very possible, that the rotation between the original frames - these 2 images being app. .5 seconds apart IMO - , is the result of Libby ( if she took the video herself) shaking her hand or generally moving as opposed to being stationary while taking the video! Otherwise it would make little to no sense to me, that LE would have released it that way.

Yes, they could have cropped it according to my reference-line illustration above. But I strongly believe, there is movement and there may be even more and faster movement on the remaining frames (if applicable), as the POI /BG was approaching.

Movement would additionally support the idea, that Libby was possibly aware of the situation. Just a thought.

All IMO

-Nin

JMO...
This makes complete sense!
Thank you for taking the time to do this and for sharing!

If you've never experienced being in rural setting after the sun goes down. Once it's dark outside step into a closet with no lights on. You can't see your hand in front of your face. With a good flashlight you might be able to see about 2ft or less, unless you shine your flashlight directly on something. Without the proper equipment the search that night would have been extremely difficult. JMO & 2cents.

There was a full moon that night, iircc.

Does anyone know why my posts dissapear when I try to edit them. It's happened to me a few times. Sorry I know it's OT but if anyone on here knows then it saves the mods a extra question to answer.

Please let this be the week there are developments it's concerning the tips are starting to dwindle. Thanks to all of you for posting and considering theories about the case. Most of all thank you for caring about justice for Abbey and Liberty. Thank you to Tricia and all the moderators for their help too.

Great work!!! Creeps me out seeing him in motion though . and as I study that I noticed it creates a weird Shadow on his left leg kind of pointy like a curly knife blade looking shape.. do you see it?? what's making that shadow on his upper thigh pant leg of his left leg (which will be on your right side of the screen) I hope someone else can see it and circle it and upload the photo because I'm not savy like that for getting pictures on websleuths

Bumping this so gif is by my pics i circled w red that Skibs so kindly uploaded for me above

And it could also explain the blurring... I have always thought the tilted picture was the second frame.

True. Also, look at the "fanny pack" and notice what looks like gloves over a partial fanny pack. In the second frame the individual is shown from a slightly different angle/ different light and therefore it is hard to say, if these are only gloves or only a fanny pack or both.

One can clearly see the fingers of the gloves IMO:

attachment.php
attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

Attachments

• poi.gif
    poi.gif
    221.3 KB · Views: 499
  • POI-marked-red.gif
    POI-marked-red.gif
    219.1 KB · Views: 506
I've noticed not only are the tips dying down but so are the postings here.

I'm here for the long haul, I'm here for Indiana, for Delphi, for Abby and Libby.

I'm here for the families with whom I've been blessed with having some limited contact with via SM . Their grace and strength are to be admired and are lessons learned.

#todayistheday

Made a new cleaned-up version of the animated gif:

attachment.php

The first original frame (this happened first):

attachment.php

The second original frame (this happened next):

attachment.php

These 2 images may play a trick on the viewer, when looking at which image came first. Here is why, IMO:

When LE published the two images of the POI/BG, they did not identify the sequential relationship. MSM then went ahead and even reversed the sequence and vice versa.

The frames were not rotated, aligned and cropped to match to begin with by LE. But why? Here is an illustration, which frame was first and why. Look at the reference lines and you will understand:

attachment.php

It is very possible, that the rotation between the original frames - these 2 images being app. .5 seconds apart IMO - , is the result of Libby ( if she took the video herself) shaking her hand or generally moving as opposed to being stationary while taking the video! Otherwise it would make little to no sense to me, that LE would have released it that way.

Yes, they could have cropped it according to my reference-line illustration above. But I strongly believe, there is movement and there may be even more and faster movement on the remaining frames (if applicable), as the POI /BG was approaching.

Movement would additionally support the idea, that Libby was possibly aware of the situation. Just a thought.

All IMO

-Nin
Throughout all of these threads I've only really seen one pic. The one where IMO he looks like he has lots of hair. I couldn't understand why people were mentioning hats and logos under the coat. Now after seeing this I can see where everyone's suggestions have come from. The pics give very different views. Thanks for the post. I could never do anything like you have with those images.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ml202