DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
water jug with a straw perhaps idk

I actually think it is just lighting or random video bits

View attachment 113566

I think it's some other thing than a bag or handle of bag - but what might it be?? Also I think the white thing on his left leg may have to do with the white thing below his chin. Though I wonder why it's seen on one pic of BG and not seen on the other ...

I can't recognize BG's shoes very well but I think they are too stylish to fit with his average outfit.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by otto

This has been unsolved long enough that I'd like to try something different, and I hope that everyone here will pitch in and add to the list.

I believe there is a possibility that the person who did this also murdered Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins in Evansdale Iowa on July 13, 2012. If we could make a list of facts that are common in both sets of murders, that might help us understand the man behind this. I'll start the list:

Respectfully and fondly snipped by me.

Great list, Otto! :seeya: It's good to have you here with us!

I'm there, too, although I wouldn't be bowled-over if it turns out to be a local.

As for a SK, the area where the girls were is a bit away from things, once you get into the woods. He could have had a gun to intimidate them, but I don't think he would risk using it to kill them. All one person would have to do is threaten to kill one or both if they screamed -- tie them up, maybe tie each of them to a tree, muffle their mouths, and then it's whatever. Especially with two young girls -- total control & that is what most SK's crave is total control & ownership by fear. Of course a local would prolly do the same. Or he could hit them in the head and control them that way. <shiver>

This just makes me so angry & afraid for my two (and another coming) granddaughters. Just dammit.

We must raise our daughters to be more aware of their surroundings without causing alarm.

Tippy Lynn posted, in part, "They do what they are told to do by grown-ups." That is almost an exact statement used by Jim Clemente during last week's podcast.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...radio-march-21st-2017-with-levi-page-and-more

Further, former FBI profiler, Jim Clemente, urges us to read the book entitled Protecting the Gift written by Gavin DeBecker. JC sees the problem of predators and offers us safety habits to adopt. Do not avoid sex talks with your young children. Teach them to trust their gut. I have a 5yo who would probably hop aboard if a guy in a shiny red truck pulled alongside and promised to take her to see her mother, as a surprise, for example.

http://gavindebecker.com/resources/book/protecting_the_gift/

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by otto

This has been unsolved long enough that I'd like to try something different, and I hope that everyone here will pitch in and add to the list.

I believe there is a possibility that the person who did this also murdered Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins in Evansdale Iowa on July 13, 2012. If we could make a list of facts that are common in both sets of murders, that might help us understand the man behind this. I'll start the list:

Respectfully and foldly snipped by me.

Great list, Otto! :seeya: It's good to have you here with us!

wow that is dedication! :crosseyed:

:welcomeback:

Hello all. Haven't been around much in the past 6-8 months but a friend told me about this case.

Just read through almost 38 threads over a couple days. My brain is spinning, my stomach is sick, and my heart hurts.

Please God, let this sick be found...today.

:rose: :rose:

attachment.php

I think it's some other thing than a bag or handle of bag - but what might it be?? Also I think the white thing on his left leg may have to do with the white thing below his chin. Though I wonder why it's seen on one pic of BG and not seen on the other ...

I can't recognize BG's shoes very well but I think they are too stylish to fit with his average outfit.

Could it be an animal snare or animal noose? I saw some that had a short pole on one end and white cable.

Made a new cleaned-up version of the animated gif:

attachment.php

The first original frame (this happened first):

attachment.php

The second original frame (this happened next):

attachment.php

These 2 images may play a trick on the viewer, when looking at which image came first. Here is why, IMO:

When LE published the two images of the POI/BG, they did not identify the sequential relationship. MSM then went ahead and even reversed the sequence and vice versa.

The frames were not rotated, aligned and cropped to match to begin with by LE. But why? Here is an illustration, which frame was first and why. Look at the reference lines and you will understand:

attachment.php

It is very possible, that the rotation between the original frames - these 2 images being app. .5 seconds apart IMO - , is the result of Libby ( if she took the video herself) shaking her hand or generally moving as opposed to being stationary while taking the video! Otherwise it would make little to no sense to me, that LE would have released it that way.

Yes, they could have cropped it according to my reference-line illustration above. But I strongly believe, there is movement and there may be even more and faster movement on the remaining frames (if applicable), as the POI /BG was approaching.

Movement would additionally support the idea, that Libby was possibly aware of the situation. Just a thought.

All IMO

-Nin

Thank you so much, Nin! In the second picture, there appears to be better lighting, or the image was lightened by the investigators. Looking at the images, and the shadows around his waste where in the first picture there appears to be a fanny pack, I wonder if it is an illusion as well as the paddle shaped item that appears on his leg in the first picture.

Also, to me, it becomes apparent what some thought was hair is the hat or hoodie, clearly evident in the first picture.

Thanks so much for your hard work.

It makes no sense from the stance of a normal headed person. Clearly there were means and opportunity. Still not sure of the motive. It was a very bold crime. IMO, the killer isolated them on the end of the bridge and led them about a half mile away to the final crime scene. I feel it is probable he used intimidation of some sort to get the girls there. It's the only thing that makes sense to me. I am not sure if any visitors to the bridge and trail that day would be able to see or hear anything at all from the bridge to the crime scene.

We also know it is very hard to get to the crime scene from RL's house, based on the interviews he did with the media and the route there was mostly likely the one described in Gray Huze's videos.

I still can't get my head around the search warrant on RL's property a little over a week ago and why it took so long. I don't think he had anything to do with it, but he does own a large parcel of land with outbuildings and the bodies were found on his property.

With all the FBI provided billboards across the nation, there had to be a suspicion, at least at the beginning, this killer was a transient, too. Looks like investigators would have closed in on any place in the area where a transient might hide. Anyway, they didn't, for whatever reason. From what I understand, it was either a tip that led to the search or catching RL in the probation violation.

I also feel that RL had nothing to do with the crime, but perhaps the perp could have hidden items in outbuildings on his property or something. I don't know. I also am surprised that they didn't search his property earlier since the girls were found there. The killer may have used it as an escape route. Somehow, he got away unnoticed. Of course, no one knew there was a crime yet, either, so no one was looking for him.

Could it be an animal snare or animal noose? I saw some that had a short pole on one end and white cable.

It could be the inside of the white zipper to his jacket, too, or a lose tie string to a hoodie. There is definitely some distortion in these released images. Just a thought.

I'm from Lafayette, less than 20 miles from Delphi. Been interested today looking at the distance relationships from various points of this story. First here is a map of the Monon High Bridge Trail. http://www.indianatrails.com/?q=content/monon-high-bridge-trail-delphi

attachment.php

As you can see, it runs from the High Bridge, through the wooded area, over the Freedom Bridge (which is a pedestrian bridge over IN State Road 25, the Hoosier Heartland) and eventually into Delphi. Below is the satellite image of this same map.

attachment.php

This trail is crushed stone per the website above.

attachment.php

The pedestrian bridge over the Hoosier Heartland links the High Bridge area with the town.

attachment.php

The distance from the Monon High Bridge to the Freedom Pedestrian Bridge is about 2/3 of a mile on the crushed stone trail.

attachment.php

While looking through this info, I noticed a Wabash Valley Hospital Outpatient Services facility in Delphi, not far from the trailhead. They provide a variety of addiction and mental healthcare services. http://www.wvamhc.org https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...ll=40.590128729990596,-86.65975037820436&z=15

Attachments

• trail map.jpg
    trail map.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 514
  • sat map.jpg
    sat map.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 520
  • type.jpg
    type.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 520
  • freedom bridge.jpg
    freedom bridge.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 518
  • distance.jpg
    distance.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 519
Is this the picture you were thinking of? There is a sheriff's boat in the pic.

Investigators in Delphi intensified search of Monon high bridge crime scene where 2 bodies were found Tuesday divers prep to search creek

[video=twitter;831951499194466323]https://twitter.com/PharosJKK/status/831951499194466323[/video]

Well, that sufficiently ends the debate on the divers. A dive team arrived on the 15th when the Tweeted image went out at 1:41 PM.

Are cadaver dogs trained to scent on decomposition while others scent on the persons scent?

Yes. My husband volunteered several years ago with a local SAR team with our German Shepherd. SAR dogs are trained to search on a specific scent and this would follow a trail to that person (if it exists), or to the end of the scent trail. Typically what happens is that an item from the missing person is placed into a ziploc bag and then the ziploc bag is opened and the dog sniffs it. If there is a scent trail from that person, the dog should be able to find and follow it. SAR dogs are not trained to identify the scent of decomposing flesh, that is what cadaver dogs do.

O/T our dog was also involved in a study through a local medical school in which they were using dogs to help identify scent of ovarian cancer in urine specimens. It was really a fascinating study, as ovarian cancer is typically identified only in later stages (due to lack of symptoms in early stages).

FBI may have been asked for their assistance rather than claiming lead due to circumstances. I believe ISP are lead as they're the ones answering questions along with the sheriff.
No carroll county sherriff dept is lead.

(bbm)

who, besides RL, lied to them

There is no 'twist'. The twist was they filmed BG and got audio from him or someone else.

There cant be a twist when they have no idea whose done it and everyones lying to them and no actual suspect. IMO.

It could be the inside of the white zipper to his jacket, too, or a lose tie string to a hoodie. There is definitely some distortion in these released images. Just a thought.
I so agree with your thought.
As for things slowing down, wait till they announce an arrest and we get the info as to what they have been doing. IMO.

Ted Bundy's statement, ,"Selection was a matter of opportunity", was informative. A serial killer seems to choose the path of least resistance
when something triggers internally for him to kill. But two athletic young girls in broad daylight in a public park seems risky. This tragic case makes no sense.

So bold!

"(Sgt. Kim Riley, of Indiana State Police) said that investigators had cleared a number of people who were in the Delphi Historic Trails area at the same time as the girls on Monday.
'At the moment we've talked to everybody that we feel that has been through there and none of them are coming up as suspect,' Riley said."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Indiana-home-teens-murders.html#ixzz4cThG0T2f

IMO I believe that the reason this case is being kept so hush hush is because their was very strange things done at the crime scene that were a signature that the killer left .. again this is just my opinion and no fact to the matter.. I agree he is a seasoned killer and is always two steps ahead of LE .. could it be possible that BG has a degree in criminal law, science degree, something that is helping him stay ahead of LE ??? again IMO I don't know anything for fact..

A seasoned killer as you suggest -- a serial killer with experience at evading being caught. It took LE in several states to finally capture Ted Bundy. His last rape/murder was a 12 year-old. He was a charmer, as most of us know, with several ruses he used to get women to help him, etc., etc. Up until the Chi O murders and attacks, and the 12 y/o, he left no trace of himself, except for DaRonch who survived and ID'd him.

I'm in Australia and coincidentally I recently watched a program named Anita, it's the harrowing story of the brutal rape and murder of Anita Cobby at the hands of a group of 5 sick individuals.
Anyone that was living in Australia at the time would remember when an Australian radio presenter, John Laws took matters in to his own hands and read the results of Anita's autopsy on live national radio.
This was huge at the time and through the shock,outrage and down right disgust that John Laws did this one thing became evident, the public were angry these sicko's were on our streets and they wanted answers. :tantrum:
Had John Laws not told the public what this poor beautiful girl went through Anita's murderers may never have been bought to justice and ultimately it was a family member that sealed their fate. That family member/witness, Miss X stated after she heard what had happened to Anita on the radio she decided to get involved and help police and she really sealed the fate of these animals who received life sentences, their files are marked NEVER TO BE RELEASED...:laughing:
Miss X is still in witness protection to this day.
Of course I don't think authorities should release all the details of what happened to the girls but I do think they should release enough to make people talk, this case needs a good shake up and now would be a good time IMO

I now think he has a mustache and possibly some facial hair on his chin. Due to the recent pics posted above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay