IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with ya on this opinion. I think its rare for a perp to start off with a double homicide. IMO there are other precursor crimes and this perp seems to be experienced IMO. Doesn't seem to be a disorganized offender who left clues everywhere. All jmo

IMO I believe that the reason this case is being kept so hush hush is because their was very strange things done at the crime scene that were a signature that the killer left .. again this is just my opinion and no fact to the matter.. I agree he is a seasoned killer and is always two steps ahead of LE .. could it be possible that BG has a degree in criminal law, science degree, something that is helping him stay ahead of LE ??? again IMO I don't know anything for fact..

Thank you cloudajo.

I would encourage ALL new members who keep asking how it could be possible that they did not find the girls the first night to read the above as well as the media threads to understand.

Also regarding the first night search:

Based on information learned from friends and family members, Leazenby said investigators do not suspect foul play. They have no information to believe the girls are in any kind of danger, other than being exposed to outside

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...-two-missing-girls/+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

If you've never experienced being in rural setting after the sun goes down. Once it's dark outside step into a closet with no lights on. You can't see your hand in front of your face. With a good flashlight you might be able to see about 2ft or less, unless you shine your flashlight directly on something. Without the proper equipment the search that night would have been extremely difficult. JMO & 2cents.

Me too.

It was an enlightening experience about how even when you think you're being impartial, the things you've read can influence what you think you hear. I hope I remember to be more careful in the future.

Same here. :grouphug:

Why Illinois? Indy has bloodhounds. ( Hamilton Co) Less than 90 miles away too.

They are on loan statewide. What a shame..unless those pups were elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lafayette has 5 in their K-9 unit.

K9 Training
All of the LPD K9 Units were trained at Von Liche Kennels, located in Denver, Indiana. The K9s are trained in:

• Area searches
  • Article searches
  • Handler protection
  • Narcotics detection
  • Obedience
  • Tracking
http://www.lafayette.in.gov/395/K-9-Unit

Maybe there was something special about the dogs from Illinois.

Ok you've triggered a memory. A day or 2 after the girls were found, was there not a dive team and boat back at the creek? Or have I imagined that/got confused with another case? :thinking:

ETA: Found this

Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2017

Tuesday morning: The search resumes with teams of volunteers and police officers. The effort also includes K-9 units and dive teams.
I'm sure this has been said but...what if the killer was one of the search volunteers? That evening and the next morning. It would certainly be handy to be one of the first on scene to "innocently" check vital signs. (Which would explain why his DNA was found on the bodies.)

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

attachment.php
I have been looking on these threads for a week or so and have finally decided to register as I have a few things on my mind.I'm still trying to get the abbreviations down so everything that I type is either IMO or speculation.I consider myself local as I live about 30 miles from Delphi.Regarding Indiana Packers and the possibility of a truck driver being the perp,which has been theorized,
There is only 1 way in and 1 way out for a truck driver at the plant.
Driver must stop at the gate to check in with security or you can not get in.
Driver must stop at the gate to check out with security or you can not get out.
In other words a driver can not simply walk out of the gate while being loaded.
However,there is a get on ramp to 25 that drivers use to take their break after leaving the plant.Usually just enough room for 1 or 2 trucks as it is a short ramp.
As to the photo of BG,Im not sure which photo's are real and which are the ones that have been tampered with so I am just going to comment on what I see in the photo.Someone on here had posted the possibility of this guy being a hunter and shared a pic of a deer drag bag referencing the handles so i started looking at them and I think maybe that could be from what I see because the handle is so "thick".I have never thought that the brown that looks like a shirt hanging out is actually a shirt.To me it seems like it lays flat around his hip and in one picture with a shadowy definition it looks to be a pouch of some sort with a button on the front where the little round dark shadow is which prompted me to search for such a thing in hunting accessories ASSUMING that it was a folded up deer drag under his coat and I found this...
attachment.php

It is a shooting bag or small game bag but definitely in the realm of the "fanny pack" that has been said he is wearing.
As to the hat that has been theorized on he might be wearing,based on the way the sunlight is allowing the sun to hit his eye area and in one of the photos the shadow makes a small little circle I am in the mind that it is a ball cap with an extremely bent bill such as the one being bent here....
attachment.php

Of course the smaller the object its being bent around the tighter the bend.To me his looks to be extremely bent.I would look into an age demographic for this.
As for his pants,to me they look like the typical jeans you could buy from any Rural King in the area so I don't have much to say on them.His jacket is another story though.If what I am seeing is a blue jacket with black stripes down the side of the sleeves then that says Subaru plant employee jacket to me.From what I have noticed from my time inside the Plant in Lafayette is that there are quite a few different jacket options that they have had.But as I mentioned before I cant tell the tampered photos from the real so maybe its a shadow thing or something.Another thing that puzzles me is that I have not seen a typical wanted poster for this guy referencing his height or anything such as suspect is believed to be between so and so height,maybe I missed that.I can only assume that there is more video based on that fact they said he was a white male.I have seen many light skinned Mexican males.I have a few questions about the "twist" comment that was made by LE but don't want to openly speculate on that as they haven't told us anything about the "twist". The things I have mentioned are what have been on my mind and instead of making multiple little posts,I have made it all here at one time.I'm sorry if anything is out of text or normal post size or if I have not brought anything new to the table.

Attachments

• deerbag.jpg
    deerbag.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 721
  • 129993140_amazoncom-filson-shelter-cloth-shooting-bag-sports-.jpg
    129993140_amazoncom-filson-shelter-cloth-shooting-bag-sports-.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 719
  • ballcapbend.jpg
    ballcapbend.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 722
Serial Killer is a definite possibility, brings back my idea of cat fishing. There's just so much we don't know. I think if he is a SK, then he had a car, waiting up at the cemetery, or parked perhaps just down the road. I know LE put out a call for people who may have picked up a hitchhiker. With all the attention this case has gotten, I truly believe a hitchhiker fitting BG's description would have been called in to LE by trucker etc who picked him up. Who knows maybe it has been. Also, don't think a poor homeless/vagrant drifter type. That appears to be a serious weapon in his jacket, which would be a) expensive to maintain and b) if it's obvious to us, then it would be obvious to whomever gave him a ride out of town.

Libby had a KIK account I wonder how successful LE has been going into her account and seeing who she was chatting with there...so many questions, so few answers..

I think the killer surely had his own transportation. It would take a brazen perp to decide to commit a double murder and count on hitching a ride out of town. He seems too organized and focused to have not have a definite escape plan. He also had to have good balance to neogotiate that high, rickety bridge. I couldn't even crawl across it. Heights don't seem to bother him.

IMO I believe that the reason this case is being kept so hush hush is because their was very strange things done at the crime scene that were a signature that the killer left .. again this is just my opinion and no fact to the matter.. I agree he is a seasoned killer and is always two steps ahead of LE .. could it be possible that BG has a degree in criminal law, science degree, something that is helping him stay ahead of LE ??? again IMO I don't know anything for fact..

Le did say there twist and it was complicated so your theories are possible considering how little we know. Jmo

If you've never experienced being in rural setting after the sun goes down. Once it's dark outside step into a closet with no lights on. You can't see your hand in front of your face. With a good flashlight you might be able to see about 2ft or less, unless you shine your flashlight directly on something. Without the proper equipment the search that night would have been extremely difficult. JMO & 2cents.

Amen to that!!! Just getting into my parents' house late at night was a challenge, if the garage light wasn't left on.

I' m not seeing the suspect as a game hunter, (deer,duck,coyote,beaver,fox,rabbit) at all. If he was there to hunt it was to hunt human/s. And so far he has succeeded. Jmo

I have been on different hunts & suspect is not dressed for game hunting. Jmo

Was the deer hunter hints based on the delusional bogger's posts as to details and COD? The guy sounds nuts to me.

I'm sure this has been said but...what if the killer was one of the search volunteers? That evening and the next morning. It would certainly be handy to be one of the first on scene to "innocently" check vital signs. (Which would explain why his DNA was found on the bodies.)

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
we don't even know if DNA was found on the girls. killers have involved themselves before in searches. however, i think if a searcher checked the vital signs of the girls that LE would have known been informed immediately by the individual, and not as a result of DNA testing.

Ha! You'll have to include old members here, because I want to know what information friends and family members gave LE, that led LE to rule out foul play and believe the young ladies were not in any kind of danger. tia

Noted and you are right. I was actually going to say all members to refresh memories! It's soooo easy to forget all the details. And I wonder about that too!

attachment.php
I have been looking on these threads for a week or so and have finally decided to register as I have a few things on my mind.I'm still trying to get the abbreviations down so everything that I type is either IMO or speculation.I consider myself local as I live about 30 miles from Delphi.Regarding Indiana Packers and the possibility of a truck driver being the perp,which has been theorized,
There is only 1 way in and 1 way out for a truck driver at the plant.
Driver must stop at the gate to check in with security or you can not get in.
Driver must stop at the gate to check out with security or you can not get out.
In other words a driver can not simply walk out of the gate while being loaded.
However,there is a get on ramp to 25 that drivers use to take their break after leaving the plant.Usually just enough room for 1 or 2 trucks as it is a short ramp.
As to the photo of BG,Im not sure which photo's are real and which are the ones that have been tampered with so I am just going to comment on what I see in the photo.Someone on here had posted the possibility of this guy being a hunter and shared a pic of a deer drag bag referencing the handles so i started looking at them and I think maybe that could be from what I see because the handle is so "thick".I have never thought that the brown that looks like a shirt hanging out is actually a shirt.To me it seems like it lays flat around his hip and in one picture with a shadowy definition it looks to be a pouch of some sort with a button on the front where the little round dark shadow is which prompted me to search for such a thing in hunting accessories ASSUMING that it was a folded up deer drag under his coat and I found this...
attachment.php

It is a shooting bag or small game bag but definitely in the realm of the "fanny pack" that has been said he is wearing.
As to the hat that has been theorized on he might be wearing,based on the way the sunlight is allowing the sun to hit his eye area and in one of the photos the shadow makes a small little circle I am in the mind that it is a ball cap with an extremely bent bill such as the one being bent here....
attachment.php

Of course the smaller the object its being bent around the tighter the bend.To me his looks to be extremely bent.I would look into an age demographic for this.
As for his pants,to me they look like the typical jeans you could buy from any Rural King in the area so I don't have much to say on them.His jacket is another story though.If what I am seeing is a blue jacket with black stripes down the side of the sleeves then that says Subaru plant employee jacket to me.From what I have noticed from my time inside the Plant in Lafayette is that there are quite a few different jacket options that they have had.But as I mentioned before I cant tell the tampered photos from the real so maybe its a shadow thing or something.Another thing that puzzles me is that I have not seen a typical wanted poster for this guy referencing his height or anything such as suspect is believed to be between so and so height,maybe I missed that.I can only assume that there is more video based on that fact they said he was a white male.I have seen many light skinned Mexican males.I have a few questions about the "twist" comment that was made by LE but don't want to openly speculate on that as they haven't told us anything about the "twist". The things I have mentioned are what have been on my mind and instead of making multiple little posts,I have made it all here at one time.I'm sorry if anything is out of text or normal post size or if I have not brought anything new to the table.

Excellent observations from a local!
Good to have the info about getting into the plant.

Excellent observations from a local!
Good to have the info about getting into the plant.
There is no 'twist'. The twist was they filmed BG and got audio from him or someone else.

There cant be a twist when they have no idea whose done it and everyones lying to them and no actual suspect. IMO.

It's quite a large scene, as well as all of the challenges of stream, trees, leaves, etc. to search and process.

I think the killer surely had his own transportation. It would take a brazen perp to decide to commit a double murder and count on hitching a ride out of town. He seems too organized and focused to have not have a definite escape plan. He also had to have good balance to neogotiate that high, rickety bridge. I couldn't even crawl across it. Heights don't seem to bother him.

Maybe even his own two feet. In my opinion.

I can agree to this line of thinking in parts of my mind, but then, the more I learn about the effects of Meth use, and the "symptoms" present in users of such, I don't know that "making sense" necessarily has to apply here. As a couple of earlier posters have pointed out, what rational Folk would think or do, does not necessarily transfer to what a criminally-insane or drug altered mind would act on.

I live in the hinterlands where some of this meth-evil is taking root, and we do find evidence of it in the woods, on the trails, on riverbanks and secluded trail-access-only beaches. We do not have abandoned buildings or overgrown parking lots here. I am almost hoping it's tied to this case, and that we have had our wake-up call to act, and reclaim our communities.

jmo, moo

Do i believe someone on a meth induced violent or delusional psychosis could commit a gruesome murder? You betcha. Do i believe the same person could then come back down immediately to reality, rational thinking, planning and execute a flawless hiding of bodies, escape seemingly without a trace, get out of the area, keep their mouth shut and remain beneath the cloak of suspicion? No way. The more i think about it, If it had been these circumstances, i think this would have been an open and shut case right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w