IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, I feel like everything is just going around and around in circles. Our theories have now sprouted theories. Until we get some kind of new information, I think everything is pretty much at a standstill. I generally enjoy theorizing and reading into evidence and hearing new ideas, but after thousands of posts I don't feel any closer to solving this than I felt at the beginning. In fact, I think the waters just got muddier.

I have a feeling that when this is all said and done and we know the truth, that it's going to be something very simple-something so obvious that we won't believe that we missed it. Or something that we couldn't have solved because we were missing crucial bits of information. For instance, we'll learn that it was one of the girls' uncles and that LE knew it all along because right after "go down the hill" you can hear one of the girls say,"Okay Uncle Bob!" Or whatever.

I HOPE LE knows a lot more than they're saying. I HOPE they are simply building their case to ensure it's airtight. This is one case, however, that I need to step back from. It's actually keeping me up at night. FWIW, though, it is good to see so many people here on WS keeping the girls in mind and putting THEM first. I've seen so many other blogs and stuff where the theorizing has actually demonized the girls and the rumor mill has not been kind. At least here on WS the girls come first, and everything we do is to bring justice to them.

This. Everything you said, is how I feel. All of it. Thank you for putting it so eloquently. Agree 10000%

Hi, I am new to this case and haven't read through all of the threads yet but I was wondering if the pictures and audio could have been taken using the sos feature of her phone. I know that my Galaxy had a feature where if you hit the power three times quickly, the phone would take pictures from both cameras, record audio and pinpoint the gps coordinates. I'm not sure if this has been brought up as a possibility but I though I would put it out there. I hate what happened to these girls and hope that their case is solved soon.

I feel dumb for posting them. I guess I was hoping someone would say that branches are tied this way as trail markers or something. Ok, lol thanks for the extra eyes. I don't want to derail with talk of things seen/not seen. [emoji4]
Don't feel dumb. When I first saw that picture I thought the exact same thing - like a tiny little fence. :)

Thanks to those that directed us down to the basement. Interesting stuff going on down there. Have changed my mind about the entire case and investigation. I feel sadder now, but am more at peace with the fact that it's going to be solved (or already has been).

Back in 1999 NASA enhanced video enough in the Katie Poirer case in MN to narrow down what the perp's ball cap said on it and/or jacket logo. Almost 20 years on, I find it hard hard to believe there can't be a clearer image of this guy to help identify him...but jmo.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...zabeth-Thomas-15-Maury-County-13-March-2017-4

Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas missing, believed to be with former teacher.

I don't see any relation to this case but some people brought up the possibility.

Yes, IMO no relation between TN abduction case and Delphi case. I have connections to that area of TN and all indications are that the teacher groomed this student and took advantage of her vulnerability. He had searched on his computer about " teen marriage". The student and teacher in TN were caught by another student kissing. So IMO opinion TN case limited to a teacher having an inappropriate relationship w student and not the Delphi girls. This news site has credible coverage of TN teacher/ student case for reference.
https://www.google.com/search?q=news+channel+4&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

I'm wondering if this property that the victims were found was maybe a drug hangout? I own a 250 acre property with 40 acres of woods around a river. There is a drive that runs along the woods that goes back to the river. There is no house on the property and though I have signs posted at the start of the private drive people are always going back to fish and drink and ounce we even found disgaurded needles and other things. Just makes me wonder if some illegal activity was happening on RL property before the murders and maybe RL may or may not of known who they were and or what they were up to? Makes me wonder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really appreciate this and wish it could be posted at the top of every page. It would answer a lot of the questions that come up over and over and over.

I would add to it that LE has released what he is wearing and this whole discussion of two hats, knifes, guns showing etc is moot IMO as I believe LE would have told us if he had any other clothing/identifiable logos etc.

The horses we've been beating are way beyond dead..I hope that we can come up with some fresh concepts but without more info I think we are pretty stuck and left spinning in circles. The scanner thread has given me new hope, new info to ruminate over.

:deadhorse:

I'm wondering if this property that the victims were found was maybe a drug hangout? I own a 250 acre property with 40 acres of woods around a river. There is a drive that runs along the woods that goes back to the river. There is no house on the property and though I have signs posted at the start of the private drive people are always going back to fish and drink and ounce we even found disgaurded needles and other things. Just makes me wonder if some illegal activity was happening on RL property before the murders and maybe RL may or may not of know who they were and or what they were up to? Makes me wonder

Bingo! IMO

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank you very much. Interesting how a photo becomes so distorted as to make it appear there is much more going on.

The same interesting and disappointing thing happens if you because of your feeling choose a good-looking male person who had started fund raisers for Kokomo and Delphi (I stumbled upon ...), put (pic manipulated via GIMP) a blue jacket on his shoulders, a blue hoodie around his neck and a brown cap on his head - indeed the person suddenly has similarity with BG. I think the technique will be successful (or NOT) with a lot of men, unfortunately.
I will not post the pic because my thoughts are probably very very wrong.

I'm wondering if this property that the victims were found was maybe a drug hangout? I own a 250 acre property with 40 acres of woods around a river. There is a drive that runs along the woods that goes back to the river. There is no house on the property and though I have signs posted at the start of the private drive people are always going back to fish and drink and ounce we even found disgaurded needles and other things. Just makes me wonder if some illegal activity was happening on RL property before the murders and maybe RL may or may not of know who they were and or what they were up to? Makes me wonder

Just to throw it out there...

A friend owns a 500 acre horse farm in the Midlands of SC. He drives around his property once a month to try and keep an eye on things. He's found, on many occasions, evidence of mobile meth lab activity. Most of the property is heavily wooded, with sandy roads running between his and other folks' properties.

I've thought for a few weeks now that there's a drug connection in this case, just MOO, though.

Hm, good thought.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Yes, IMO no relation between TN abduction case and Delphi case. I have connections to that area of TN and all indications are that the teacher groomed this student and took advantage of her vulnerability. He had searched on his computer about " teen marriage". The student and teacher in TN were caught by another student kissing. So IMO opinion TN case limited to a teacher having an inappropriate relationship w student and not the Delphi girls. This news site has credible coverage of TN teacher/ student case for reference.
https://www.google.com/search?q=news+channel+4&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

JMO but I agree they are 2 unrelated cases. I would recommend heading down to the basement.

A couple days ago there was some confusion whether RL was still in the Carroll County Jail. When VINELink was checked, they were no longer offering you the option to register for notification for him if he was going to be released or transferred. I thought that was very strange because I am no stranger to VINELink because of some stuff that is happening in my personal life. My hinky meter was going off big time. Fox news checked on his status yesterday per a request....
View attachment 113512

Well I went ahead and checked this morning...........He is NOT in Carroll County jail any longer

Alias: LOGAN, RONALD E.
Offender Name: LOGAN, RONALD EUGENE
Custody Status: Transferred
Race: White
Contact Facility: Carroll County Jail
Registration for notification is not currently available for this offender.
More Info
Offender Name: LOGAN, RONALD EUGENE
Custody Status: Transferred
Race: White
Contact Facility: Carroll County Jail

There is no date..are you sure this is today? He went into Carroll County Jail..transferred to Clinton County for his safety and back to Carroll for a 'hearing' that we are unclear if it happened or not. Thanks

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...-indiana-murder-mystery-as-reward-reaches-50g
^^ is the quote from "source close to the investigation ....."

Hi Jax - it's in the link below: http://wlfi.com/2017/02/22/delphi-t...her-death-police-hope-it-leads-to-arrest/amp/

Off to find a link for the nightmare one, I believe that it was something like 'someone close to the investigation who has heard the full audio described it as "the stuff of nightmares". I'll grab it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member