IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never thought RL is BG still don't. I think he knows a lot more than he's said though. JMO. I would really like to know how many people were actually out there that day 2/13

With all due respect, no one outside of LE knows what statements, if any, RL made to them, nor does anyone outside the investigation know what evidence has been collected and analyzed.

Thread 38!!! Holy WOW! Had a nasty head cold almost 2 weeks ago... Now Bronchitis 😷 Now I can lay in bed and catch up. Nothing wrong with having hope and saying prayers for LE to solve this crime. Pray also the Perp screws up and caught sooner than later.
God knows and will give his judgement to BG when it's time. I stand with LE they will solve it but my gut feeling it won't be anytime soon.
Love to all ❤🕯🕇

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

One of the things that is often necessary is to reverse-engineer some of what LE knows but hasn't told us. You have seen some of this already with the mapping and isolating the exact or as close to exact as possible locations of Libby, Abby, BG, the various crime scene taped marked off areas, etc. You will also see where I have been trying to gather as much information related to the search (you will find the initial part of that in the scanner thread - more is coming later today from the ISP scanner traffic). There isn't much but it tells us much more than LE or media reported in terms of the activities going on and most importantly the time so we can get a better time line.

I know from my experience here the mapping sleuths and the photo analyst sleuths and flow of crime analysts (the crime, or puzzle pieces have to fit together and there usually is a flow) will still be working this - certain they may have missed something. Truly LE could save us some time, 100s of hours for some of us, but they choose not to do so for reasons I can't fathom considering that unless they have virtually little evidence there is much they could say about the time line, the crime scene, etc. that won't compromise the case. Even the audio recording may contain something else that is a quirk that would help someone identify the person speaking. For example, hypothetically, that person may, in only certain turns of phrase, use the wrong tense of a verb or the wrong form of the verb "to be" or they may have their own turn of phrase that is somewhat unique kind of like a catch-phrase. Who knows? LE wouldn't.

We are only at the end of the beginning of this, with a lot of work to do if we are to be of any assistance to LE. I know LE is hoping that the person that knows BG or the person that knows that voice will call in and tell the tip taker 10 details of the crime that haven't been released but that ship has sailed already. It is very likely that the persons LE is waiting for a call from do not consider they have enough information to even consider the person they live with or know to make a tip - which is a serious allegation of participating in a double homicide.

More information is better but it seems any time that the FBI gets involved in cases like this they hold back way too much information and when they finally do let something new out it has little value in generating useful tips because it requires people to remember seeing something that occurred or could have occurred 6,8 or 10 weeks prior and by that time most people won't be able remember what day in what week they might have seen anything related to that new information. They likely have boxes and boxes of information that they are hoarding and hiding like they have The Ark of the Covenant in their possession but truly has little value in getting to the killer sitting in those boxes. If their best and brightest haven't gotten to a strong suspect by now just based on the evidence alone they aren't going to get this solved on their own and the evidence is of little value to anyone until they get to someone - which may be never the way these kinds of cases are handled.

Bbm. Because we are not LE. Because we have zero right to any information regarding the investigation.

Because while one may think certain pieces of information won't hurt the integrity of the investigation, you are not LE and cannot thus make that assertion. Unless any one of us is working this case we cannot assume that we know much of anything or that we should be privy to any info they have at this stage, no matter how trivial we may think it is. IMO.

Ya I'm starting to think there are secrets being kept in this small town and as details begin to come out we are all going to find out that locals know more than we were all led to believe. All my own opinion and should be taken with a grain of salt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to give this post 4 Stars....

Thank you...

Oh yes I am supposed to say MOO

I think one, or both, of them said something on the video that sounded like they were suspicious of him.

I think BG had previously confronted them and they wanted to record to prove it to their parents and/or police, but JMO.

If a stranger heads towards them in a menacing manner or they felt uncomfortable, why not head for the hills, start screaming, start dialing police? Instead they stay in place and record?

With all due respect, no one outside of LE knows what statements, if any, RL made to them, nor does anyone outside the investigation know what evidence has been collected and analyzed.

I never implied that I did know what RL said, only that IMO he knows more about what went on then what he's told LE, that is JMO... hope that clears things up.

19 more days till the 13th of April. [emoji33]

I never implied that I did know what RL said, only that IMO he knows more about what went on then what he's told LE, that is JMO... hope that clears things up.

So either he knows who and can help clear himself from suspicion or he knows who and can implicate himself in some involvement? Not sure what you mean knows more than he's saying.

So either he knows who and can help clear himself from suspicion or he knows who and can implicate himself in some involvement? Not sure what you mean knows more than he's saying.

Have you been to the scanner thread at all today?

Bbm. Because we are not LE. Because we have zero right to any information regarding the investigation.

Because while you may think certain pieces of information won't hurt the integrity of the investigation, you are not LE and cannot thus make that assertion. Unless any one of us is working this case we cannot assume that we know much of anything or that we should be privy to any info they have at this stage, no matter how trivial we may think it is. IMO.

Thank you so much for posting this! while I would love to the know the details of this case just as much as the next person, the important thing is justice for Libby and Abby, and that is accomplished by finding their killer and bringing him to justice. I did an internship in a DA's office while working on my paralegal degree, and cannot emphasize more that if integrity of the investigation is damaged, it becomes harder to prosecute, and that should be the ultimate goal in this, It wouldn't surprise me at all if LE has a good idea of how this crime went down and possibly who committed it, and are just waiting on DNA and other forensic evidence. We just have no idea what evidence they actually have, and I'm glad you made that point.

Why were we discussing dogs??? Just wondering...

Because while one may think certain pieces of information won't hurt the integrity of the investigation, you are not LE and cannot thus make that assertion. Unless any one of us is working this case we cannot assume that we know much of anything or that we should be privy to any info they have at this stage, no matter how trivial we may think it is. IMO.

This^^^^^

Yes. Have never been so frustrated reading a scanner thread here. Awaiting more clarity.

Clarity would be wonderful I agree! Bemused seemed confused about a statement I made regarding RL and I asked her if she checked out the scanner thread.

I read some posts last night about RL's dog and then someone speculated that BG had a dog but I don't believe that at all.

Why were they talking about RL dog in relation to crime? Do you know?

Have you been to the scanner thread at all today?

No, but doubt all communications happened over open channels.

I understand you can't quote or paraphrase what leads you to your conclusion. Thanks for explaining. Wasn't trying to be argumentative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member