IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not in LE sites because it was photoshopped and then passed around the group which then individuals started doing more photoshops to it claiming they saw dogs, a go pro in his mouth, etc. I stay off this thread normally but the web sluethers here are awesome as I do pop on and read and they always stick to the facts so Thank you for stopping this rumor. The rumors and speculation about these girls case is out of control.
Praying [emoji72] for justice for Abby and Libby

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Thanks.

I still believe that LE cropped and enlarged it, but I may be wrong. There is a lot of pixilation to what they did release. It's possible the phone was set to record lower resolution than I do, but I do not know for sure.

is there a link to the scanner thread?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...y-German-and-Abigail-Williams-Scanner-Thread/

are you taling about RL? or is this someone else? i just want to now why? why would anyone wanna hurt these girls? i cant comprehand this evil acts.

That poster was referring to the alleged kidnapper in TN. (Not sure if I can use his name).

They have said that the images they released were enhanced. I'm trying to find a link.

It was in Slocum's recent audio interview.
http://www.wbat.com/episode/tony-slocum/

Grayhuze indicated in his latest video that BG was 80 ft away when they started filming. His opinion only of course.

He's looking down not like he's within feet of them and the extreme pixilation makes me think LE cropped and enlarged it. I have worked with many digital images in my work.

Please read this first:
http://www.heraldbulletin.com/news/...cle_408284c6-05cc-11e7-a8f2-5f32353ab384.html

DISCLAIMER: I am NOT one for far fetched or crazy theories, I prefer to stick to the facts, BUT this article that was brought to my attention got my wheels spinning. And so I wanted to share my thoughts. I am not saying I think this is what happened - I'm using it as an exercise in considering a new angle, and alllll of this is MY OPINION ONLY.

Let's think about this, the drug bust angle:

1. IMO no one is going to be doing a drug deal out on the paths, certainly not one large enough that it would merit a double homicide, let alone the killing of two young innocent girls. Those go down in homes, or very secluded areas, it just doesn't jive with me that they saw something out on the paths. My husband and I are both ten years sober and have a whole lot of experience (fortunately/unfortunately?) with this stuff and I'm comfortable in saying I don't think this is what happened. I also don't think that it was just some whacked out tweaker out on the trails...they would haven been messy, there definitely would have been a sexual component...and what would a tweaker be doing out there? Just wondering the trails...Again it doesn't make sense to me...UNLESS...

2. IF IF IF RL is somehow wrapped up in this drug thing (no way is he BG IMO), and this drug bust IS as big as it sounds, well his property is certainly big enough to house some under-the table stuff. With so many barns and outhouses certainly enough room for a large meth operation - or even just for housing meetings or big trades. Maybe somehow the girls wandered onto RL's property and saw something going down, but even that doesn't speak to me as being what happened. Here is what would be most likely in this totally hypothetical situation:

If we pretend for a moment there was something happening on RL's property, perhaps one of the guys wrapped up in the drug stuff also has a thing for kids (not far fetched, right?). Someone involved in the deals (a driver who transports for example) may not be a local but he would be familiar with the area because of his dealings on RL's property... Maybe some of these guys are there on RL's property that day. Maybe, just maybe this hypothetical guy sees them on the bridge, or from somewhere between coming and going from RL's property... this is the only way I really see this being somehow related. One of the guys saw them and went after them. And of course RL, knowing if he tells what he knows (which may not be much right - he may only know that so and so was wearing something similar to BG, so and so left RL's place at a time coinciding with the girls etc) will go down for drugs, well then it makes sense he lied to LE.
But then why wouldn't RL have be arrested with these other guys? Not sure. BUT. We have been speculating about him being moved for his own protection - and maybe that fits. Because they do have those people arrested and maybe LE fears that those arrested could harm RL since he knows too much...am I sounding like a nut job? Things could sort of fit with this whole thing...

That being said I just don't know if I could really get behind any of what I said. I can certainly spin situations and look at angles and come up with hypothesis....thoughts?

Not released by ISP. Their two pictures we have here. Anything else is fake. IMO

Not necessarily fake from what I can gather, the image was put through a program that you or I don't have access too but let's just say some people study images for hobbies the way we follow websleuths, doesn't make it fake but I get where your coming from as it wasn't released by LE.

For anyone interested in the work this person does google @ seeing infrared (type as one word), I stumbled on it days ago. Helps if you have access to a high resolution and a large screen

He's looking down not like he's within feet of them and the extreme pixilation makes me think LE cropped and enlarged it. I have worked with many digital images in my work.

Apologies if I missed this discussion already, but didn't LE admit to enhancing the image off of a video, I think that would account for the pixilation. Also didn't grayhuze use landmarks on the bridge ( platforms, tree branches etc.) to determine where BG was on the bridge. If we saw the actual video it would be telling because even if he only took a step or 2 in it we'd be able to tell a bit of his intent by the speed and purpose of his stride... MOO

For anyone interested in the work this person does google @ seeing infrared (type as one word), I stumbled on it days ago. Helps if you have access to a high resolution and a large screen

I've seen it. It's also supposing there was no manipulation like merging another layer to the original. Some person on Twitter may or may not have skill and knowledge LE relies on, but until the police say there is a face there I'll give it little credence.

-
The LE on the Podcast, was it Slocum?
He said the Liberty started filming/recording the BG out of fear.

I suspect we know more than some think. The Police are wanting when it comes to info, imo

-

JMO but could it be possible that BG has been arrested on an unrelated charge ( I am not talking about RL) and is already behind bars while LE is awaiting DNA? IMO that looks like quite a firearm he's carrying in his jacket and MOO is that he doesn't carry it around just to intimidate young girls.

I have followed this since the missy bevers investigations and have never found any of said images credible, I believe things can be manipulated to make anything look like what you want them to see. Also makes a lot of statements that are claimed as facts but are never substantiated......that's just my opinion fwiw go see for yourselves but we can't discuss it here and I have already probably said too much. Just trying to give everybody a heads up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMO but could it be possible that BG has been arrested on an unrelated charge ( I am not talking about RL) and is already behind bars while LE is awaiting DNA? IMO that looks like quite a firearm he's carrying in his jacket and MOO is that he doesn't carry it around just to intimidate young girls.

Sure as to in custody. If I lived where I might have trespassers or wild animals I might carry a weapon as well.

Please read this first:
http://www.heraldbulletin.com/news/...cle_408284c6-05cc-11e7-a8f2-5f32353ab384.html

DISCLAIMER: I am NOT one for far fetched or crazy theories, I prefer to stick to the facts, BUT this article that was brought to my attention got my wheels spinning. And so I wanted to share my thoughts. I am not saying I think this is what happened - I'm using it as an exercise in considering a new angle, and alllll of this is MY OPINION ONLY.

Let's think about this, the drug bust angle:

1. IMO no one is going to be doing a drug deal out on the paths, certainly not one large enough that it would merit a double homicide, let alone the killing of two young innocent girls. Those go down in homes, or very secluded areas, it just doesn't jive with me that they saw something out on the paths. My husband and I are both ten years sober and have a whole lot of experience (fortunately/unfortunately?) with this stuff and I'm comfortable in saying I don't think this is what happened. I also don't think that it was just some whacked out tweaker out on the trails...they would haven been messy, there definitely would have been a sexual component...and what would a tweaker be doing out there? Just wondering the trails...Again it doesn't make sense to me...UNLESS...

2. IF IF IF RL is somehow wrapped up in this drug thing (no way is he BG IMO), and this drug bust IS as big as it sounds, well his property is certainly big enough to house some under-the table stuff. With so many barns and outhouses certainly enough room for a large meth operation - or even just for housing meetings or big trades. Maybe somehow the girls wandered onto RL's property and saw something going down, but even that doesn't speak to me as being what happened. Here is what would be most likely in this totally hypothetical situation:

If we pretend for a moment there was something happening on RL's property, perhaps one of the guys wrapped up in the drug stuff also has a thing for kids (not far fetched, right?). Someone involved in the deals (a driver who transports for example) may not be a local but he would be familiar with the area because of his dealings on RL's property... Maybe some of these guys are there on RL's property that day. Maybe, just maybe this hypothetical guy sees them on the bridge, or from somewhere between coming and going from RL's property... this is the only way I really see this being somehow related. One of the guys saw them and went after them. And of course RL, knowing if he tells what he knows (which may not be much right - he may only know that so and so was wearing something similar to BG, so and so left RL's place at a time coinciding with the girls etc) will go down for drugs, well then it makes sense he lied to LE.
But then why wouldn't RL have be arrested with these other guys? Not sure. BUT. We have been speculating about him being moved for his own protection - and maybe that fits. Because they do have those people arrested and maybe LE fears that those arrested could harm RL since he knows too much...am I sounding like a nut job? Things could sort of fit with this whole thing...

That being said I just don't know if I could really get behind any of what I said. I can certainly spin situations and look at angles and come up with hypothesis....thoughts?

Thanks for your post. When someone posts their own experience and can give insight into types of behavior associated with drugs it is quite useful.

Sure as to in custody. If I lived where I might have trespassers or wild animals I might carry a weapon as well.

I apologize If I was unclear. I was referring to the firearm in BG's coat, it is JMO but I see a rather large one. I have no idea if RL has any firearms or not, but from what I understand that would be a probation violation for him.

That thought crossed my mind also. Or what if the perp's thrill was forcing them to kill each other?
i personally find speculation like this unsensitive. Friends and families of the victims could be reading and it does nothing in what we are trying to do here which is to identify the killer(s)

I apologize If I was unclear. I was referring to the firearm in BG's coat, it is JMO but I see a rather large one. I have no idea if RL has any firearms or not, but from what I understand that would be a probation violation for him.

I'm probably more tired than you were unclear, but I think you're correct. If that person on the bridge is also a convicted felon I'd think owning and carrying a firearm would be a violation of probation, even if it isn't RL. Maybe gitana1 can clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member