IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post the link to the picture you saw where BG was "quite a distance away from them".... etc. TIA

I have the photo but don't remember where it came from, so don't think it's permitted.

I can say it's possible it was photoshopped, but I believe the extreme pixilation was due to cropping and enlarging it.

No disrespect intended, but what if a traveling minstrel forced them to consume elderberries until they exploded?

I personally find all the wild speculation and embellishing of rumors or imagination to be a waste of time and rather disrespectful to all involved. There are facts that are known and, in my mind, some are trying to put a monochromatic puzzle of 1000 pieces together with 99% of the pieces missing.

Thank you. That is something that is bothering me as well. The simplest answer is usually the right one. Most crimes are crimes of opportunity. There may very well be a twisted story behind this one, but I would prefer to stick to the facts that we know instead of getting all "Saw" on it.

No disrespect intended, but what if a traveling minstrel forced them to consume elderberries until they exploded?

I personally find all the wild speculation and embellishing of rumors or imagination to be a waste of time and rather disrespectful to all involved. There are facts that are known and, in my mind, some are trying to put a monochromatic puzzle of 1000 pieces together with 99% of the

Not released by ISP. Their two pictures we have here. Anything else is fake. IMO

I have the photo but don't remember where it came from, so don't think it's permitted.

I can say it's possible it was photoshopped, but I believe the extreme pixilation was due to cropping and enlarging it.

does anyone have a link to the scanner stuff from earlier today?

just type scanner chat into your search box at the top of the page and click on the appropriate thread...be prepared to be confused

I do believe she took the video because she felt threatened. That's the way I interpret LE's statements. They have seen/heard what happens next.

I remember they said something along these lines outright. Does anyone have a link to it?

Perhaps this quote and the 'stuff of nightmares' quote should be collated with some others and put into a post on the first page for easy access since they seem to be needed and discussed often.

I also think they saw him doing something and felt the need to capture it.

and maybe thats the reason they were murdered. they saw something they shouldnt have seen :tears:

JMO...
I thought that too, but then IIRC, I believe I read he was suspended from his job on February 3. I do not have a link and my phone keeps refreshing on me so JMO

are you taling about RL? or is this someone else? i just want to now why? why would anyone wanna hurt these girls? i cant comprehand this evil acts.

If you can find the same photo on any Law Enforcement or approved site please bring it over. I would LOVE IT if we could find this picture from an approved source.

It's not that we don't want the picture here it's that we don't want to spread false information.

Did you see how quickly this spread? All of a sudden it was a fact that BG had something hanging from his belt when in reality until we get this from an approved source, we don't know if this picture is real.

The only way we can keep Websleuths reputation as being a reliable site is to make sure we deal with facts when it comes to evidence released.

This is to everyone, please stop making so much extra work for the mods. PLEASE.

Tricia
Its not in LE sites because it was photoshopped and then passed around the group which then individuals started doing more photoshops to it claiming they saw dogs, a go pro in his mouth, etc. I stay off this thread normally but the web sluethers here are awesome as I do pop on and read and they always stick to the facts so Thank you for stopping this rumor. The rumors and speculation about these girls case is out of control.
Praying [emoji72] for justice for Abby and Libby

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

I'm having difficulty with the fact that LE have not released more to the public about this case.

Why no enhanced images from the video grabs? A description of what LE folks think they see in the images?

They have said that the images they released were enhanced. I'm trying to find a link.

Thank you. That is something that is bothering me as well. The simplest answer is usually the right one. Most crimes are crimes of opportunity. There may very well be a twisted story behind this one, but I would prefer to stick to the facts that we know instead of getting all "Saw" on it.

Yes, definitely. Even I'm speculating but I try to fit my theory around facts instead of hammering or dismissing facts to fit my theory.

Press conference at abt 30:15 mark...paraphrasing: this young lady is a hero to activate the video system on her cell phone...

[video=youtube;P1uSKrtYdDw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1uSKrtYdDw[/video]

Bumping my own post for anyone interested in LE's comment about Libby being a hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lamp