IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wondered about this too.. Haven't there been cases where they asked men of certain ages to voluntarily submit samples?

Yes.

Voluntary requests.

They could request adult males at that school, and the high school. Somewhere, they implied the High School was not far from the bridge area. Maybe the HS is adjacent to the middle school, I don't know.

-

Post by MsMarple
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-37&p=13254842#post13254842

No where does she say that, other than her opinion .... NOT Slocum

Correct. Here's what Sgt. Slocum himself said, starting around 6:15:

Radio Interviewer: (Interrupts Slocum) … Nor do you know who the guy was talking to...

Slocum: Right, we get a lot of tips... well we believe he was talking to the girls, we believe that, yes, that's almost certain, at least in the evidence that we have.

http://www.wbat.com/episode/tony-slocum/

I have a feeling someone knows these clothes (suspect in pic taken by the girls). Someone either bought them for him, sold them to him, shipped it to him, hung them in a store, packaged them, waited on him, etc. and the shoes. Seems like from cases I have seen over the years- clothes with be tossed by suspects (fearing DNA), but they keep the shoes. Especially men. Shoes are more expensive - hat, jeans and jacket may have been tossed or burned. But the shoes- he may still have them. And again- someone either bought them for him, sold it to him, waited on him in a store... someone knows this person. And they know those clothes. I worked retail for many years- was a store manager of different retailers - waited on many men. And a lot of men have a "uniform". They wear these items a lot. Same things worn several times during a week. Especially ball caps and shoes. This might be a obvious statement. But since this guy is hiding his face with this hat- it just seems like this is his "uniform". And maybe he hasn't gotten rid of any of it. But someone knows this guy by what he wears. I just keep going back to the voice and what he is wearing. And I just feel like there has to be a link. What are we missing? What is someone in his family missing? Someone told me a long time ago at a job I had- you can always tell what kind of man he is and what kind of money he has by his shoes. Any guy can buy a nice suit, get a knock off watch, buy a decent tie- but if he doesn't have nice shoes--- then he isn't who he is trying to represent himself as. And for what ever reason - I keep going back hearing her say that in my head with this guy. There has to be something with the shoes. I know he isn't wearing a "suit" but these shoes... is there an enhanced pic of the shoes? Looks like there would be foot impressions too. He walked them down to the river /and or carried them over when he placed their bodies- right? Was the ground soft? I grew up up north and I know when it's in between seasons and there are leaves on the ground. Things can get very muddy, slippery, soft. And when the ground is soft, your feet can sink very easily into the ground in areas that you can't tell are super soft. We all have done it- you sink in and have mud up the side of your foot. So are there foot impressions? There has to be. Maybe not up on the railroad tracks where the pic was taken. But maybe where he walked them "down the hill". And there could have been something left on the tracks, if he had been watching them, following them, and did he step in a soft areas before he walked on the tracks? did he leave foot impressions on the tracks? Foot impressions by the water? Had to ask. Haven't seen anything about it. Thx. Great videos by the way. That helped a lot to see a first person view.

Is JW now in custody? public.courts.in.gov and vinelink seem to indicate this is this case as of 3/22. Can someone confirm?

Don't terrorists usually take credit for their crimes?
Terrorists also focus on targeting crowds, i.e. planes, buses, subways, public events......and they do claim the act to push their agenda.

Who knows... it is outlandish, far fetched and completely out these two cases could be related. That being said, it is outlandish, far fetched and completely out there this could happen to any two girls.

I know the investigators have to look at common denominators.

What a strange day on this site. It seems so long ago this case first reached my radar. It was just last month, February. It is so sad and so unnecessary to lose these girls at the hands of this monster.

Keep sleuthing and good night.
Strange day indeed.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Very nice work Otto! I would say the Feds should at least be contacting the Weichman HR departments at both facilities to check the employment history locations of the staff immediately.

Yes, I looked at where those facilities were as well....would be a very viable link to both states.

Here is their website with their locations http://wiechmanpig.com/stations.html

"hunter
fisherman
geocacher
rail trail enthusiast
packing plant worker
truck driver (livestock truck, feed/fertilizer delivery, propane/fuel oil delivery, delivery of factory facility supplies, etc.) (it's common for drivers to walk around while waiting for their truck to be loaded/unloaded)
somebody who moved from IA to IN for job, school, marriage, etc"

Imo, geocacher or hunter..

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I have a feeling someone knows these clothes (suspect in pic taken by the girls). Someone either bought them for him, sold them to him, shipped it to him, hung them in a store, packaged them, waited on him, etc. and the shoes. Seems like from cases I have seen over the years- clothes with be tossed by suspects (fearing DNA), but they keep the shoes. Especially men. Shoes are more expensive - hat, jeans and jacket may have been tossed or burned. But the shoes- he may still have them. And again- someone either bought them for him, sold it to him, waited on him in a store... someone knows this person. And they know those clothes. I worked retail for many years- was a store manager of different retailers - waited on many men. And a lot of men have a "uniform". They wear these items a lot. Same things worn several times during a week. Especially ball caps and shoes. This might be a obvious statement. But since this guy is hiding his face with this hat- it just seems like this is his "uniform". And maybe he hasn't gotten rid of any of it. But someone knows this guy by what he wears. I just keep going back to the voice and what he is wearing. And I just feel like there has to be a link. What are we missing? What is someone in his family missing? Someone told me a long time ago at a job I had- you can always tell what kind of man he is and what kind of money he has by his shoes. Any guy can buy a nice suit, get a knock off watch, buy a decent tie- but if he doesn't have nice shoes--- then he isn't who he is trying to represent himself as. And for what ever reason - I keep going back hearing her say that in my head with this guy. There has to be something with the shoes. I know he isn't wearing a "suit" but these shoes... is there an enhanced pic of the shoes? Looks like there would be foot impressions too. He walked them down to the river /and or carried them over when he placed their bodies- right? Was the ground soft? I grew up up north and I know when it's in between seasons and there are leaves on the ground. Things can get very muddy, slippery, soft. And when the ground is soft, your feet can sink very easily into the ground in areas that you can't tell are super soft. We all have done it- you sink in and have mud up the side of your foot. So are there foot impressions? There has to be. Maybe not up on the railroad tracks where the pic was taken. But maybe where he walked them "down the hill". And there could have been something left on the tracks, if he had been watching them, following them, and did he step in a soft areas before he walked on the tracks? did he leave foot impressions on the tracks? Foot impressions by the water? Had to ask. Haven't seen anything about it. Thx. Great videos by the way. That helped a lot to see a first person view.

This is a great post. I agree with the foot print theory. LE hasn't specifically stated they have boot prints as evidence but one would only be able to assume that they have at least one good print of BG's (Moo).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the "deer hunter" was a clue ... The newspaper person..??? Some of you know what I mean...

Is JW now in custody? public.courts.in.gov and vinelink seem to indicate this is this case as of 3/22. Can someone confirm?

Welcome to Websleuths.

Justin Wildey, right? If I'm reading it right he is in custody.

Don't terrorists usually take credit for their crimes?

I'd love to know how many walk-in, telephonic or electronic confessions they've received in this case.

People take credit for crimes they didn't commit all the time, including terror groups. This is another reason police withold evidence only a killer or killers could know.

"hunter
fisherman
geocacher
rail trail enthusiast
packing plant worker
truck driver (livestock truck, feed/fertilizer delivery, propane/fuel oil delivery, delivery of factory facility supplies, etc.) (it's common for drivers to walk around while waiting for their truck to be loaded/unloaded)
somebody who moved from IA to IN for job, school, marriage, etc"

Imo, geocacher or hunter..

He is a hunter who preys on innocent young girls imo.

He is a hunter who preys on innocent young girls imo.
After..,,but more sadistic
I'd love to know how many walk-in, telephonic or electronic confessions they've received in this case.

People take credit for crimes they didn't commit all the time, including terror groups. This is another reason police withold evidence only a killer or killers could know.

-
If they asked any large group to submit DNA, we'd likely have heard about it.

Based on their profile, they should be requesting DNA swabs.

How about the school(s)?

How close is the high school, btw.

-

I have wondered about this too.. Haven't there been cases where they asked men of certain ages to voluntarily submit samples?

It took me a while to find this article from February 17 again but here it is. I thought maybe it had been pulled after the squabble over the DNA issue that FOX had to backpedal on but no, it's still online.

Police have been asking for DNA samples and permission to search people’s cell phones in their continuing investigation into the slaying of two Delphi teens.

“We’ve basically done it with any person of interest, with any person that we’ve talked to,” Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said Feb. 17. “We’ve asked people to do that, and they have willingly done it. We haven’t had to get a search warrant for that.”

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_174b8930-f583-11e6-94ec-d314d7e35148.html

Sgt. Riley goes on to say that the samples were going to the crime lab in Indianapolis.

So was this a case of ISP Sgt. Riley talking too much or was he mistaken about the information? IMO and only MOO I think there's a good possibility that LE was collecting voluntary DNA samples, at least at the beginning. Unfortunately LE has not spoken further about this and AFAIK no reporter has asked about it. But Sgt. Riley's statements were published in msm so IMO worthy of considering.

I don't think Tele anything is going on with this murder.,,,that's silly IMO

I think the "deer hunter" was a clue ... The newspaper person..??? Some of you know what I mean...

I saw the comment but I don't see how it's a clue. We're trying to find a person or persons.

I have been frustrated with the lack of progress with this case but this post is refreshing. A pure "brain dump". I dont care if is perfect or has paragraphs. I appreciate the effort and the new perspective. Thank you!!!

Likely you're right. But there are rather a lot of coincidences.

Possible professions or activities that have been suggested:

hunter
fisherman
geocacher
rail trail enthusiast
packing plant worker
somebody who moved from IA to IN for job, school, marriage, etc.

Someome suggested a rabbit hunter
and teacher
........ or coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads