IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It took me a while to find this article from February 17 again but here it is. I thought maybe it had been pulled after the squabble over the DNA issue that FOX had to backpedal on but no, it's still online.

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_174b8930-f583-11e6-94ec-d314d7e35148.html

Sgt. Riley goes on to say that the samples were going to the crime lab in Indianapolis.

So was this a case of ISP Sgt. Riley talking too much or was he mistaken about the information? IMO and only MOO I think there's a good possibility that LE was collecting voluntary DNA samples, at least at the beginning. Unfortunately LE has not spoken further about this and AFAIK no reporter has asked about it. But Sgt. Riley's statements were published in msm so IMO worthy of considering.

Good post. Thank you.

Usually, you hear of these tests from (innocent) people complying via Media reports. The lack of these reports make we wonder.

I saw the comment but I don't see how it's a clue. We're trying to find a person or persons.
Exactly, who is the "deerhunter"

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Good post. Thank you.

Usually, you hear of these tests from (innocent) people complying via Media reports. The lack of these reports make we wonder.

I don't have the source but very early on I remember a tv report where they interviewed a local who'd been asked for dna. It was a sidewalk interview and he had given the sample willingly although he seemed stunned he'd been asked. MOO

Just wondering, as we all have done so often on this case....

If BG is the killer, and if he is local, could he have seen the girls when they were dropped off, watched them a bit, and then hurriedly added a sweater or sweatshirt and perhaps worn two pairs of pants, etc, wore a hoodie and a cap on his head to make himself very unlike he usually appears? Possibly using clothes from RL's house, knowing RL was not around? He certainly didn't know he would be photographed, of course, but he might have also not wanted the girls to know who he was. I wonder if people who might normally recognize him would not with the different, heavier shape, etc....

Or, knowing the girls and vice versa, did he coax the girls "down the hill" to show them something that they might be curious about -- something he found while he was fishing or hunting -- a buried chest or a big animal bone which he couldn't identify, etc., etc.

I have a tuff time believing that the killer is an outsider just traveling through Delphi -- he could be, I guess, a drifter who slept in those woods and just happened to see the girls. If this is the case, he is certainly long gone and will never be caught -- unless he is a serial killer drifting through, and somehow LE makes the connection.

Arrrrggghhhh.

I agree with you-in that the killer-BG-knew RL or had met him-and even knew he was gone at that point from his house(i read he said he was in Lafayette, at his son Ryan's home), and framed RL-deliberately taking girls on his property. BG may have at first coaxed them down the hill" with some made up something..and then did what he did-
the one interesting thing is the video of BG was taken about 2:27pm, and a girl on Facebook page on the case posted a photo she'd done of the bridge-same day and place as girls had been-at 3:45pm-she said she saw no one around-nor heard anyone or anything. So, whatever happened, happened pretty fast with the BG and girls-like within an hour-
At one point i felt-was this a frame job on RL? That's why girls were taken on his property and left there to be found next day?
My question is: Were the searchers that far on RL's property--where girls were found the second day-the first day? If so-the girls bodies later taken there and murdered..if not-they may have already been there the 1st day of serach but not seen becasue it was so dark when the search was first being done.

I'd love to know how many walk-in, telephonic or electronic confessions they've received in this case.

People take credit for crimes they didn't commit all the time, including terror groups. This is another reason police withold evidence only a killer or killers could know.
Yes, people falsely take credit but some can be verified. Terrorists claims are often verified.

IMOO. I feel that the perp was questioned early on and gave an alibi which I mentioned a few weeks ago however now LE is questioning their story and I really think that the perp is a hunter of sorts....not exactly that moment but history of such???? JMO

Good grief today was crazy. Had to go to my kids soccer game when there was sudden news from downstairs and I was so frustrated because I didn't bring my ear buds. So glad I didn't waste my time and so sorry for those who were drug along. Ugh. As always, praying for justice for these beautiful girls.

I don't have the source but very early on I remember a tv report where they interviewed a local who'd been asked for dna. It was a sidewalk interview and he had given the sample willingly although he seemed stunned he'd been asked. MOO
I remember that

I mentioned his shoes some weeks back as people are less likely to throw them out, than clothing. I have seen a few true crime cases, including I think, those two teen in Nh some years back,who killed two professors in their home, where they still had the shoes that left impressions and at least one case where blood was found on a shoe later on.

Meth is an amphetamine "speed" . While high on it you are invincible (in your mind) and you are burning your candle at both ends and in the middle. Your teeth may fall out. Weed is not nearly as bad IMHO but can lead to lack of ambition.

Google meth before and after photos. It's unbelievable the difference in appearance and behavior of methheads compared to potheads.

"Thank you. But how totally different? It's something I've. wondered for a while and with meth so prevalent in Indiana and basically everywhere, I still wonder why and how it's so popular." Because doctors will not prescribe pain medicine anymore to people and therefore they go after heroin and meth mainly heroin though in Indiana / local news Imo

OT: What are the immediate (short-term) effects of methamphetamine abuse?
https://www.drugabuse.gov/publicatio...hetamine-abuse

Meth, and amphetamines in general, causes the brain to be flooded with dopamine, causing euphoria, creating a sensation of high energy, and triggering the "reward system" of the brain. Because of this, it is highly, and quickly physically and psychologically addictive. In it's pure, pharmaceutical form, and in reasonable doses, it is used to treat ADHD and a couple other disorders that don't respond well to other treatment. The pharmaceutical trade name for methamphetamine is Desoxyn. Most of the meth on the street, from what I understand, is "cooked" by dealers who use various chemicals, and questionable techniques, to produce a substance that is often highly toxic(part of why so many meth addicts have serious skin and other health issues). On the other hand, the active ingredient in "weed", THC, is listed as mildly hallucinogenic, causes spatial and slight auditory.visual impairment, slight euphoria, and is not physically addictive. Hope this helps.
OT: Drug question so you may want to scroll and roll.

Why is meth so popular compared to something like weed? Is it a completely different feeling and something like weed is too mild and old-school?

I mentioned his shoes some weeks back as people are less likely to throw them out, than clothing. I have seen a few true crime cases, including I think, those two teen in Nh some years back,who killed two professors in their home, where they still had the shoes that left impressions and at least one case where blood was found on a shoe later on.

I saw a case that I'm pretty sure involved a police officer or former officer. During an armed robbery he was captured on surveillance tape. He was wearing a pair of jeans with a distinctive light mark/pattern on them like acid wash. Those jeans were recovered and an expert, can't remember state or FBI, was able to testify they were a match based on that unique light pattern. Really interesting.

OT: Drug question so you may want to scroll and roll.

Why is meth so popular compared to something like weed? Is it a completely different feeling and something like weed is too mild and old-school?

Just want to add users fidget, grind their jaw, pick their skin and become highly paranoid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's heart breaking to be an Australian participating in this thread, it's closed down during our waking hours 🙁

Ok, so now we are educated in drugs...is that what caused their deaths??? Who knows the small town chatter??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member