IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I allowed to I'm still new
Generally speaking you are entitled to your opinion. So if you say "In my opinion ... " you should be fine. The way it works here is that you can't state something as fact if you can't link to a media report or law enforcement statement but you can have an "opinion" about anything. If you catch what I mean.

I just want justice is all for the little girls,I lived here most of my life I know some of the family but I will follow the rules

O/T I would kindly ask that you could in some general and gentle way, let the people in your community know that there are many of us out here who are grieving for the girls and your whole town. Many of us have been touched deeply, by the fact that two lively and independent young lives were ended so soon and so abruptly. Our hearts are heavy for you all.

I've been lurking mostly ,have made a few post.I have listen to your theories and some have seemed fair and others ,well wow what can I say.I first thought of a drifter riding the rails,why cause he could stay in the woods unnoticed this time of year ,easy access to town taking the trail.I know the Andersons to the north which is a grain operation will load rail cars with grain and then load to rail stopping the flow of train traffic to get hitched to the cars.There are 2 layover tracks nearby 1 up by Rockfield the other south of Delhi a short distance. Could be possible imho.we have several workers from outside the area putting up large power lines stretching several miles,there not locAL people.

Is the trail , bridge , ravine area where the girls were first confronted , then found a very quiet area? What I mean is, it's Monday 13 February 1 pm - 3:30 pm meaning it's not a weekend or holiday, so regular businesses, factories, rail cars, grain loading ect are all working & active, normal work day noises - - - - - are the noises from these places heard where the girls were first encountered and then , later found? Is the noise from these places loud enough there to cover or mask the sounds of people talking, being overheard by other people on the trail?

And, the river thru there? Is it very quiet water? Is it fast moving? (Noisy?) Enough to cover the sound of people talking ? Making it possible to mask voices by other people in vicinity?

I spend time in the woods noticing how sounds carry. You can hear rabbits , birds on the ground in the leaves tho you may not be able to see them. Voices carry a long way in the woods. In comparison to an area with buildings , houses, cars structures, ect, voices are hardly carried at all . JMOO.

Are the local businesses & river moving loud enough to possibly muffle noises ? Making another person relatively nearby ( 500ish ft?) Unable to hear others speaking? 3 people walking thru leaves in the woods is pretty noisy by itself. TIA

Moo Just my own opinion

Has it been stated that family has been cleared? I know in a lot of cases family are looked at first and if cleared its usually said via msn. Was stranger looked at only in this? Have family and or friends been considered at all I wonder? Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the trail , bridge , ravine area where the girls were first confronted , then found a very quiet area? What I mean is, it's Monday 13 February 1 pm - 3:30 pm meaning it's not a weekend or holiday, so regular businesses, factories, rail cars, grain loading ect are all working & active, normal work day noises - - - - - are the noises from these places heard where the girls were first encountered and then , later found? Is the noise from these places loud enough there to cover or mask the sounds of people talking, being overheard by other people on the trail?

And, the river thru there? Is it very quiet water? Is it fast moving? (Noisy?) Enough to cover the sound of people talking ? Making it possible to mask voices by other people in vicinity?

I spend time in the woods noticing how sounds carry. You can hear rabbits , birds on the ground in the leaves tho you may not be able to see them. Voices carry a long way in the woods. In comparison, In an area with buildings , houses, cars structures, ect, voices are hardly carried at all . JMOO.

Are the local businesses & river moving loud enough to possibly muffle noises ? Making another person relatively nearby ( 500ish ft?) Unable to hear others speaking? 3 people walking thru leaves in the woods is pretty noisy by itself. TIA

Moo Just my own opinion

Other traffic,train the regular operations would most likely not b audible only slightly at that,but if on the creek in shallow water it would be a prominent noise tho

I'm turning in to a pumpkin. Thank you all for your thoughts and your time- I have appreciated it.

:noooo: :late: :bedtime:

If this crime is like other double abductions of young girls where the perp has been caught, the suspect will have had a past history with crime and most likely violent crime. IMO & MOO

Other traffic,train the regular operations would most likely not b audible only slightly at that,but if on the creek in shallow water it would be a prominent noise tho
I haven't heard back from her yet, but when I do I will let you know.

Thanks so much for sharing your local knowledge with us.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you make of the so called fanny pack? Have you ever seen something like that and if so, what is is used for? You had mentioned hunters in your previous post, so I was just curious if that is something a hunter would use, a mushroom collector, etc.

Hi all, bear with me here. I just clicked a different setting to "full site" instead of regular mobile and finally i now havethe ability to upload photos!!! The other mode has no options at all so im just letting others dealing with the same problem know how to fix this.

Anyhow on the previous thread i was trying to ask about and compare pics in response to NiNs gif..when i watched BG in motion, i noticed somethingi had not before, a weird shadow on his upper left thigh (right side on your screen) what is making that shape?? A weapon partialy out from the fanny pack/game pouch? I outlined in red what i mean. Please lmk what you think. It took me 20 min to type this, phone freezing up

View attachment 113614

And heres NiNs gif they made (memebr No Its Not)
View attachment 113615

I have looked at this through a few filters zoomed in on a big high resolution screen and there is 100% something around his crotch, left thigh area.

I haven't heard back from her yet, but when I do I will let you know.

Thanks so much for sharing your local knowledge with us.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you make of the so called fanny pack? Have you ever seen something like that and if so, what is is used for? You had mentioned hunters in your previous post, so I was just curious if that is something a hunter would use, a mushroom collector, etc.

Could b if it was mushroom time,but I recall a post about something some one thought it looked like something a lineman would have IMHO we do have plenty of people putting up large power lines in the area there not locals but IMHO u have scouted he area prior or u already new it

Hi Cryptonite!

I've heard back from Bessie and unfortunately that cannot be shared. :(

I am afraid a statement like that is off limits. It might be true, BUT, if LE is keeping it under wraps, then we must trust there is a good reason.

Locals are welcome to post info about the area and the terrain -- general facts any passerby can observe for him/herself. But "facts" pertinent to the case MUST be sourced from LE.

I have looked at this through a few filters zoomed in on a big high resolution screen and there is 100% something around his crotch, left thigh area.

I see maybe a black glove on his right hand. And a partial gun or knife coming out of the holster. Are you thinking the shadow is from that?! MOO I can totally see that! The shadow on his pants curves up exactly how a knife would. How it comes to a point

ETA: IMO when looking at the GIF files, it appears as if he could be running.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member