IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, bear with me here. I just clicked a different setting to "full site" instead of regular mobile and finally i now havethe ability to upload photos!!! The other mode has no options at all so im just letting others dealing with the same problem know how to fix this.

Anyhow on the previous thread i was trying to ask about and compare pics in response to NiNs gif..when i watched BG in motion, i noticed somethingi had not before, a weird shadow on his upper left thigh (right side on your screen) what is making that shape?? A weapon partialy out from the fanny pack/game pouch? I outlined in red what i mean. Please lmk what you think. It took me 20 min to type this, phone freezing up

View attachment 113614

And heres NiNs gif they made (memebr No Its Not)
View attachment 113615

Could the shadow i circled in tje pics above be from something,like this? Some are a folding type on a hinge and are filet knives for fishing or small game hunting

51Y3Vv65ogL._SL500_.jpg

133121 (1).jpg

208865_208888.jpg

20170326_172423.jpg

Ted Bundys wiki states he often attacked near ongoing construction sites. Ive always been curious about that. As far as I know, he has never told an interviewer why.
Wow, didn't know this. Thanks for the interesting tidbit. I used to like to read about serial killers, but lately for some reason I have nightmares when I do. BTK has ruined me for life.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

In the pic where it looks like he's making a turn. Look, you see his hand out of the pocket.....

Surprised there hasn't been more discussion about this. Since so many are trying to figure out how he controlled both victims.

I've believed since day 1 he controlled Libby through Abby.

I know many think GH could be wrong in his calculations but he is fairly comfortable stating that Libby was at the end of the bridge when BG was videotaped.

Obviously Libby was spooked.. and those girls knew the area. I think they did run from him but he got Abby. So why did Libby not keep going? Why not scream? It's because I think he had Abby and Libby was not going to jeopardize Abby's safety ( he could knock her right over the bridge) nor would she leave her friend. She was waiting for them at the end of the bridge and snuck the video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh there's been loads of discussion/arguments about this. I think it's likely it is her, giving Credence to why LE is unable to fish out more visual for public consumption. That's sort of why the 80 feet away theory doesn't work for me fully as I really can't imagine Libby thinking this man a threat from 80 feet away. 13 and 14 year olds can run, and with a head start like that, why stand there and let him catch up? Besides there would be loads of available pix and maybe even video for us to see if he was 80 feet away. I dunno JMO I guess.

I have always thought it was probably her coat too, but another theory is it could be BG # 2 and they truly are 80 feet away. Maybe that's why LE alluded to the fact that there are potentially 2 suspects. Who knows. Every time I think I've got it figured out, I don't.

I kind of agree with this. We don't know how good Libbys camera was it may have had an amazing zoom and she may have used a wide angle and the image cropped.

Then again GH does seem a pro and much more clever that i so i will bow down to his work as LE will never give us this info.

At the end of the day the angles don't matter but finding this mystery chap on the bridge does.

I do wonder if this will get solved. Given IMO LE spent so long looking one way.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
How do you know how long they spent looking at anything much less which 'way' they were looking?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

when did they say there was more than one step in between the two pictures?
Not sure anyone did, you can jus tell from positioning that it's possible u can also see to the left in one pic his hand is in pocket, then next pic as he is turning the hand is out just below the white thing hanging from bottom of jacket that in MOO is connected to whatever is white hanging out of top of jacket. If that makes sense.

Yes, tracking all IP addresses. I'm sure they've run all the members of any groups, blogs, websites etc. interested in the case. Easy task for FBI.

Wow, this sounds like a slow and massive undertaking. They'd need telecom records for IP addresses. You think they've got the resources dedicated to tackle that? I mean, you'd think so, but I've got my doubts they can just snap up all this info so easily, even the FBI.

Oh gee Nin, now when I concentrate on the brown hoodie sticking out of the bottom of his jacket, I swear I can see the outline of his family jewels. Especially when it's GIFing. I have thought in past threads and have posted that maybe he was flashing them. Now I'm thinking again, what if he flashed them as they past him on the bridge, then followed them leaving "little John" outside his pants, but under his hoodie?

I really need to go away I think. Lol this case is driving me nuts, speaking of...I really do see something there...

Reading that article from a month ago.

Top priority processing
Fast tracked

2 days to week foe results

Need 30-35 human cells

It's been well over two weeks, if i read right it was collected from the crime scene, if it's from an object, cig butt, soda can, doesn't mean it's from suspect. Jmo

If they did collect any dna it seems it was not viable, not a match to a known person or it was dna from one of the victims. Jmo

I don't think they have a lead, wish they did. Jmo
we don't know if they collected any DNA from the crime scene. LE walked backed the statement of saying they have DNA a day after they article you posted came out.

I have always thought the light and dark patches on the BG image are just how the light falls. not any drills, guns, smoke, bags, fanny packs or whatever else has been suggested, I'm pretty sure its just sunlight and shadow.

I also think the similarity with the clothing, build and posture with the landowner are too obvious to overlook, and it seems they haven't been overlooked.

Something that is curious though is why BG has a very relaxed posture, he is not threatening or on the look out, he's not even paying attention to the person filming, he's just casually walking with his hands in his pockets. I also don't really understand why LE haven't released more audio and video to make ID easier.

Wow, didn't know this. Thanks for the interesting tidbit. I used to like to read about serial killers, but lately for some reason I have nightmares when I do. BTK has ruined me for life.

Im a lot less interested in serial killers now than I used to be but back in the day I did read all about BTK too. My daughters can tell you it has scarred me. I warn them too often that monsters do exist.

How do you know how long they spent looking at anything much less which 'way' they were looking?

Good point....I just mean....well.... remember i really think RL is innocent soooooo totally sways my view and I'm 100% biassed towards my current view.

And all that can be sleuthed openly is who LE have stated as a potential POI (*or WHO maybe one day WILL be a proper POI) and given it's been ages and no charge.......I just think IMO it's all been focused that way BUT most likely it's my reflection of the focus if the open forum here on Websleuths rather than what LE have found. I'm sure they have been speaking to a ton of BGs.

2017-03-27 14.42.26.png2017-03-27 14.44.35.jpg

In pic one hand in pocket in pic two, leg turns and hand looks like it comes out.. This is what I saw while watching the moving pics.. Moo
Delete this if this wasn't okay to post..

Good point....I just mean....well.... remember i really think RL is innocent soooooo totally sways my view and I'm 100% biassed towards my current view.

And all that can be sleuthed openly is who LE have stated as a potential POI (*or WHO maybe one day WILL be a proper POI) and given it's been ages and no charge.......I just think IMO it's all been focused that way BUT most likely it's my reflection of the focus if the open forum here on Websleuths rather than what LE have found. I'm sure they have been speaking to a ton of BGs.
Oooh k I thought you knew something I didn't [emoji12]

For privacy reason i can't see SM groups or websites handing over IP addresses and personal information without some kind of court order. I mean even here it is likely that only administrators have access to that kind of information. My guess is that moderators do not. At least that is how it works on a forum that i am a team member at.

You don't need an IP address to find out a lot on people who use the same nicknames, email address and who say a lot online.

ETA And you don't have to be LE and obtain logs of IPs to come by IPs. Sometimes you know people who know people with access and sometimes you catch them yourself, and I don't mean hackerz dun it. Sometimes criminals leave all the windows and doors open and the neighborhood watch goes in and looks around & calls the police, so to speak. In my opinion. Allegedly.

Oooh k I thought you knew something I didn't [emoji12]

Nah i know nothing...[emoji6] I might draw a red line on BG and work out his height compared to the average length of a average Delphi tree twig though.

ITA about BTK. Years ago when I finished reading the first book about him I was absolutely terrified. The first thing I did upon arriving home from work was check my landline to insure it hadn't been cut, then check all closets to make sure no one was hiding there. This went on for months on end.....

we don't know if they collected any DNA from the crime scene. LE walked backed the statement of saying they have DNA a day after they article you posted came out.

Not surprising to me. Hate to say or think it, but i don't think they have anything.

One thing this case has done was have local LE bring their outstanding probation violations of rso's up to date with what had been sitting on file but not served. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay