IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, thank you!

It does look like he is about to turn or angle towards the other side or something. And is it me or does his whole hood/hat thing look so different? If only we had 1 or 2 more pics.

I thought it looked like his leg and hip on the right side of his body looked odd the way it swings out a bit, but hard to tell from two still shots. Do we know if they were sequential?

Regardless, I think it may support my contention that LE is still working diligently and not dismisssing anything no matter how remote the connection.

Yes, tracking all IP addresses. I'm sure they've run all the members of any groups, blogs, websites etc. interested in the case. Easy task for FBI.

That was my take-a-way too. I work in security, close to LE, but they still need to check every lead. I'm glad they are.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I won't ask but I think I know what you could be referring to wrt security. Lots of bad people get caught because they leave electronic breadcrumbs. Even using botnets people are often not as smart as they think they are. Even when they live in places that are far away and their names are Boris or Vladimir rather than Luigi and Guisseppe.

Don't most peole think that finding the bodies of two young girls is enough of a "nightmare" scenario, one that could never be unseen, without it having to be even more gruesome?

RL appears to be left handed

Thank you for posting this pic! I have been searching- I might add that if you research left handed serial killers you will find a load of characteristics that left handed people have vs right handed-It is very interesting. I am going to search for more pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I won't ask but I think I know what you could be referring to wrt security. Lots of bad people get caught because they leave electronic breadcrumbs. Even using botnets people are often not as smart as they think they are. Even when they live in places that are far away and their names are Boris or Vladimir rather than Luigi and Guisseppe.

Agreed. I think it is a lesson learned that if we sleuth people, be open and up front about it. Do not try to hide your IP address or go under assumed names. Those things are easy to spot if you know what you are looking for.

It's always surprised me how farmers and rural folk seem to notice everything out of the ordinary in their country setting. My theory is the trait falls somewhere between genetic and survival. Things like unknown vehicles driving down a road or a different way a gate is latched. Generally speaking, anyone who thinks they're invisible is absolutely mistaken. It's not like in the city where we seem to become oblivious.

My opinion is LE has the guilty culprit in their radar but they don't have quite enough evidence yet for charges to be filed.
And that's why I think they keep saying they are waiting on that one missing piece. . Hopefully they get it sooner than later.

O/T:

The Iowa case is within 60 miles of two wind farms.

Interesting.

Interesting angle. Just when you think it's all rehash..

Keep sleuthing, folks, both cases...we have got 4 dead little girls, related or unrelated. It's a blessing that there are now many fresh eyes on Lizzie's and Lyric's case too.

I as well would like to know more about the audio, Abby's image at 2:07, suspect image at 2:30, no time given on when the audio (down the hill, w/ the sound of leaves being walked on) jmo was recorded. For all we know it could have been 15 minutes after the video of suspect. Jmo
I didn't know there was anymore audio released other than, down the hill..

Hey thanks. Here is a quick gif with red reference line. Will fine tune and clean it up later:

attachment.php

-Nin
Interesting. Nin, what strikes me with your GIF is that even straightened out, there's still a tilt, like he seems to be lifting his left shoulder in the (2nd?) Frame. Almost as if he is about to take his hand out/pull something out of his pocket. I've watched it over and over and I'm comfortable saying this. Of course, JMO.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Interesting angle. Just when you think it's all rehash..

Keep sleuthing, folks, both cases...we have got 4 dead little girls, related or unrelated. It's a blessing that there are now many fresh eyes on Lizzie's and Lyric's case too.
Probably already mentioned but both Delphi and the town w the Iowa case had major renovation projects ( churches and other buildings) going on around the same time.

I didn't know there was anymore audio released other than, down the hill..

I don't think there was, what i'm saying that we were not told what time the "down the hill" was recorded. It could have been 15 minutes after the video of the suspect, which we have been given two still frames from. Jmo

It looks like he is making a turn to the left

Many have suggested that he is coming up on Abby since it is suspected that blue smear on the far left of the picture is her sweater/coat

Many have suggested that he is coming up on Abby since it is suspected that blue smear on the far left of the picture is her sweater/coat
Surprised there hasn't been more discussion about this. Since so many are trying to figure out how he controlled both victims.

I don't think there was, what i'm saying that we were not told what time the "down the hill" was recorded. It could have been 15 minutes after the video of the suspect, which we have been given two still frames from. Jmo
Ok. Got yah..

Holy smokes!

This makes me feel like LE is on top of their s**t, but also, if they are checking you out, then it seems less likely that they have a suspect and that worries me.

Good point.

https://www.google.com/amp/wlfi.com...her-death-police-hope-it-leads-to-arrest/amp/

“Imagine what that must be like, it’s generally and very likely will be one of the last things these ladies and gentleman see for the rest of their lives before they go to sleep,” said Carter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THIS!!!!!!!
This is all that was said. Anything further was embellishment, hearsay or rumor. If it ain't quoted, it wasn't said. JMO.[emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member