IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall hearing the captain of the state police say it during a briefing. I recall it was the first that was provided from the church in Delphi.
No, it was a source "familiar" with the investigation, and a statement made to Inside Edition.

OT
Fowler, Indiana is about 30 miles west of Delphi.
From what I have read Amazon Wind Farm Fowler Ridge has 15 permanent jobs. Blue Jackets appear to be worn by some wind turbine technicians. I wonder if employees of this facility have been checked out by the investigators.Just wondering aloud.

O/T:

The Iowa case is within 60 miles of two wind farms.

Interesting.

Hello NIN! Love your work!

Regarding the gif you made yesterday of BG "walking" - can you do this with the 2 stills matching up? You know how in one pic BG is kind of slanted over - it doesn't match the tracks of the other pic. I did see somewhere in these many threads that someone straightened him up so I think it is possible. Hope this makes sense and is not too difficult or time consuming - if not feel free to ignore me ;)

Thanks!

Hey thanks. Here is a quick gif with red reference line. Will fine tune and clean it up later:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• POI-straight.gif
    POI-straight.gif
    213.3 KB · Views: 1,132
That's a great point. With this case being so high profile, LE, IMO, is having to be especially vigilant in protecting the details of the case. I'm betting a few missteps were made early on but they've been corrected hopefully. It is tempting to want to know what went on in this case from inside info but that could put the prosecution of those involved in jeopardy. JMHO

I meant to add we were all approached by LE to help with various expertise in a particular type of criminal activity, so no one volunteered. Hope that makes sense.

I notice "The stuff of nightmares" is mentioned quite often here. As if some might think it eludes to something more. Something that's not yet disclosed.

Anybody feel free to straighten me out but really, what could be a worse nightmare than what we already know? Two good pals, both gr 8 students being murdered while innocently going for just a short hike in broad daylight on a scenic trail considered totally safe, on a day that school happened to be out. It doesn't get much worse than that, in terms of nightmares, does it?

I agree with you. We can't know what they were thinking if anyone made that statement off the record. It'd be nightmarish just by virtue of two girls murdered.

Welcome stellamickey :)
:welcome2:

Agreed he is comfortable with heights. I too posted these same thoughts upstream.re: the possibility of a roofer, as well as other occupations that might involve heights (scaffolding/construction, cable/utility, etc.).

BG could be so comfortable on High Bridge if BG grew up in or near the area. At the tender age of thirteen, our two local girls were comfortable snapping photos while on High Bridge.

Hey thanks. Here is a quick gif with red reference line. Will fine tune and clean it up later:

attachment.php

-Nin

Tks. I don't know why but it makes him look even more menacing. Those poor girls.

attachment.php

-Nin
Awesome, thank you!

It does look like he is about to turn or angle towards the other side or something. And is it me or does his whole hood/hat thing look so different? If only we had 1 or 2 more pics.

OT
If a wind tower technician can climb up and down the ladders inside typical industrial 212 foot towers, my opinion is walking across a 60 foot high bridge would not be an issue for him. I am also assuming that before you become a manager of a wind farm you must work your way "up the ladder" so to speak. Technicians do have management. MOO

That is simply not true and I wish it would stop being repeated.

It was reported by media......true.......but they were quoting a "source close to the investigation".

Oh the old a source close to/familiar with the investigation quote trick.....got it

BG could be so comfortable on High Bridge if BG grew up in or near the area. At the tender age of thirteen, our two local girls were comfortable snapping photos while on High Bridge.

Agreed. While the person could have an occupation that requires them to be comfortable with heights, I wouldn't want to narrow the field that way. I have NEVER had an occupation even remotely related to heights, but growing up I climbed a few roofs to help with family and friends' shingling jobs or gutter cleanings. I've hiked on mountain sides and walked bridges above ravine. Many in my family and friends have done similar things, including jumping off cliffs into water growing up. Many of them are comfortable with heights, yet I don't believe any of them have been a window washer or roofer professionally speaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh the old a source close to/familiar with the investigation quote trick.....got it

Hah. What else would they be called? A source who is not close to the investigation just doesn't catch interest like the first one.

Hah. What else would they be called? A source who is not close to the investigation just doesn't catch interest like the first one.

So true

attachment.php
Here is the weather for nearby Lafayette that week.

Attachments

• delphi weather.jpg
    delphi weather.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 477
This is what I think about the DNA...there was mention that police recovered DNA from the scene and they are fast tracking it for testing. I believe they strongly feel it is the suspect's DNA and I believe it is thought to be suspect DNA because of where it was recovered. I think this was a sexually motivated killing and one where the killer probably had a hate on for females (probably someone who went through a nasty divorce, etc). From this I will deduce that there is a very good chance the DNA that was recovered was sperm. The killer probably thinks he washed the evidence away by having the girl(s) and/or their clothing go into the water...but he was wrong. I think this is the key piece of evidence police are waiting for. I think they have a strong suspect and are just awaiting the last piece of evidence that will seal his fate and make for a conviction. Besides this, and it is just my opinion with what we have been told so far, I have strongly suspected RL from the beginning. The picture, the voice, the proximity of his residence to the crime, his knowledge of the area, his statements made to media about the terrain "someone must have walked the girls in there". Who would know this??? Just because the girls were found in hilly terrain does NOT mean anyone walked them in there...but we know from the evidence that someone did in fact walk them in there. Furthermore, RL totally changed his appearance after it was made public that the killer was caught on camera. He does not wear his hat or sweaters with hoodies anymore. I also see him in one press release (after we knew about the suspect caught on camera) walking along obviously trying not to put his hands in his pockets. I will need to be forgiven if I am wrong on this, but it's just what I see and my opinion only. May those sweet girls rest in peace. Just so sad that mankind is capable of such evil.

That is simply not true and I wish it would stop being repeated.

It was reported by media......true.......but they were quoting a "source close to the investigation".

https://www.google.com/amp/wlfi.com...her-death-police-hope-it-leads-to-arrest/amp/

“Imagine what that must be like, it’s generally and very likely will be one of the last things these ladies and gentleman see for the rest of their lives before they go to sleep,” said Carter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members