IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very interesting theory! Although I assumed BG used one girl to corral/control the other,, I hadn't thought of this before. But could explain the picture of BG and​ the "purple blur" to his left, that is suspected to be Abby's arm/jacket.

I only mentioned the blood because everyone has speculated so much on whether or not the bodies were moved. I personally believe they were killed where they were found but many think they were moved. There's so much questioning as to blood evidence. Gruesome, yes, but an important part to any investigation.

This is my first post. IMO the fact that LE has been quiet lately speaks volumes I believe they are getting their ducks in a row so that when this case gets to a court room, there Will be no doubts as to who committed this crime. I think they are waiting for more evidence for the forensic lab, while continuing to systematically reduce their suspect list so that there will be no "rush to judgement " issues.. They know who it is and where he is (or they) so they know there is no danger to the community. IMHO this case is very close to closure, and for me it can't come soon enough . This is all my own opinion, based solely on what's in my head, and in my heart.!

In Gabby Doolin's case, DNA was back in a week.

"Fast tracking", my foot. MOO.
I don't think that they have actually said whose dna, all they have said is they are testing dna. It's wasn't specified whether it was the girls, the subject or any dna at all at the crime scene... the dna they have might not even be the killers... Beginning to wonder..... Of course they are testing any dna found but it all might be the girls dna.. I know they are hopn for another dna, and it could be. But MOO is not likely... I'm sTill leaning to SK... And in those two pics, I can clearly see his hand come out of the pocket. Guess that could be when it all started.. I just don't know, but I do feel it's SK.. Keep hoping one more day will bring us closer, but I feel like it might/could be farther.. [emoji120] prayers for them and family.

..., PD knows this way more than we do, so again, why are we here at all?

If you are going to spend hours sleuthing, wouldn't it be nice to know what kind of suspect you are looking for?

All we can do now is speculate.

Respectfully snipped by ME:

Are these rhetorical questions? Not sure how to reply here

It is incredibly frustrating when you want the case solved last month , last week, yesterday.

I'm sure LE is quite frustrated themselves. I can't imagine what the families are going thru.

May God have mercy on the families & LE. Let this twisted , evil human be captured soon.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Eileen730
But many ppl in town know how they died.

Yes they most certainly do

How do you both know that?

I agree with all of this. Yet as I read your post I had to wonder then why LE is following up and calling random people who join discussions on other sites. (Previously posted today by a poster.)

If they truly have their profile, I wouldn't think they'd be wasting their time following up on small social media tips about people who engage in chatter about the case.

I always forget to include the quote. I'm certain they have to cover all bases and follow any potential tip. They can formulate a precise psychological profile but not know who that profile fits until they investigate.

Is there anyone else reported missing from this area in the months before or after they died?

An earlier commenter suggested a friend reported a tip about their employee who has disappeared.

People who are suddenly not around could be linked to this case obviously--either as the perp or as an additional victim. Not saying I think it is likely, but I suppose it is also possible the girls witnessed another murder and were therefore disposed of.

I know they won't release COD, but I really wish LE would release a little more info (do they suspect a local, a professional sk, an online stalker etc). Then we could rule out some possibilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In first frame looks like a sleeve to his right, could he be swinging to left to get beside them or around them?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Eileen730
But many ppl in town know how they died.

How do you both know that?
I dont... and i live here. All i have heard is rumor. And not that many because i dont listen to a lot of it.

I always forget to include the quote. I'm certain they have to cover all bases and follow any potential tip. They can formulate a precise psychological profile but not know who that profile fits until they investigate.

So then you are saying they don't have their guy? I'm sure a profile exists by now. But your post seem to elude that they knew who it was. So I was curious!

Respectfully snipped by ME:

Are these rhetorical questions?

It is incredibly frustrating when you want the case solved last month , last week, yesterday.

I'm sure LE is quite frustrated themselves. I can't imagine what the families are going thru.

May God have mercy on the families & LE. Let this twisted , evil human be captured soon.

I had forgotten to include a quote. I was referring to someone that questioned why we speculate on COD when LE knows the COD and are investigating. I was stating that LE knows more than we do about every aspect of this crime, including the BG photo but we still do speculate. So it was mostly rhetorical.

IMO in order to catch a criminal you have to think like one.. maybe we all should start thinking of scenarios of how one would try and commit this heinous crime and elude the LE this far ?? It still baffles me though that after he had taken one of the girls lives how the other girl wasn't screaming in total fear trying to run regardless if he had a gun ?? IMHO I still think that they were somehow subdued with something ?? Any opinions on this ??

MOO

Abby was subdued with a threat of gun.

Libby was subdued with love for her friend

So then you are saying they don't have their guy? I'm sure a profile exists by now. But your post seem to elude that they knew who it was. So I was curious!

No, I don't believe they know who it is.

WLFI caught up with one of the Delphi residents we spoke to about the tragedy six weeks ago, Ron Cripe.

“The day after I talked to you the last time, I was thinking about it and I just started crying in the store,” said Cripe outside the Delphi Courthouse Square.

Even though it has been six weeks, Cripe said he feels the same way.

“I’m going to start [crying] now,” said Cripe. “It’s just a terrible thing and it’s affected people even like me, who doesn’t know anybody involved. I still want to cry for them.”

This six-week milestone hasn’t affected Cripe’s hope in the investigation though.

“Maybe if in six months we still don’t have a clue, then I’d be thinking this might not get solved,” he said.

http://wishtv.com/2017/03/27/after-...unsolved-murders-in-delphi-theres-still-hope/

Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said, “Don’t lose hope, we’re not yet. We have not given up on this. We are still into this until the end.”

He said the more tips they clear, the closer they are to the killer.

“It actually makes it easier for us to do our job,” said Riley.

That’s why police say they are scaling back resources. Not because they’re losing faith, but because they don’t need as many people running down tips now that the number is finally manageable.

But they still encourage people to report information.

http://wishtv.com/2017/03/27/after-...unsolved-murders-in-delphi-theres-still-hope/

We asked Riley if police plan to release more audio or video from German’s cellphone to help the public identify the man in that recording. Riley said not at this time.

Since many students are off for spring break and the weather is getting warmer, Riley said people should go out and enjoy the trails. He just suggests being smart about it.

Riley said don’t go to the trails in pairs. Instead, go with larger groups of people, bring a cellphone if you can and look out for anyone suspicious.

This is my first post. IMO the fact that LE has been quiet lately speaks volumes I believe they are getting their ducks in a row so that when this case gets to a court room, there Will be no doubts as to who committed this crime. I think they are waiting for more evidence for the forensic lab, while continuing to systematically reduce their suspect list so that there will be no "rush to judgement " issues.. They know who it is and where he is (or they) so they know there is no danger to the community. IMHO this case is very close to closure, and for me it can't come soon enough . This is all my own opinion, based solely on what's in my head, and in my heart.!

Thank you. I'd kiss you if you wouldn't find it too creepy.

I dont... and i live here. All i have heard is rumor. And not that many because i dont listen to a lot of it.

Respectfully I ask .. why not? Sometimes there is truth in rumors. Sometimes rumors are based in fact.

Also, what we do here is speculation which is quite close to rumors..much of what we write can not be easily proved nor discounted.

I'm not trying to start an argument, I am genuinely interested in why you would not want to know the whispers of the town .

I'm sure some are probably outlandish.. like some speculations here.. but some might be on the mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member