IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well does it look kinda like the "white thing" under his chin kinda goes up around his neck towards his right? Looks like I see part of it kind of go under the edge of his coat at the collarbone and then a bit sticking out up towards his shoulder/neck area. Maybe a scarf or some oversized clothing? I dunno, it looks kinda connected to me though. Maybe.

Also to me it really does look like a gun in the pocket for sure. And it seems he is starting to take his right hand out of the pocket but it could just be the different angle I suppose.

All the above is JMO. Sigh.

I cant help but notice how starched his pants are .. anyone else notice this ?? like there is something flat on his left thigh ?? IMO that's what I see and maybe he has his clothes dry cleaned ?? that would for sure get rid of any evidence lurking .. or is it possible he had something slid down there he was disguising .. anyone else see this ?? IMO that would be a good start has anyone brought in items of clothing to be cleaned that had stains like blood ?? Again this is all IMO

And, if I recall correctly, it's only been in the past few years(2014 maybe?) that Indiana has begun to take DNA samples from all convicted felons. A person who may have been convicted of murder 20 or 30 yrs ago, and released prior to the new law, wouldn't be in the database.

Maybe...but he's also saying to bring a cell and video if you see anything odd. So to me he's saying not only is being in pairs not safe (and perhaps IS what the is after) but ALSO is saying the could still be in the area. MOO MOO MOO

I took it to mean that since 2 people were killed together that LE is assuming that 2 people could be overpowered again and possibly killed. I think it's a precautionary statement from LE because they haven't caught the perp. JMO

there is soooo many unsolved murders or missing girls in other cities of Indiana and even other states close to IN for this reason IMO I believe that this is the work of a SK .. Who knows maybe he is evolving and taking on double victims ?? IMHO I still feel that there was something left at this crime scene that was the SK signature or possibly he took a trophy ?? IMO most SK are very intelligent and educated thus is how they evade LE . Also and this is just a theory IMO I wonder if BG had the girl record this ? If its a thrill killer they enjoy that stuff knowing that the family would hear that I mean there has been stranger things done by these psychopaths.. I don't know all just IMO try to think out of the box a bit..
Right on track..

there is soooo many unsolved murders or missing girls in other cities of Indiana and even other states close to IN for this reason IMO I believe that this is the work of a SK .. Who knows maybe he is evolving and taking on double victims ?? IMHO I still feel that there was something left at this crime scene that was the SK signature or possibly he took a trophy ?? IMO most SK are very intelligent and educated thus is how they evade LE . Also and this is just a theory IMO I wonder if BG had the girl record this ? If its a thrill killer they enjoy that stuff knowing that the family would hear that I mean there has been stranger things done by these psychopaths.. I don't know all just IMO try to think out of the box a bit..

Victims families of LISK got taunting phone calls after their loved ones were murdered, so I've seen this type of behavior before.

Also taunting LE.

I listen to what i hear obviously. I just am the type to keep more to myself. I dont go out of my way to listen and get everyone's opinion. I have lived her my whole life and don't know 1/2 the people that live here. My husband on the other hand knows everyone. I obviously want to know what happened, but if i listened to every rumor my head would spin. Idk, just me i guess. I want facts.

Thank you for your answer.

I appreciate it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cant help but notice how starched his pants are .. anyone else notice this ?? like there is something flat on his left thigh ?? IMO that's what I see and maybe he has his clothes dry cleaned ?? that would for sure get rid of any evidence lurking .. or is it possible he had something slid down there he was disguising .. anyone else see this ?? IMO that would be a good start has anyone brought in items of clothing to be cleaned that had stains like blood ?? Again this is all IMO
I thought the something flat on his thigh looked like a 2 L bottle he was carrying from his belt perhaps. If that were true it would fit with the scenario of a hitchhiker or a drifter as they sometimes carry water with them.

Maybe...but he's also saying to bring a cell and video if you see anything odd. So to me he's saying not only is being in pairs not safe (and perhaps IS what the is after) but ALSO is saying the could still be in the area. MOO MOO MOO

Well, LE hasn't caught the perp so IMO they have to assume he could be anywhere. They don't know who he is so they don't know where he is. JMO

The killer would probably monitor SM sites to relive and gloat over what he did.

Yup. And if LE shared what they knew about the crime with the press / SM / and us, the killer would adapt his behavior and alibi to this new information. Frustrating as it is, LE wont share some information for good reason. :gaah:

I'm not sure if I understand your point so forgive me if I am not following correctly...most crimes that cause one to be entered into a database are serious crimes. The evidence in databases that connect or link offenders to evidence are things like ballistics, DNA, etc, which are usually the result of serious crimes. A speeding ticket may temporarily get your name added to a database but that isn't what's going to link evidence from a crime scene to a person. So to say a serial killer steers clear from crimes that get them linked to a database eludes me, as serial killers murder people...more than once.
Also, I'm not certain how the COD is going to link a particular person to a murder? Examples of COD are things like asphyxiation, blunt force trauma, drowning, etc. Cause of death is merely the explanation as to what mechanically caused the death, but it doesn't point to any particular person. COD is not scientific, physical evidence that links a suspect to a crime scene. People were asking yesterday if the funerals were open casket and their reasoning was that it could tell us whether or not the person died of blunt force trauma to the head??? Would an open casket show the back of anyone's head??? I don't think so. And even if the cause of death was revealed as blunt force trauma how on earth is that going to help us? It certainly tells us nothing of the killer's IDENTITY nor does it narrow down the suspect list for detectives in this case. Do you think they will say "Oh let's not bother looking at Mr. X for this murder because he usually shoots people whereas this guy suffocated this one".

There have been killers such as Travis Forbes, Israel Keys iirc who have had varying MOs, but any such information could possibly lend insight if he had a signature, special tool or weapon, type of ammo, type of specific injury, etc etc.

GH just posted a new video ...

[video=youtube;DZzBCyLSI0E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZzBCyLSI0E[/video]

Don't most peole think that finding the bodies of two young girls is enough of a "nightmare" scenario, one that could never be unseen, without it having to be even more gruesome?
Yes, and LE eluded to that it was different, a twist because they had so much help from get go....WBAT RADIO interview last week

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

As usual I'm far behind but I wanted to mention a random thought I had. I believe Nin's assessment is correct and it agrees with my thought that the second photo is slanted because Libby might have been in the process of putting her phone into a pocket in order to conceal it from the suspect. To be clear, this is only My Own Opinion but it seems to make sense based on what LE has said so far.

Furthermore, if I'm right and Libby was able to conceal her phone before the suspect realized she had one it would explain why he didn't try to take it away - IOW he may have been unaware that she even had a phone and didn't think to check because he was busy getting ready to assault them. The second picture being slanted versus the first one has bothered me from the beginning and thanks to Nin this may (IMO) help to explain it.

MOO.

I think this is very plausible and I tend to agree as my opinion is that the audio that followed was probably from the phone still recording in Libbys pocket. Of course I have nothing to back it up other than its the most likely scenario that I can come up with at this time. MOO

REALLY?? So is he suggesting the is after anyone in pairs? MOO

Or that it's not safe to travel the trails in nothing but groups? Why? Are pairs what this SK wants because this is his MO? Because it would be a SK if LE knows he is after pairs only (makes me think of Lyric and Elizabeth again! )

This is kinda weird, isn't it??

I think this is very plausible and I tend to agree as my opinion is that the audio that followed was probably from the phone still recording in Libbys pocket. Of course I have nothing to back it up other than its the most likely scenario that I can come up with at this time. MOO
I keep wondering....sweat pants, usually do not have pockets

Again, I think he's a hunter IMO. And fisherman. Jmo, moo.

Did anyone ever post on any hunting or fishing forums pictures of the suspect? I meant to and got totally sidetracked....note to self.

Imo...Hunter just there by coincidence

I'm not sure if I understand your point so forgive me if I am not following correctly...most crimes that cause one to be entered into a database are serious crimes. The evidence in databases that connect or link offenders to evidence are things like ballistics, DNA, etc, which are usually the result of serious crimes. A speeding ticket may temporarily get your name added to a database but that isn't what's going to link evidence from a crime scene to a person. So to say a serial killer steers clear from crimes that get them linked to a database eludes me, as serial killers murder people...more than once.
Also, I'm not certain how the COD is going to link a particular person to a murder? Examples of COD are things like asphyxiation, blunt force trauma, drowning, etc. Cause of death is merely the explanation as to what mechanically caused the death, but it doesn't point to any particular person. COD is not scientific, physical evidence that links a suspect to a crime scene. People were asking yesterday if the funerals were open casket and their reasoning was that it could tell us whether or not the person died of blunt force trauma to the head??? Would an open casket show the back of anyone's head??? I don't think so. And even if the cause of death was revealed as blunt force trauma how on earth is that going to help us? It certainly tells us nothing of the killer's IDENTITY nor does it narrow down the suspect list for detectives in this case. Do you think they will say "Oh let's not bother looking at Mr. X for this murder because he usually shoots people whereas this guy suffocated this one".

Don't some serials have a signature that would be included in a database?

Or that it's not safe to travel the trails in nothing but groups? Why? Are pairs what this SK wants because this is his MO? Because it would be a SK if LE knows he is after pairs only (makes me think of Lyric and Elizabeth again! )

This is kinda weird, isn't it??

Perhaps it's believed a minimum of two murderers working as a team are involved.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member