IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if LE has previous reports of anyone complaining about hikers from the trail trespassing on their property or has there been disputes between hikers/landowners over this in the past. One thing I find very interesting about this case is that, from what we gather from the info, the suspect took control of the girls right at the South end of the bridge which is not a part of the walking trail. I agree with the fellow (RH?) who made that youtube timeline of this case and he theorizes the suspect was confident there were no hikers South of where the girls were intercepted by the suspect...so that points to the suspect having come from the South end of the trail already (to clear it) so that he would be comfortable overtaking the girls and walking them "down the hill" and into the woods across the creek. In my opinion it was a well thought out plan. This guy was prepared and took advantage of his opportunity to abduct these girls...he made his plan work by being prepared. Only someone very familiar with the area would know they could cross the creek in that area (video of the searchers in the creek show it is quite deep on one side so not just anyone would have felt safe crossing it...not a transient). I have to wonder too if these girls had ever been up to a property to see the horses before. What teen girls are not drawn to horses? Of course the family should know the answers to this and would have passed that info along... but it's something to ponder. Just my opinion.

And what would a suspect post do you think?
Further does anyone know if that has ever happened in any other cases?

MOO

The same thing many of us are posting. A real curiosity about details and graphic scenarios, IMO. Doubt the killer would make a confession to a forum but who knows. My opinion is he would more likely talk like many here, maybe obsessing over certain aspects to get some thrill out of reliving it. I don't know, it sounds sick as heck I know.

I wonder if LE has previous reports of anyone complaining about hikers from the trail trespassing on their property or has there been disputes between hikers/landowners over this in the past. One thing I find very interesting about this case is that, from what we gather from the info, the suspect took control of the girls right at the South end of the bridge which is not a part of the walking trail. I agree with the fellow (RH?) who made that youtube timeline of this case and he theorizes the suspect was confident there were no hikers South of where the girls were intercepted by the suspect...so that points to the suspect having come from the South end of the trail already (to clear it) so that he would be comfortable overtaking the girls and walking them "down the hill" and into the woods across the creek. In my opinion it was a well thought out plan. This guy was prepared and took advantage of his opportunity to abduct these girls...he made his plan work by being prepared. Only someone very familiar with the area would know they could cross the creek in that area (video of the searchers in the creek show it is quite deep on one side so not just anyone would have felt safe crossing it...not a transient). I have to wonder too if these girls had ever been up to a property to see the horses before. What teen girls are not drawn to horses? Of course the family should know the answers to this and would have passed that info along... but it's something to ponder. Just my opinion.
Good points

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Sill wondering about the gun range nearby, and others, as well as if he might have been out shooting his gun in the woods.

Sill wondering about the gun range nearby, and others, as well as if he might have been out shooting his gun in the woods.
Lots of fun tokers around that way....gotta seek them out...

Don't some serials have a signature that would be included in a database?

A COD is not a signature it is merely a cause of death. Perhaps other evidence is indicative of a signature, like posing a body or sodomizing/removing body parts.

A COD is not a signature it is merely a cause of death. Perhaps other evidence is indicative of a signature, like posing a body or sodomizing/removing body parts.

I see what you mean. A garrote would be the signature and strangulation (is that it or asphyxia?) would be the cause, right? Thanks.

We asked Riley if police plan to release more audio or video from German’s cellphone to help the public identify the man in that recording. Riley said not at this time.

Since many students are off for spring break and the weather is getting warmer, Riley said people should go out and enjoy the trails. He just suggests being smart about it.

Riley said don’t go to the trails in pairs. Instead, go with larger groups of people, bring a cellphone if you can and look out for anyone suspicious.

http://wishtv.com/2017/03/27/after-...unsolved-murders-in-delphi-theres-still-hope/
Would this indicate that LE doesn't think the perp is hiding out far away from Delphi?

Many non-LE and non MSM sources are saying the exact same "rumors," so it's hard to disregard especially now that the killer(s) are getting away with it for so long. IF one girl was killed earlier than the other, that would definitely be a strategy for controlling the 2nd one (be quiet/compliant or I'll kill you too). and the fact that there were 2 victims (a lot to take on) and a month has gone by likely mean this guy [or guys] was well prepared, which is so creepy. It just AMAZES me that no one has turned this guy in. There must be clues, there must be someone who suspects him, there must be someone he's bragged to in person or online. It's really infuriating that he's getting away with it thus far. AAARGH.
I agree, but he may be with one or more people who have no more conscience than he does.

Or that it's not safe to travel the trails in nothing but groups? Why? Are pairs what this SK wants because this is his MO? Because it would be a SK if LE knows he is after pairs only (makes me think of Lyric and Elizabeth again! )

This is kinda weird, isn't it??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMHO all they were saying is that two people may not be safe based on this crime and more is safer. :thinking:

GH just posted a new video ...

[video=youtube;DZzBCyLSI0E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZzBCyLSI0E[/video]

Wow, just wow. That was scary and intense. Down the hill.

I keep wondering....sweat pants, usually do not have pockets

Do we know if Libby was wearing a jacket? I only remember a tie-dyed t-shirt with fringe at the bottom and gray sweat pants but it seems like (IMO) she would have worn something over her shirt or at least she would have carried some kind of covering given the temperature. I dunno. I can't find any report of anything other than the t-shirt.

This case is very confusing and It's frustrating that LE haven't released anymore info regarding it (I know they have their reasons and they have to keep things underwraps)

So, do we know for sure if there was a confrontation before the girls were murdered, or is this still all speculation? What was the confrontation about? How did the perp manage to lure thess girls away?

So many unanswered questions.

GH just posted a new video ...

[video=youtube;DZzBCyLSI0E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZzBCyLSI0E[/video]
This video is intetesting. Hes great at these.

The idea the girls were off the bridge makes me think though...

- Was one already hurt at video recording start?
- Why is there no video of suspect getting closer and closer unless the girls accidently shot it?
- If the girls were scared youd assume they kept moving after video....
- At that distance why not run and ring police

Does anyone else think the capture of this his image is at first accidental they maybe later video audio is the one on purpose?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

At some point, Imo, if nothing pans out, the FBI or other agencies may help local LE decide what other info could be released to help identify the perp. So far, a (poor) image and brief voice clip have not done it.

At some point, Imo, if nothing pans out, the FBI or other agencies may help local LE decide what other info could be released to help identify the perp. So far, a (poor) image and brief voice clip have not done it.

What do they say about ducks looking calm on the surface but paddling furiously underneath?

If they needed more help from the public in a major way they'd ask for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denny