IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've lurked on this forum many times in the past. Everyone here is great and it's amazing to see a group of people care like you do.

A lot of people believe the suspect's picture came from a trail camera. My question is, why would someone have a trail camera pointed in the direction of the bridge? It doesn't seem like the ideal location for the camera. I am no expert on trail cameras but from pictures I've seen they are mainly up close shots. I'm from WV and most people who hunt have one. Also, this is considered a public area. To my knowledge, you cannot hunt in these areas.

Also, the man in the picture looks as if he is passing someone on the bridge. I think this because he is to one side of the bridge and you would think if it was only him walking then he would be closer to the middle. Just speculation...

I've been reading all along, and I just want to compliment all of you for being so thoughtful, intelligent and reasonable. This is my favorite site for many reasons, but the quality of people is the top one!!

My fear is that the man on the bridge is long gone, since it has been so many days since its release. I believe that LE felt they would get a quick response, and that just didn't happen. The photo of him should be national. I am in Wisconsin, and have only heard about these precious girls through Websleuths.

Please, let today be the day!!
I'm in the same state. It was briefly on the news when they were found. But no mention since.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, I'm British. Can I get a translation please? :)

Swatperp?

Wabash, Indiana. Not sure how far away that is.

Respectfully snipped
Fom Google maps, it appears wabash is about 50 miles from delphi.

Edited to not violate TOS.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

From Google maps, it appears wabash is about 50 miles from delphi.

I agree there is a striking resemblance. Has someone phoned this in?

I know you can't be too specific with who you're referring to, but how did you two find this said person? Facebook? What led you there?

Yes been discussed. Someone posted a picture of a possible implement holder. And welcome.
Edit to add I am assuming you are referring to underneath his jeans.

Thank-you....and yes, wasn't sure if it was under, or a blue color hanging down.

Edited to not violate tos.

Good morning! Been following since day 1 - frustrated with lack of info from LE but realize they probably have their reasons. Not to muddy the waters or create greater chaos - but here goes...on 2/11 in Killeen Texas, a little boy was taken from the home of his legal guardian during a home invasion/robbery - per the LE and news. His name is Jamal Powell - there is a thread here on WS under his name. Two people are named as suspects - Lanae Hoskins and James Harris. They were seen leaving in a gray 2015 Dodge Charger - with Indiana plates. Per the following link, Lanae Hoskins was arrested in October 2016 for car theft - in Danville Indiana. I realize there is probably no connection whatsoever but I have looked at an Indiana map probably 30 times since A and L went missing. This is too weird for words for me - probably cause I've been following both cases so closely. My one hope is that IF they headed back to Indiana, there's so much police presence and public awareness because of the girls' case, maybe Jamal will be found safe. Praying.

http://danville.mugshot.press/idnumb...15556&offset=0

I've lurked on this forum many times in the past. Everyone here is great and it's amazing to see a group of people care like you do.

A lot of people believe the suspect's picture came from a trail camera. My question is, why would someone have a trail camera pointed in the direction of the bridge? It doesn't seem like the ideal location for the camera. I am no expert on trail cameras but from pictures I've seen they are mainly up close shots. I'm from WV and most people who hunt have one. Also, this is considered a public area. To my knowledge, you cannot hunt in these areas.

Also, the man in the picture looks as if he is passing someone on the bridge. I think this because he is to one side of the bridge and you would think if it was only him walking then he would be closer to the middle. Just speculation...

We have security cameras, plus we have trail cams. Thieves run rampant here. And I am isolated.

I just found the profile on FB of who other users were hinting at... Indeed its a striking resemblance.

Marking my spot. I am new here found your site when searching up the Vanessa Marcotte story. Interesting and addictive. I've studied the POI pics the only thing stands out is that he does have his coat stuffed with something, he was prepared. I think there is a SM media connection. Unless this person was so familiar with the land layout and knew the school schedule and randomly showed up there in case some vunerable girls would happen upon there.(IMO) I mean this could be random, doubt it though. My guess is one girl was incapacitated or killed early on because the POI doesn't seem able to control 2 teens unless he knew how deep their friendship was. In speaking to my own TEEN ( who is obsessed with SVU) the response was I would of ran, he cant chase us both and he may think twice if there was a living witness to identify him. In any case I think he was prepared for this.

I just found the profile on FB of who other users were hinting at... Indeed its a striking resemblance.

I agree. I found it easily with the hint about the save the bridge facebook page.

This is NOT a soap opera. Two girls lives were lost. Stop hinting at details here and CALL THE TIP IN.

Talking out loud to myself in the middle of the night. Well talking to you guys too of course but I'm just sayin straight up you guys know me by now and I'm a stream of consciousness kind of poster anyway crap I forgot now gah

eta got it. I'm thinking he might have gone back to Mexico? Time to pull a McStay (review border footage) I bet ICE already did it and is doing it.

eta I think he's white though.

Ok so Canada. Bravo, don't, mayor, wonder girl, Ontario mom, you guys got the border coverered? [emoji3]

gah autocorrect DOTR, who is mayor

ETA oh MATOU
You are right.

We need the border covered.

There has been zero coverage of this crime in Canada.

Canadian WSers - We need to send something to MSM in border towns - at least Sarnia and Windsor, would you say?

I do think it's highly unlikely the perp crossed the border - but stranger things have happened than that, and really - that might be a perfect crime really.

Once again, I say the Suspect is connected to the home that LE and FBI raided/searched last Thursday @ 11003 Bicycle Bridge Rd.Delphi. Just wait until they announce the name of the Perp! Otherwise, we can speculate forever. JMO
We know the timeline, so what more can we do other than to go back and research the home they raided. We know the timeline,Abby died on Feb 14th , Libby Feb 13th. My guess is that they endured a horrific ordeal. JMO
I agree. Key factor in case is calling off search. I believe local LE called off search because they went with families' belief the girls were NOT at risk other than being exposed in cold for long period.
When did FBI come on case?
Non search hours are crucial here, because everyone knew no one was searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02