IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, I'm British. Can I get a translation please? :)

Swatperp?

I am not the original poster, but Swatperp is the name WSers have been using for a killer in Texas. He (or she) was dressed in gear that looked like someone from a SWAT team. The perp was caught on camera, but has not been identified. The victim was Missy Bevers, and her case has many, many threads. She will killed in April and the Swatperp has not been caught. The similarities in the cases are a perp caught on camera but who cannot be identified.

I hope we don't have a case here where the perp is not caught. I fear Libby and Abby's perp would strike again, if not caught.

jmo

I'm becoming concerned that they've got no real leads. Please don't let this go cold like Lizzie & Lyric's case. :( :(

It's nagging at me that there might be a connection. I just can't let it go.

Hello, all.

Longtime lurker - posted here about 7 years ago with the Meredith Emerson case - I don't have the same e-mail address anymore so I was unsuccessful at recovering my old login! The group here also rallied when a former college teammate of mine went missing (later turned across the country okay!). This is a wonderful community.

Anyways, I didn't really notice this until viewing this thread earlier on my smartphone (it's easier to notice some of the stuff in the 'Guy on Bridge' photo if you're doing so from a phone - maybe because that's potentially how it was captured?). Had to boot up the computer to show the thread what I saw on my phone. I did read others mention a potential firearm, but it stuck out to me as clear as day - in fact it looks quite obvious. I've (forgive the terrible MS Paint skills) mocked up where I'm seeing a firearm. If it is a firearm, it looks like a larger variation (potentially 1911/.45 variant).

Anyways, wanted to get the groups thoughts. May be helpful if anyone had archived scanner footage (if available) of any potential reports of shots fired around the time they were noted as being missing.

Forgive my content here if I'm reposting a concept that's been specifically outlined this way.

attachment.php
Hey, Vintage, that's a fantastic observation - and Paint skills!! - on where the gun is specifically.

I also had to dust off the old computer for this case, because to me, there are SO many parallels with this case and Lizzy and Lyric's case in Evansdale, Ohio - I can't sleuth properly on my phone!

Glad you reset your email.

It is my understanding - family members, and others in the community continued searching through the night.

Oops sorry- in response to " agree. Key factor in case is calling off search. I believe local LE called off search because they went with families' belief the girls were NOT at risk other than being exposed in cold for long period.
When did FBI come on case?
Non search hours are crucial here, because everyone knew no one was searching."

Hey, Vintage, that's a fantastic observation - and Paint skills!! - on where the gun is specifically.

I also had to dust off the old computer for this case, because to me, there are SO many parallels with this case and Lizzy and Lyric's case in Evansdale, Ohio - I can't sleuth properly on my phone!

Glad you reset your email.

Anyone know if there an old bridge anywhere in the vicinity of where L&L were murdered?

Bob! I need you, Bob! I want to see on that map what is that big building, where does that driveway go. I basically need to see the route from the big building, down that road, and if it connects to the cemetery area or what would be the path to the creek. And does that spot lead to where the bodies were or to where the bridge is. I know, thats a lot of requests. I feel very needy right now! lol. But, those tracks could mean he tried to drive back into work through the back way so people didnt notice what time he came/ went. Right?
I took a guess at what you were looking for and hope I'm on the right track. I denoted the walking trail with the white broken line and showed what appeared to be access points along the way with red arrows. The logan property is outlined in red. The bridge is yellow broken line. You can see the area from the helicopter video where they were on top of the walking bridges along Hoosier Heartland highway. Let me know if this wasn't what you were asking for-
attachment.php

Attachments

• overview of access.jpg
    overview of access.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 897
Marking my spot. I am new here found your site when searching up the Vanessa Marcotte story. Interesting and addictive. I've studied the POI pics the only thing stands out is that he does have his coat stuffed with something, he was prepared. I think there is a SM media connection. Unless this person was so familiar with the land layout and knew the school schedule and randomly showed up there in case some vunerable girls would happen upon there.(IMO) I mean this could be random, doubt it though. My guess is one girl was incapacitated or killed early on because the POI doesn't seem able to control 2 teens unless he knew how deep their friendship was. In speaking to my own TEEN ( who is obsessed with SVU) the response was I would of ran, he cant chase us both and he may think twice if there was a living witness to identify him. In any case I think he was prepared for this.
I can't help but think he grabbed the smaller girl and took off. The other girl gave chase not wanting to be separated from her friend. When she caught up with him she probably put up a fight for her friend, and in the end she was mortally wounded before the smaller of the two was.

Sorry if may have been already discussed. Is anyone else getting the impression that this case might be linked with other murders? In the video at link below, the sheriff, when asked 'if there is a threat to anybody else in the community', says, 'at this time we do not believe so'. He said he feels area residents are safe, and suggests that people just be aware of surroundings, etc.. to go ahead and use the trails as usual. The FBI ERT (Emergency Response Team - see link below) is involved. Someone mentioned that Homeland Security was involved too? For some reason they don't seem to feel there is an unknown local threat out there. Targeted perhaps? Wondering if the method of death has particular similarities to other murders elsewhere? Thoughts?

http://fox59.com/2017/02/16/delphi-...very-of-missing-teens-bodies-on-his-property/

https://www.fbi.gov/services/laboratory/forensic-response/evidence-response-team

I'm clueless...I'm not seeing anything on that save the bridge facebook page.

It took me a little while, too. I could not find anything at first, then I looked at who "liked" the photos and found it. There's no mistaking it when you see it. I hope it really was reported - if not, I would be more than glad to.

I hope that it is reported. This is just too weird a coincidence to pass by.

It took me a little while, too. I could not find anything at first, then I looked at who "liked" the photos and found it. There's no mistaking it when you see it. I hope it really was reported - if not, I would be more than glad to.

Another user has submitted the tip. But, more than one person giving the same tip is useful too!

Yes, I reported it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members