IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1hr and 30 min. im from the area have been to delphi MANY times

ITA... I am worried that a witch hunt is clouding the waters at this point
I think it's a good idea at this point to let it go. It has been reported. I wouldn't call it a witch hunt but it is best to leave the further investigating to the authorities. God forbid there is zero connection and could lead to harassment.

Let's not get the thread shut down by violating the rules.

Off to read more about L&L case- I'm intrigued by a possible connection.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Shades of Gabby Doolan from the start as far as possible motive and locational sililarities. She has been on my mind from the start. What she endured is unspeakable.
So weird, I thought of her too. It wound up being a friend's father.😔. He was running around cleaning himself up WHILE everyone at ballpark was searching for her. He dragged her off by a stream and did unspeakable things almost within earshot of so many people. That case haunts me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It's also possible this guy ends up being the guy from the photos, but not the killer.

This is actually really important!!! So, are you saying that this was not a photo, but it was a video posted to her snapchat? If so, how far from the end (not the blocked end, the open end) of the bridge do yall think Abby is? Libby could have done a video behind her, turned the camera all the way around to Abby. Meaning murder man could have had them basically blocked in on the bridge and led them from there with a threat of force.

If this is a video, that opens my mind to the possibility he was captured by them. I do not for one second buy the whole "they videoed a bad guy while he was capturing them" thing. But catching him at the end of the bridge while she was innocently filming her friend.... yeah, I can def buy in to that!
Original poster is actually wrong...the circle does not necessarily mean it is from a video! The circle indicates how long the snap is running for. IE if I take a snap of myself and my time is set to 10 seconds and I send it to you, you can screen shot the still image and you'll still get the circle. There's no reason at all to believe this is a video, it's speculation at best.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

In the description LE released of the Suspect, they describe him as wearing a blue jacket and Brown Hoodie. Brown Hoodies are really not that common IMO. When I see a Brown Hoodie, I think of brands such as Carhartt which is usually sold as workwear ...
http://www.carhartt.com/products/carhartt-men-big-tall/Midweight-Hooded-Pullover-Sweatshirt-K121

If I were living in that area, I would really look hard anyone whom I saw wearing a brown hoodie for other physical similarities to the Suspect picture.

Original poster is actually wrong...the circle does not necessarily mean it is from a video! The circle indicates how long the snap is running for. IE if I take a snap of myself and my time is set to 10 seconds and I send it to you, you can screen shot the still image and you'll still get the circle. There's no reason at all to believe this is a video, it's speculation at best.

LE has said the images of the suspect are from video. I suppose they could be mistaken, but that is what has been reported.

I thought LE said it is from a video? It looks like screen grab pixilation to me. Anyone have a link?

I took a guess at what you were looking for and hope I'm on the right track. I denoted the walking trail with the white broken line and showed what appeared to be access points along the way with red arrows. The logan property is outlined in red. The bridge is yellow broken line. You can see the area from the helicopter video where they were on top of the walking bridges along Hoosier Heartland highway. Let me know if this wasn't what you were asking for-
attachment.php

Thank you, this is very helpful.

LE was searching under the bridge, like the bridge itself- up near the rafters....and from what a person elsewhere posted it was a pretty large police presence yesterday (Sun 19 Feb) This after the announcement that POI became suspect.
Thoughts?

It's also possible this guy ends up being the guy from the photos, but not the killer.

LE states that they have evidence that ties the man in the photo to the murders. They have not said specifically what the evidence is, but I think its safe for us to assume that dna such as cigarette butts or soda that witnesses may have seen discarded by the man in the photos could be considered as the evidence LE would be referring to.

I transcribed the poster that was distributed since its hard to read. It says the photos were taken from a video. I'll post the text again, just in case others haven't read it.

Situation: The Indiana State Police and Carroll County Sheriff's Department are requesting law enforcement assistance in identifying the individual in the below photographs.

Two bodies found in the woods east of Delphi in Carroll County have been positively identified as Abigail J. Williams, 13 of Delphi and Liberty Rose Lynn German, 14 of Delphi. They were reported missing on Monday, February 13, 2017. The bodies were discovered about 12:15 p.m. on February 14, 2017 in the woods near the Deer Creek by volunteers helping in the search for the missing girls. The families have been notified.

The victims were last seen alive around 1:00 pm Monday, February 13, 2017 when they were dropped off close to the Monon (not sure about this word) High Bridge near Delphi, Indiana. The images below are from a video taken in the area.

Anyone with information leading to the identification of the below individual should contact the Indiana State Police at (765) 567-2125 or Carroll County Sheriff's Department (765) 564-2413.

I can only read some of the very bottom text. "This information should be considered LAW ENFORCEMENT (cant read). Further distribution of this document ......" Not sure after that really.

LE was searching under the bridge, like the bridge itself- up near the rafters....and from what a person elsewhere posted it was a pretty large police presence yesterday (Sun 19 Feb) This after the announcement that POI became suspect.
Thoughts?

My guess would be the Suspect was seen smoking. Cigarette butts with his DNA could help them retrace his movement in the area.

I think it was a video .. .. I think LE said it came from a video. It's. On MSM here somewhere

Going back to when LE found the bodies and gave initial interview, something is not right. IF those girls were found in an horrific condition, sexually abused, etc. it is unconscionable to think LE would say people could go back on the trails the next day, they just needed to be vigilant. Does anyone know when the FBI got involved? What agency is leading this investigation?

Can you clarify what you're referring to? This thread is moving super fast! So it's easy to miss things.

In the helicopter video, around the three minute mark. The long "circus tent" shaped building with multiple rail sidings next to it. It is a bulk material handling facility owned by The Andersons of Maumee Ohio. I recognized the sign. It is used to store bulk material like fertilizer (the Andersons are huge into fertilizer and rail/barge shipping).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia