IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also wanted to mention - my sleuthing bestie brought it up - I think the is a man child.

I think he's a lowlife loser, who dresses old for his age.

I think his age may be lower than I first thought.

I think he might be a shift worker or transport driver.

Here's hoping they get the freak.

It is my understanding - family members, and others in the community continued searching through the night."

I had not heard anyone searched thru the night. I believe I read that the LE ended the search before midnight and began again at dawn. I can't understand why searching ends for missing children due to lack of light, etc and if it were mine or even someone else's nearby I'd be there searching no matter the hour. It breaks my heart knowing the possibility that one was still alive when the search ended early.

Since the snapchat pic of the girl was seen before or shortly after they went missing it does lead me to believe the man in the pic/video was not from the girls phone or LE would've been more alarmed and set up an amber alert. I feel like perhaps someone else videoed something and the suspect was in the background.

Something that confuses me is how they didn't find the girls sooner. It's been written they were 3/4 a mile from the bridge although the landowner at the found location said it's only 1/8 mile. Either way knowing they were close by and not hidden I've wondered how they were not located for nearly 24 hours since they went missing.

How quick in/out is it to the found location from the cemetary?

I also wanted to mention - my sleuthing bestie brought it up - I think the is a man child.

I still haven't honed in on the type of person I think this guy is. I keep wondering if he is someone the girls knew, someone they at least recognized if not acquainted with. He knew he had to kill them because they could identify him. Once he decided to attack them, he knew he had to bring it all the way to murder.

Other times, I think it was someone who stalked one/both of the girls and either knew they would be at that place on that date, or had catfished them into a meeting.

I just don't have a handle on the guy yet.

I have been reading all the posts for days now. So I was wondering if the girls could have accidentally videotaped this guy while taking pictures. Maybe he was doing something criminal and he had to get rid of the witnesses.

If that's his hair and not a hat (which I think it is) I agree. I think he's in his 30s.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I thought so too, but I'm really the polar opposite of tech advanced, so wasn't sure if it was a reliable thing....this is why I asked here. It was in a group on FB it said the person used Adobe to pull features after they did some fancy editing.
Not the police dept. Sorry if this was wrong to post, I was curious about the possibility of this.

Oh here's a link. (thanks for your patience ya'll)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=360053174394084&set=p.360053174394084&type=3&theater

If it's from LE or MSM, we can post. If it's just some person posting images of random look-alikes (or guesses at look-alikes), that doesn't adhere to WS rules.

The WS rules are easy to find. They were posted upthread this morning and you can find a link at the top of every WS page.

Love to all newcomers.....love to the mods....love to the WS rules that keep us the great place we are.

I had not heard anyone searched thru the night. I believe I read that the LE ended the search before midnight and began again at dawn. I can't understand why searching ends for missing children due to lack of light, etc and if it were mine or even someone else's nearby I'd be there searching no matter the hour. It breaks my heart knowing the possibility that one was still alive when the search ended early.

Since the snapchat pic of the girl was seen before or shortly after they went missing it does lead me to believe the man in the pic/video was not from the girls phone or LE would've been more alarmed and set up an amber alert. I feel like perhaps someone else videoed something and the suspect was in the background.

Something that confuses me is how they didn't find the girls sooner. It's been written they were 3/4 a mile from the bridge although the landowner at the found location said it's only 1/8 mile. Either way knowing they were close by and not hidden I've wondered how they were not located for nearly 24 hours since they went missing.

I believe the Grandfather of Liberty thanks those who searched through the night with them at about the 3:00 minute mark https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=yi63vuasqH8

I need to add this breaks my heart he obviously loved her more than life itself and she was obviously a child who loved life and was so intelligent and loving.

I understand the frustration with the loss of these girls. I feel like the search was called off to protect searchers and LE. It was cold, dark, and treacherous. There was a body of water and ravines. No lights. It's super frustrating they weren't found in time, but it doesn't help searches when you have to rescue or help the people searching. Unfortunately, the area and time of year didn't accommodate for overnight searching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still haven't honed in on the type of person I think this guy is. I keep wondering if he is someone the girls knew, someone they at least recognized if not acquainted with. He knew he had to kill them because they could identify him. Once he decided to attack them, he knew he had to bring it all the way to murder.

Other times, I think it was someone who stalked one/both of the girls and either knew they would be at that place on that date, or had catfished them into a meeting.

I just don't have a handle on the guy yet.

Both girls attended DCMS and Monday 2/13 was declared a snow day in advance. I'm wondering if school staff had the entire day off also. Could it have been someone in a position of authority from school?

Were either or both of these girls taking the bus to and from school, perhaps on the school's bus route? (No, I'm not ruling-out the possibility of it having even been their bus driver....yet).

I don't know specifically where they lived, but the school's address is:
401 Armory Rd, Delphi, IN 46923

"We're also thankful for those who helped us in searching for Liberty and Abigail. We are thankful to friends, neighbors, coworkers and perfect strangers who called off work and spent all night searching the area with our family merely because they felt compelled to help."

From Liberties Grandfather they searched through the night starting at 3:00 minutes in the video

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=yi63vuasqH8

Easton: I read regularly but rarely post. I have seen the photos you found and even if it turns out to not be the same person, with the striking similarities in the photos, it would be an injustice to both girls to NOT have passed this info on to law enforcement. You did a great job in finding this potential link!! Too much in common not to share.

Yes..they rendered from the bridge photo

i just don't want people getting their hopes up, several people have played with the photos within the last 100 pages and didn't get anywhere close to being able to see the details needed to do a composite sketch

thats all i'll say since its been deleted and i don't want to derail the thread further but just take everything with a moderate dose of salt, including what i say, its the best way to do this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member