IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So are there any cameras on the roads near this trail? No vehicles of interest so now LE is looking for hitchhikers? Doesn't seem promising. At least LE is communicating this to the public. Residents need to keep their kids indoors. Women should keep their alerts up too. Check their properties for anything strange or missing. Footprints, dogs barking, etc.

I wish there was more focus and discussion about the house that was searched by warrant.They must have had good reason. My gut still says to focus on this search. If this house, search, and home owners aren't involved, then boy it suddenly feels like a needle in a haystack. Patiently waiting for more information to come out in the case. I can't stop thinking about it..

I can't wrap my head around what evidence LE had for the search warrant and what evidence they have to name a man they haven't identified as the suspect. A video of crime? Weapon? Clothing left behind? Why search the house? They clearly were asking men for their phones and DNA samples, so why was that home different? There has to be something BIG we don't know yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking at Van's "Off the Wall" footwear and there are many styles that appear similar to this. I wish I could see the sole of the shoe more clearly. They use their brand name on some of the styles at the top of the tongue of the shoe. Just moo

https://www.google.ca/search?q=adid...AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=576#imgrc=93Bu5nDvfcuVsM:

Another style of running shoe.

Please check my previous post. I don't want to send everyone out on a wild goose chase. I am just not quite sure about the POI's anatomical movements yet at the time those frames were generated. Good thing you can all chime in.

Thanks, Nin

I wish there was more focus and discussion about the house that was searched by warrant.They must have had good reason. My gut still says to focus on this search. If this house, search, and home owners aren't involved, then boy it suddenly feels like a needle in a haystack. Patiently waiting for more information to come out in the case. I can't stop thinking about it..

I keep wondering why that house in particular was searched, what lead them there.

Is there another Facebook group to follow/read, other than the main one for Websleuths? There must be, because the Websleuths Facebook only had a few posts about this case. Thank you if someone can re-share the Facebook group.

A group on FB- I provided the link after someone mentioned to do so.

They were found probably 900 feet east of the northern end of the bridge. I have a hard time reconciling that they wouldn't have come across them unless either they did not search east of the bridge on the north side or they did search that area but there were no bodies there at the time they searched.

That's exactly my thoughts too. -Nin

I understand its OK to be wrong in a tip, but my understanding about WS is that it is wrong to discuss FB pages here? Am I wrong on that?

I encourage anyone who thinks they have a tip to call it in to LE and not sit on it.

You are correct. Unless named by MSM or directly from police. Sometimes people push the lines. Alert a mod if you think a post is in violation. Triangle at the bottom, I believe.

BBM, I am not familiar with the family dynamics, were her parents in the picture somehow, it sounded to me like the grandparents raised her?

I believe her paternal grandparents raised her. The interview was given by her maternal grandfather. Her father lives in Delphi, her mother lives out of State (remarried). Her grandfather really did not think she was a run away, he just mused a scenario that could explain why she might run away and where she could have been headed at that time. Again, he didn't know of any problems Liberty was having and stated he personally had not seen or spoke to her since December.

Sadly, we all now know, she did not run away.

It might be because that family was apparently being harassed after the search and the county prosecutor asked everyone to leave the family alone.

As the community struggled to come to terms with the girls' passing, the county prosecutor came forward to warn locals to stay out of the investigation.

'Carroll County: Please do not harass, bother, or accuse anyone,' Robert T Ives wrote in a Facebook post on Sunday. 'There are no charges pending against anyone as a result of the pending investigation.

'No one at the home searched [by police last week] is suspected of committing any crime. Please, please leave these people alone and let the police work. As always, if you have any information, call: 844-459-5786.'

Resident Mark Alan Smith commented: 'We locals know the vigilante spirit which can captivate the area from time to time and your caveats will go a long ways to prevent this from happening I think.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dered-Indiana-girls-buried.html#ixzz4ZFPJCuUZ

Don't think they were hanging out with him. Probably captured him on video/phone photo accidentally to the side or in the background.

Agree or possibly a hidden trail cam

JMO
When LE began to focus on this person more closely I think maybe they found some evidence of a struggle which could have made them really start to focus on him.

Maybe they found something that got them very concerned maybe on top of the bridge even.

I am guessing they are looking below the bridge too for anything that could have fallen off the side of the bridge or thrown off the bridge.

The photo of the person is ominous and what is very scary is if you were crossing the bridge and going toward the end and a person came onto the bridge as you were nearing the end then you were trapped. You could not turn and outrun them on that rickety bridge and you could not go past him without confrontation if that was his purpose.

Very scary situation and if he is responsible then it seems to me he may have planned this out. He may have been stalking the bridge for some time with the hopes that someone would come onto the bridge that he could attack.

I wonder how popular this bridge was for young people to go hang out near it.

"Since then, preliminary evidence has led investigators to suspect the man in the photo participated in the teens’ deaths, the state police said in a statement."

http://ktla.com/2017/02/19/suspect-identified-in-killing-of-indiana-girls-found-on-hiking-trail/

Currently, the grainy photo showing a man dressed in jeans and a blue jacket is the only lead police have to go on. They are not revealing why he’s considered a suspect nor will they say how they got the photos.

Authorities do not have a name or any information on the person of interest.

Sgt. Kim Riley wants people to realize they are not just looking in Delphi.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/20/sgt-riley-search-expanding-for-wanted-man-in-delphi-double-homicide-case/

They were found probably 900 feet east of the northern end of the bridge. I have a hard time reconciling that they wouldn't have come across them unless either they did not search east of the bridge on the north side or they did search that area but there were no bodies there at the time they searched.

That's why I questioned how quick in/out from the cemetery.

Good question/ line of thinking.

Not connected, just noting.
http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/dc/...ssault-on-key-bridge-suspect-sought/305072269
Woman escapes attempted sexual assault on Key Bridge, suspect sought

August 22, 2016

1394374460000-IMG-1162-1-_4400411_ver1.0.JPG

WASHINGTON (WUSA9) -
As the two passed each other, police said the man grabbed her from behind and pulled her of the sidewalk towards the grass area near the George Washington Memorial Parkway.

According to police, the man then covered her mouth and tried to put his hands under her shorts. The woman was able to escape and flee the area.
Now police are looking for the suspect described as a white male, in his late 20’s to early 30’s, approximately 5’8” to 5’10” with a medium build. Police said he has fair skin, dirty blonde hair and was clean shaven at the time of the incident.[QUOTE

The more I study the picture of the suspect, I think the first photo he is not wearing a hat. I think it is his hair and the second photo he has the hood of his hoodie up over his head.
Looking at my post I realise I'm unclear. I agree. I believe it to be hair. Thick, light brown hair with sort of bangs. I'm still out on facial hair. Resolution isn't good enough for that. He looks very much like my next door neighbor with his dated haircut (I'm on Long island in NY so I'm not calling it in lol).

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

First, wonder if the footprints searchers found were of the girl's or the suspect?
If suspect, perhaps bottom of ((shoe) boot print will reveal maker of boot, size, how much wea on boot.
Second, wonder if sister who dropped the girl's off happened to mention to anyone that she had left them there? In all innocence, of course.

Carroll County prosecutor: Do not harass anyone related to Delphi killed girls search warrant

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...related-to-delphi-killed-girls-search-warrant

DELPHI, Ind. -- The Carroll County prosecutor is urging those who live in the county to not harass anybody about the two killed teenage girls, Abigail Williams and Liberty German.

Robert T. Ives posted on Facebook Sunday afternoon, telling the public to "let the police work."

"There are no charges pending against anyone as a result of the pending investigation," he wrote. "No one at the home searched is suspected of committing any crime."

In the helicopter video, around the three minute mark. The long "circus tent" shaped building with multiple rail sidings next to it. It is a bulk material handling facility owned by The Andersons of Maumee Ohio. I recognized the sign. It is used to store bulk material like fertilizer (the Andersons are huge into fertilizer and rail/barge shipping).
Would it be possible that the photo guy is a rail worker whose train was at this facility loading or unloading - he knows he's got 1-2-3 hrs to kill waiting for the train, so he goes on a nature walk - possibly having been here before or even regularly, he crosses the road and takes the trail to the bridge. Then he's back on the train and out of town by dark or earlier. This would not necessarily explain the search at the house earlier in the week. But if you found out what if anything shipped by rail from this location that day, times, rail lines and crew, you never know what you might find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove