IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope they are not only going on when people "clocked" in and out for work at the meat packing place (or whatever that building is). It looks like there are multiple building areas. He could be checking into buildings, then driving out the back way to the cemetery area without anyone seeing him leave or come back. Those tire tracks dont look like there are bunches of them, maybe just one or 2 sets.

I posted this a while back but note to self and others to check tomnod slash digital globe if we haven't already.

Talking out loud to myself in the middle of the night. Well talking to you guys too of course but I'm just sayin straight up you guys know me by now and I'm a stream of consciousness kind of poster anyway crap I forgot now gah

eta got it. I'm thinking he might have gone back to Mexico? Time to pull a McStay (review border footage) I bet ICE already did it and is doing it.

eta I think he's white though.

Ok so Canada. Bravo, don't, mayor, wonder girl, Ontario mom, you guys got the border coverered? :biggrin:

gah autocorrect DOTR, who is mayor

ETA oh MATOU

Apologies if this has already been touched on... I spent my whole Sunday catching up and then I woke up to a whole new 42 pages.
Don't get me wrong its fantastic how many people are trying to put heads together to bring justice for these two beautiful girls, but it is very time consuming sifting through all the posts. Thanks for another informative day everyone.

Is it possible he could be wearing something like this?
attachment.php

Yes...to me it definitely looks like it could be some kind of tool belt, like ones construction workers often wear. He may have wanted to look like he was on his way to or just left his jobsite and decided to go for a short hike. I myself have seen lots of contractors/construction workers who don't bother to remove their belts off-the-job...running errands or temporary trips off the site, for example. (It really doesn't stand out that much unless the belts are quite large, or have visible tools hanging out/off of them).

Did he have "tools" in it and if so: specifically, what kind?

As TeaTime mentioned up-thread: he well could be wearing safety goggles around his neck. They are quite common for people in the construction industry.

But why would he have not removed them? One reason I can think of from having been a long-time snow-skier: one can often wear something so much/so often that it's just normal not to think of it being on your body. He may have forgotten they were there, discovered it later on, and decided it wasn't a big deal to hide, remove, or otherwise get rid of them.

I'm curious if he actually was a construction worker--and if so: what building is being done or was recently completed in the area. Especially if it was a big job where an out-of-town contractor bid and got the job.

Yes, almost bed time, and I can't get those two pictures spliced together as if he is walking towards them, out of my mind.

The cropped image says "Indiana State Police". I'm assuming the other has not had any editing done to it, other than maybe a zoom.

I agree with the above post about the clothing. He's wearing a patterned sweater, you can see it in the lighter image. That may be a vest, or it could be one of those jackets where you can remove the sleeves, via zippers or velcro.

New here: google "meat supply packer employees" (or anything along those lines looking for what employees in the building look like on any given day.) Click on images. I saw various images interesting. The blades in a pouch that look like are in his pant leg. The possible air mask or around his neck (or bunched up apron.) The hoodie looks typical for warmth in that environment.

Maybe grasping at straws here but this guy obviously has been to this bridge more than a few times. Knows it's history has the same body type and has worn blue jeans a blue hoody and a camouflage hat to the bridge before. <modsnip>

I may not understand your question, but if you believe you've found something even remotely relevant always contact LE directly and send them the link telling them why you think it's important. I've done this a number of times and they appreciate anything you can give them. They can't be everywhere online like we can. ;) It is also very helpful to give them your contact information. A detective wanted to speak to me about a month ago about a tip I emailed to the police chief. I was happy to oblige.

Having blown up, enhanced, changed coloring etc of the picture of the suspect, I am leaning towards this:

1. He is not wearing a coat but a blue vest

2. He has a bulky patterned sweater on. You can see the pattern (looks like white abstract lines/swirls) on the sleeves, on the front and around his neck.

3. He has a brown tool pouch (however you want to reference it) on his waist. It is definitely three dimensional in the pictures.

I will look for comp attire tomorrow, but in the meantime, take a look at the pics and the pattern on the sleeve and body of the shirt.

And I agree with Nin that it does appear he has on a watch as the light is reflecting off of it. Also, for those of you who play around with photo editing like I do, flip the picture. It gives another angle to look at.

I had wondered if he was wearing a blue vest too. Something that is probably more likely in a bad murder novel - If he went there intending to abduct, attack, and/or murder someone, he may have dressed the way he did to make himself less recognizable. It looks like he may have several layers on top (shirt/s, sweatshirt, sweater, vest/jacket) and maybe more than one pair of pants to make himself appear heavier than he is. He could also be wearing a hat and/or hood to cover some of his face, and maybe other things (change in hair length or facial hair). It does seem likely that he is somewhat familiar with the area, which makes it hard to believe nobody recognizes him.

Except that LAW ENFORCEMENT said specifically that it came from a security camera....... so, that's why it is hard to believe. I will see if I can find the link. Again.

But now I am wondering if maybe Law Enforcement had a reason they wanted the perp to believe it was from a security camera.

They wanted him to come forward, and to try and convince them that he was just out for a stroll.

If he was told that the picture was taken by one of the girls right before she was killed, NO WAY he was coming in for a visit...

BBM

I may not understand your question, but if you believe you've found something even remotely relevant always contact LE directly and send them the link telling them why you think it's important. I've done this a number of times and they appreciate anything you can give them. They can't be everywhere online like we can. ;) It is also very helpful to give them your contact information. A detective wanted to speak to me about a month ago about a tip I emailed to the police chief. I was happy to oblige.

I'm new wasn't sure if I could send to other users through private message.

Wanted others opinions. This guy to me has some very similar traits

Maybe he is mentally ill and lives at home with parents who are now hiding him.

Just trying to come up with a new angle.

The angle of the POTENtial gun in his pocket has been driving me bonkers for days. Rain storming thoughts re side pockets, rushed, left handed, or not...

Bob! I need you, Bob! I want to see on that map what is that big building, where does that driveway go. I basically need to see the route from the big building, down that road, and if it connects to the cemetery area or what would be the path to the creek. And does that spot lead to where the bodies were or to where the bridge is. I know, thats a lot of requests. I feel very needy right now! lol. But, those tracks could mean he tried to drive back into work through the back way so people didnt notice what time he came/ went. Right?

I'm not Bob, and I'm not sure what big building you're referring to, but I'm guessing it's the barn with the dome top? I can't find any info on it, but my guess would be possibly a highway dept. storage building for salt/lime/sand or something similar.

I've marked the dome building with orange so you can where it is in reference to the other areas of interest (also marked).

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gsTrj21lPIdCAw30dM74sP2JLoY&usp=sharing

Yay, hi Lillibet ...

i was was just thinking about ws members with exp re mex

eta for reference Jenny Chen

After watching the footage from the news chopper that circled the area for 30 minutes or so, this is what I think happened...

This saw the girls headed toward the southeast side of the bridge (opposite side from where they were dropped off). He followed them in that direction, knowing that if he got to the end of the bridge and didn't encounter anybody else, then there wasn't anybody else out there (any newcomers to the bridge would need to be coming from the side he was walking away from). I think a security camera or trail cam mounted by one of homeowners on the southeast side of the bridge snapped his picture as he followed them. I think at some point the girls realized they were in danger and fled toward the creek (it doesn't look very far from the far end of the bridge to the south side of the creek). I think this caught up with them at the creek - maybe in it, maybe back on the north side after they crossed it.

Based on this theory, I definitely think he knows the area very well. No other way to be confident that nobody is going to suddenly show up once he reached the far end of the bridge.

In the pictures, I think he has his left hand in his pants pocket and his right hand is in the pocket of his hoodie because he is holding a weapon that won't fit in his pants pocket.

What makes me sick to my stomach, is that I don't think any of those details would help with identification or capture of this ... other than maybe the part about him knowing the area well.

No idea if he came there specifically because Abigail and Liberty were there, but there is no way it was a "crime of opportunity" in the truest sense. It was premeditated at least as far as he came there to kill people, even if he didn't know who yet.

RIP to those two sweet girls. And prayers to their families and their community.

Once again, I say the Suspect is connected to the home that LE and FBI raided/searched last Thursday @ 11003 Bicycle Bridge Rd.Delphi. Just wait until they announce the name of the Perp! Otherwise, we can speculate forever. JMO
We know the timeline, so what more can we do other than to go back and research the home they raided. We know the timeline,Abby died on Feb 14th , Libby Feb 13th. My guess is that they endured a horrific ordeal. JMO

I will also assume that this will be a sexual motivated crime.

Oh my. I just got home and I see that we're now on thread #4 and no news since the man in the photo was declared a suspect by LE. :(

I can't believe no one has come forward to say they know him or even that he strongly resembles someone they know. I guess maybe some have but since he's yet to be ID'd it looks like nothing has panned out so far. How is it possible he can remain incognito like this?

People have come forward with tips about who he looks like. That is the problem---they have to weed through so many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieV