IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure he isn't over 30, but he's not 77. I'm thinking 40s maybe, but he could be younger. JMO
I guess that's what I am wondering, although I agree he looks younger, I am not sure why I think that. What specifically makes him look younger?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

BTW, on the first page of this thread we are permitted to sleuth RL. Limited to what is public knowledge, record and what we feel regarding voice and picture. We cannot sleuth his family. I just re-read this. FYI.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Today I am taking scholarship applications around to the high schools in my area. While doing it I will be thinking of Abby and Liberty who will never get to go to college. I hope when I come home some how there will be a break in this case. I will be speaking with guidance counselors today and I am going to mention the girls and the safety program I talked about earlier.

Wish me luck...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really think it is a great idea. Surely police departments would be happy to partner with schools.

liltexans, being our anointed news scoops keeper, perhaps you can answer this question. TIA

Back around Feb 16, in RLs interview with the male reporter, who was wearing the long black wool coat, doesn't RL state, at the beginning of the interview, that

He called the media? Did RL state further: "That is why I called .... I wanted to show you that it is impossible..."

If RL is involved and he invited the media onto his property, why would he do that? He invited the media to film his land and the exact CS location to show the world that it is impossible ....?

To show how shocked he is and deflect public and LE scrutiny away from his involvement would be my best guess.

liltexans, being our anointed news scoops keeper, perhaps you can answer this question. TIA

Back around Feb 16, in RLs interview with the male reporter, who was wearing the long black wool coat, doesn't RL state, at the beginning of the interview, that

He called the media? Did RL state further: "That is why I called .... I wanted to show you that it is impossible..."

If RL is involved and he invited the media onto his property, why would he do that? He invited the media to film his land and the exact CS location to show the world that it is impossible ....?

Haha, I'm pretty sure I'm not the anointed anything, but I do read a lot of articles. I don't recall off the top of my head the quote you mention, but I'll see if I can find that interview again.

We know so very little. LE has said BG participated in the murders, but LE has not said he acted alone, in fact they have publicly stated that LE has definitely not ruled out there being more than one murderer. It is my opinion that RL is not the guy on the bridge.. but to me the audio "down the hill" does sound like RL...MOO

Do you have a clip of RL talking/speaking.? I've been looking for one.....

I guess that's what I am wondering, although I agree he looks younger, I am not sure why I think that. What specifically makes him look younger?

His posture I think.

RL wearing a blue jacket, probably early in the day Feb 15,
hours PRIOR to that the image of the BG-suspect also wearing a blue jacket, was releasen to the media.

In this video between 1:52 and 2:26 you can see RL wearing a blue jacket (is it similar to the BGs jacket?)
It was filmed "in the days after the murders" and I believe this video/interview was made Feb 15, 2017,
the same day, but hours PRIOR to the time, the image of the BG-suspect was released to the media.

SO... RL was wearing a blue jacket in this video/interview, and due to that it was probably filmed hours PRIOR to that the image of BG with a blue jacket was released to the media, then RL at that time had no reason to fear wearing that blue jacket.
But as far as I know RL never again wore that blue jacket in any of the following interviews.
Maybe LE took it for testing?

Link to the video:
http://www.knowyourleak.com/Delphi-Property-Searched-859850.html

I agree. JMO, I also think RL is so talkative is due to his age and for once he probably felt he would not be the target from LE in this incident and he felt he had nothing to hide even though his alibi was not truthful. MOO

IMO I just can't agree. If the alibi you produce for a double homicide of 2 girls found on your property isn't truthful then you do have something to hide..

It depends how soft the lasso is. I've had well worn lassos that are very flexible.

I want to make sure that it is clear that I did not say TO IS the perp...I stated IF RL is the perp.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Sorry...auto-correct changed that and I do not know how to Edit.

That was supposed to say RL...not TO

Might be exactly what LE is thinking, as well. I don't think RL is their guy, but time will tell, hopefully.
Personally the interviews are a red flag for me. But as a puzzle, it just doesn't fit right. If we didn't have that picture I would swear we had our suspect in RL. If not for those images. Circles.

It's the face for me. He looks like he has somewhat full or chubby cheeks. His face is a little droopy, but not 77 years old droopy.

BBM - I agree, absolutely, I have experienced it with people myself and as much as I know this I still can't see it in this case with him.

moo

The odd thing is he's a major computer geek and network engineer. He's not unfamiliar with the technology that caught him. I don't understand creepy kiddie touchers or even people like him with the photos. I never heard if he'd ever harmed a child but I do know he had grandkids, I often wonder did his wife know or suspect.

After reading several posts I am confused.
Is this rule no longer in effect??

R.L HAS NOT BEEN NAMED A PERSON OF INTEREST. Please do not accuse him of the crime.
As per page one on this thread we may sleuth RL within a certain scope. Not his family.

Yes, that would be, but the poster seems to be indicating that any DNA found on the girls could be explained away, which is why I was asking if that means she doesn't think the girls were assaulted or had defensive wounds.
No not at all. I simply meant DNA throughout the land could be explained away from him owning the land and having full access to it, unlike any other individuals. I am not making any reference to anything that may have been found on the bodies.

IMO I just can't agree. If the alibi you produce for a double homicide of 2 girls found on your property isn't truthful then you do have something to hide..

I think RL had something to hide, but I'm still not convinced that he was the murderer. He could have interfered in the investigation, destroyed evidence, covered for someone else, or a number of other things. None of them are good, but wouldn't necessarily make him the killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay