IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Abandoned rail beds?

On a map I looked at not too long ago I saw a Norfolk Western rail line fairly close by. I assumed it was inactive but even still, I would expect wanders who travel the railroads to hop trains would occasionally wander in and out looking for a place to eat or food. During the depression, my Grandmother lived beside the railroad track and men would constantly come to the door asking for sandwiches that she would provide. I suspect the same sort of thing happens today but maybe it is not heard of as much. Just my brief trip to Wichita this past weekend proved to me just how many homeless, mentally ill and drifters are out there.

That is exactly how I feel about RL's behavior, he is overdoing it with the interviews. He seems to be relishing telling a reporter about information regarding the hill. He appears to me to be controlling the dialogue & another amazing thing noted by other posters was how he could say he did'not recognize BG after stating how poor the picture was to begin with. Imho

Hey Everyone,

My apologies but I am going to close this thread a bit early.

I have to get to bed and get some sleep. If I don't tomorrow I'll have hair on the back
of my hands, fangs, and will do nothing but howl at the moon. heh.

Thanks for understanding.

Tricia

My take on the SW is this: they were found on his property, so logically(and statistically), there is at least a good probablity he could have been involved. I think they were going to get back around to searching his property anyway, but when he stopped cooperating(probably due to the violation), LE got angry and more suspicious, and asked for the SW that was likely coming anyway. JMO
When interviewed about the SW, Sgt. Slocum said LE had developed probable cause during the course of the investigation. I really doubt a judge would have signed a SW affidavit based on a flimsy rationale for probable cause. Of course, we don't know because the SW affidavit is sealed.

I'm with you, from the time "searchers" asked if they could search RL property to the time they were located on his property was roughly 17 hours. (6:30pm 2/13 asked / 12:00 2/14 pm found )

They had another 30 mins of light max(assumption) when they asked RL and I believe that's been stated they searched for several more hours before it was officially called off from LE, but some continued into the night.

Your point I believe comes down to, how long did those searchers search his property for before leaving on the 1st night. Did they not search on 2/13 even a little? Why make it to his house, ask to search and spend 5 -10-30 mins there before calling it. When did they resume the search on his property on the 14th?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
6:30 PM was an hour or a little more after sunset on that day, in western Indiana. MOO is it was already dark when RL was asked by volunteer searchers if they could check his property.

I'm with you, from the time "searchers" asked if they could search RL property to the time they were located on his property was roughly 17 hours. (6:30pm 2/13 asked / 12:00 2/14 pm found )

They had another 30 mins of light max(assumption) when they asked RL and I believe that's been stated they searched for several more hours before it was officially called off from LE, but some continued into the night.

Your point I believe comes down to, how long did those searchers search his property for before leaving on the 1st night. Did they not search on 2/13 even a little? Why make it to his house, ask to search and spend 5 -10-30 mins there before calling it. When did they resume the search on his property on the 14th?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yup, those are my questions... Thanks for the response.

My take on the SW is this: they were found on his property, so logically(and statistically), there is at least a good probablity he could have been involved. I think they were going to get back around to searching his property anyway, but when he stopped cooperating(probably due to the violation), LE got angry and more suspicious, and asked for the SW that was likely coming anyway. JMO

MOO is he has a concrete alibi, but got caught lying about what turned into a probation violation. I think LE figured they better check his outbuildings and property in general.

Then again, some of this could be pure kabuki theater on the part of LE.

I've thought from early on that the perp had to have known RL and the residents of the property on the other side of the creek were not home that afternoon. JMO, of course.

I agree, except the area has a very well documented drug problem. That's not "virtually no crime".
i would have had absolutely zero problems dropping off a 13 and 14 year old off for a two hour walk on a beautiful day not far from home, on trails they had been on many many times. Especially in a area with virtually no crime.

I would ask myself if the person is one of the local landowners, because I imagine reporters were walking around the area trying to get comments and interviews. But it is always suspect to me when a person who is uninvolved appears eager to talk to the press. Possibly they enjoy the spotlight, but as with RL, having a criminal background makes it more suspicious that they would enjoy the spotlight. Did the person seem to recite the way he thought things happened? Or just how he felt about the murders? One shows intent to control the story being told, the other is less suspicious to me.
I'm glad you called it in.

Further on I think it's page 56 or so I stated nearly identically your post. I had not come to your post yet. It's amazing to me how often this occurs, being on the save wavelength. Mho

MOO is he has a concrete alibi, but got caught lying about what turned into a probation violation. I think LE figured they better check his outbuildings and property in general.

Then again, some of this could be pure kabuki theater on the part of LE.

I've thought from early on that the perp had to have known RL and the residents of the property on the other side of the creek were not home that afternoon. JMO, of course.

I truly hope it is not him.

Ok everyone. Get your rest. See you in the AM

Tricia

great summary of where we are at the moment ..agree with everything you said and the thing that worries us all i think is just how brazen and dangerous this guy is.

I had mentioned before that Indy's local Fox station has been airing spots about Abby and Libby. Today I saw it and they have extended it to include the Audio "down the hill". Please let today be the day this is caught!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay