IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gawd. O/T just a teeny bit,
Have you ever been trying to catch up, but your posting before you do so you don't forget to say what your thinking..

Then you continue to read on only to be blown away by a fellow sleuthers post that really mirrors your own thoughts I do well?

Yout excited, go to thank the post and respond...........,...................
......Only to find out the post was your own..🤣....🙄

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Can somebody alert the ISP that it's FRIDAY for gosh sakes. We expect movement on Fridays!!!!
(JK, JK)

I'm interested in opinions of anyone who can view the following two interviews RL conducted with two different media outlets. I want to be clear I'm referring to RL's statements and appearance and not what the reporters say or do.

A single thing jumped out in the context of two murdered girls.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb-eOkWFf2M

In this Inside Edition interview I know the police have already released the BG photos and audio clip because the reporter shows RL and has him listen. If I assume RL has already seen media reports of BG's photos it really piques my interest.

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...rty-where-bodies-of-indiana-hikers-were-found

Anyone?

I would agree with each of these situations being reason to record, thank you.
You posed an awesome question, so Thank You for you thoughtful post.
If you have anymore thoughts in this vein I would love to hear them. Gets us thinking.

Another poster made the point that maybe the BG came from the end they were walking towards, passed by them, then turned around and started coming back towards them. THAT would make me suspicious enough to record what was happening. Also, if he were walking towards me really fast (especially on the bridge) and with purpose and a mean look on his face, that would also make me suspicious and fearful.
THAT scenario scares the bejesus out of me [emoji15]

It kinda surprises me that people have put so much thought into the taking them and bringing them back theory. I just don't see it as being that complicated for a variety of reasons. I still lean towards perp parked or walked from southeast of bridge passed girls on bridge, went past them and made sure nobody else was coming from the north. Turned around walked back toward southeast cornered girls and took them down the hill across the creek and killed them. Very quick and on his way. But this is all just speculation as I'm sure LE knew from day one weather the girls were killed there or taken somewhere else. So atleast we know the ppl that matter have this piece of the puzzle moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very good speculation, imo ab01.

I don't think he's involved at all.

I'm a firm believer they saw this man doing something nefarious and I think he met up with someone out there in the woods.
Jmo
I respect that. May I ask what type of nefarious activity you think they may have witnessed? I'm open to everything.

I saw someone upthread talk about defending opinions. I spent just under 12 years working with LE. It was my custom to say this is what I think about x, here is why I think what I do, and here is the supporting evidence which I base my conclusions on. I don't find people wanting to know why someone has arrived at their opinions out of the ordinary, at least not for me. I want to know how all of you arrive at your opinions as well. Maybe you've thought of an angle I haven't and I've had my opinions swayed several times.

LE may discuss theories but they like to see as many dots connected as they can. Wild theories and huge leaps in logic didn't fly with the ones I knew. And then they still had to be able make sure it was legally admissible in their cases.

And I can also say from personal experience that they get a bit testy when they find out someone has given them a false statement during the course of their investigation. One federal agent used a word that includes m & f when I mentioned to him some person was communicating with his primary suspect. After the expletive, he made the comment someone was getting lying to a federal agent added to his other charges. He wasn't bluffing because I saw the charge via PACER in the case docs after they were unsealed.

It's useful to me to remember my thoughts, opinions and assumptions don't matter in the larger scheme of things because I don't have all the information and I don't have any arrest powers. I'm happy to let those that do do their jobs.

I saw someone upthread talk about defending opinions. I spent just under 12 years working with LE. It was my custom to say this is what I think about x, here is why I think what I do, and here is the supporting evidence which I base my conclusions on. I don't find people wanting to know why someone has arrived at their opinions out of the ordinary, at least not for me. I want to know how all of you arrive at your opinions as well. Maybe you've thought of an angle I haven't and I've had my opinions swayed several times.

LE may discuss theories but they like to see as many dots connected as they can. Wild theories and huge leaps in logic didn't fly with the ones I knew. And then they still had to be able make sure it was legally admissible in their cases.

And I can also say from personal experience that they get a bit testy when they find out someone has given them a false statement during the course of their investigation. One federal agent used a word that includes m & f when I mentioned to him some person was communicating with his primary suspect. After the expletive, he made the comment someone was getting lying to a federal agent added to his other charges. He wasn't bluffing because I saw the charge via PACER in the case docs after they were unsealed.

It's useful to me to remember my thoughts, opinions and assumptions don't matter in the larger scheme of things because I don't have all the information and I don't have any arrest powers. I'm happy to let those that do do their jobs.

Thanks for sharing. This makes a lot of sense to me.

Maybe they will solve other murders with the DNA results.
Would be a fitting tribute to these poor babies. I am still hoping, though the hope has grown dim, that the apprehension of BG will also bring closure/answers for Lyric and Elizabeth.

Absolutely agree with this. Perhaps they have DNA but cannot find the perp?

I would think that if that were the case they would put out a nationwide search for the suspect and add his name to the FBI's most wanted list...JMO

Right. We don't know where they were dropped off. LE said a tributary to the trail. So that seems like not the trailhead. And LE said they were to be picked up where they were dropped off. I also think it's telling that they somewhat identified it was Libby's sister who dropped them off but won't identify the "family member" who was to pick them up.

If Abby lived that close to the bridge I'm surprised they were driven there at all. JMO

That depends on whether or not LE said their investigation of the double homicide led them to serve a probable cause SW. LE received over 13,000 tips, they did not spend 14 hours searching the homes of all those people called in to the tip line.
This

Libby filmed this coward with the insight of an innocent girl, after all, she was barely 14 years old. I guarantee she just thought it was weird that this man was walking towards them with such purpose on a seemingly empty trail. The thought of him hurting her and her friend might not of crossed her mind at the time but she filmed it because she felt uneasy. Maybe she was documenting it show her parents or her friends of the weird guy on the bridge that day.

It's possible that the "fight or flight" endorphins didn't kick in until it was too late. How would a young girl be able to understand that she was being approached by evil? She and Abby were innocent young girls just out for a walk in their favorite spot. I'm not sure that I would have known to run at 13 years old, either. I think they were being polite and letting him pass before they re-crossed the bridge on their way to catch their ride home.

This case haunts me. I check this forum multiple times a day in hopes of some progress that has been made publicly. This senseless crime infuriates me as the mother of a young girl because this could have happened to anyone's daughters.

Abby and Libby are America's daughters. America wants justice and the peace of mind knowing that this monster is off of our streets.

This monster in the flesh needs to be caught and trapped in a cell before he hurts anyone else. These girls had big dreams of when they grew up but this monster took that away from them. They didn't deserve that and I hope that if anything else the girls know that we will never forget them and that they may not have had the opportunity to grow up to serve in law enforcement but that they have helped many people understand the dangers that lurk in the shadows.

God bless these girls.
God bless their families.

I would think that if that were the case they would put out a nationwide search for the suspect and add his name to the FBI's most wanted list...JMO

BBM ..If you go to the FBI's most wanted page they have a few different categories, one is "seeking info" which appears to be their most wanted criminals whose Identity is unknown..they have both Libby & Abby listed there for the suspect in this case.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-information

I'm interested in opinions of anyone who can view the following two interviews RL conducted with two different media outlets. I want to be clear I'm referring to RL's statements and appearance and not what the reporters say or do.

In this Inside Edition interview I know the police have already released the BG photos and audio clip because the reporter shows RL and has him listen. If I assume RL has already seen media reports of BG's photos it really piques my interest.

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...rty-where-bodies-of-indiana-hikers-were-found

Anyone?
Hi bemused, your first link is broken for me. I re watched the inside edition interview which still perplexed me. He states that a horrible thing occured on his property and its effect on community and family, he speaks to his shock and sadness in regards to his property, backyard etc, but never really talks about the victims which to me is very unsettling.

Anyway, until link is fixed I'm unsure where your going with this.[emoji4]

BBM ..If you go to the FBI's most wanted page they have a few different categories, one is "seeking info" which appears to be their most wanted criminals who's Identity is unknown..they have both Libby & Abby listed there for the suspect in this case.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-information

Thanks, I remember this. MY point is though, if they knew his identity because of a DNA match, they would update that on the FBI information.

Anyone?

What single thing? I caught a couple...

Hi bemused, your first link is broken for me. I re watched the inside edition interview which still perplexed me. He states that a horrible thing occured on his property and its effect on community and family, he speaks to his shock and sadness in regards to his property, backyard etc, but never really talks about the victims which to me is very unsettling.

Anyway, until link is fixed I'm unsure where your going with this.[emoji4]

I watched both videos again. In the first he mentioned the beautiful trail so that leads me to believe he's been on it at some point.

In the second video the LE statement at the end states that the search was to either clear him or make him a higher suspect. To me, that indicates that he IS a suspect in the eyes of LE and either he moves up the list or is cleared depending on what was found during the search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l