IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that they've scaled back the investigation within the last week or two and there's been relative silence from LE leads to believe that they're making good progress on the case and are hopefully closing in on someone. I think due to the nature of the crime that LE wants to be 110% sure that when they arrest a suspect(s) that there is a slam dunk case against that person or persons.

And the stickler is, only the SPECIFIC items documented in a Probable Cause SW can be seized. They seized a vehicle. Makes me wonder if LE think evidence was driven away from scene to be disposed of. Vehicle was seized during the probable cause raid.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Right. And much time elapsed from the murders to the recent SW, so there would be time to clean up, dispose of evidence, etc. Again, IF RL is guilty/knows something/is hiding something.

What's the.motive?

If there was a sexual assault I'd think the cops would have this town on high alert.
Not know what your children up to speech.

I don't think they have DNA or the DNA they do have does not match anyone.

So why kill 2 young girls?

I don't know where people are getting rope or restraints of any type since TTBOMK LE hasn't made such a statement that would support that.

Right, they have not said that. But often ropes, restraints, ties are used in such cases. Standard items in a kill kit.

IMO I see rope sticking out of his jacket.

Hi bemused, your first link is broken for me. I re watched the inside edition interview which still perplexed me. He states that a horrible thing occured on his property and its effect on community and family, he speaks to his shock and sadness in regards to his property, backyard etc, but never really talks about the victims which to me is very unsettling.

Anyway, until link is fixed I'm unsure where your going with this.[emoji4]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
i was able to watch both links...

I just looked at the billboard photo for the first time, and I can see why they're taking them down. As you say, the photo of BG is small. Moreover, while he might look like a lot of middle-aged men in rural Indiana, he surely wouldn't be foolish enough to drive around dissimilar areas in the same attire. Change the attire and you have nothing on which to alert.

(Wait, they're taking the billboards down?? Msm, tia. Sorry I missed this...)

This is a great idea and I'm hoping the topic hasn't yet moved on.

I've wondered this also and have come up with the theory that they had some sort of "run in" with him. Maybe he said something cranky,

- You shouldn't be up here , it's dangerous." (In a creepy way)

-Angry they were taking pictures even if at first not him.( Are you taking pictures of me?!)

-Did you girls throw something off this bridge? (this relates to sometimes kids/girls/boys) will be silly and toss things over a bridge or whatever.

My point is, I think he said something to purposely frighten them and when he turned around to come back, they were nervous even more. Taking on a position of adult authority, he said something like : "come with me I'm calling your parents or whatever" Taking them down the hill on a short cut.

Just my moo

and, by the way, I know I have misspelled

Thank you for your thoughts. It seems the majority of people that answer this question, answer it in rather similar ways. Even if perhaps their scenarios are different, everyone seems to say "previous encounter", at least the majority I've seen. I have seen a few speculate they just randomly started recording or because he was "weird". I don't believe those options, I believe there was strict purpose to those recordings, and I believe it was because for whatever the reason is, Libby suspected BG coming towards them was going to result in confrontation. Whether it was a simple reason of anger that they hoped to show someone later, or true knowledge of bad things about to happen. MOO

The thing about looking at online court records, is they only go so far back so far. It's difficult when sleuthing an "older person" as record keeping has changed. We don't know if there were events from the 1950s-1990s .

Years ago people got away got away with all kinds of mischief, where today it would be public record.

I only add this as a sleuthing topic. :fence:

Indeed.

I watched both videos again. In the first he mentioned the beautiful trail so that leads me to believe he's been on it at some point.

In the second video the LE statement at the end states that the search was to either clear him or make him a higher suspect. To me, that indicates that he IS a suspect in the eyes of LE and either he moves up the list or is cleared depending on what was found during the search.

yes, the "higher suspect" is interesting. I have watched that video probably half a dozen time but i never caught the word "suspect" until you pointed it out.

First time poster, long time lurker. I just tend IMO believe that if LE have more audio, which i believe they stated, they would know whether or not RL is BG. I personally dont think he is but i have been surprised before.... all MOO

The word disaster and what he's wearing pique my curiosity.

Ah, you picked up on the attire too. I wish everyone would. Be sure to find all the videos he appeared in if you have not seen them all. Very interesting, to say the least.

Right, they have not said that. But often ropes, restraints, ties are used in such cases. Standard items in a kill kit.

IMO I see rope sticking out of his jacket.

For the sake of argument, say there was a knife, a gun and rope. My uncles and cousins carried such items everyday except church, wedding and funerals because they worked their land and often needed them. I hope no one saw them and thought they were serial killers with "kill kits".

ETA They had livestock and there were snakes and wild animals that were dangerous on their land.

"The Soham Murders" as mentioned above is a definite must-watch if one believes the killer is following the case, maybe even taking part somehow in the investigation. It is on YouTube, easy to find.

(Thanks, will check it out, cluciano :wave: :cat: )

For the sake of argument, say there was a knife, a gun and rope. My uncles and cousins carried such items everyday except church, wedding and funerals because they worked their land and often needed them. I hope no one saw them and thought they were serial killers with "kill kits".

There would be no reason to think this unless they were POIs in a murder investigation.

Ah, you picked up on the attire too. I wish everyone would. Be sure to find all the videos he appeared in if you have not seen them all. Very interesting, to say the least.

What's interesting is the change in attire after LE released BG photos. No hat, either. IMO

Can you please elaborate specifically? Tia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay