IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've been to any of the other sites that are "sleuthing" this case, there are a number of theories/rumors/etc, which range from the plausible to the insane. Glad to have found this site, and the general respect/decency shown on here is refreshing. Probably the first online forum where I've encountered this level of integrity. Kudos to the moderators!
I don't know where people are getting rope or restraints of any type since TTBOMK LE hasn't made such a statement that would support that.

If Abby lived that close to the bridge I'm surprised they were driven there at all. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I recall it was stated on a previous thread they left from Libby's house. Maybe search function here can find the thread and link.

rsbm
In dodgy situations i think id advise anyone to anmounce they are live streaming/recording to SM.

Love to hear some views on this!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

One time I was just holding my phone in a dodgy situation, wasn't even recording, but he thought I was and backed off.

Eta: it was a shady cop, believe it or not.

There would be no reason to think this unless they were POIs in a murder investigation.

Suppose that's what someone normally carries and normally dresses in that manner. Suppose no one got up and decided to kill two people that day, Suppose someone may have been drinking, but they also may have just been angry. Suppose they initiated a confrontation and something happened that resulted in the deaths of two people.

I have more trouble assuming the intention was murder. I will not be surprised, I suppose, but I think heat of the moment may have caused an accident and it snowballed to murder and cover up.

JMO

What's the.motive?

If there was a sexual assault I'd think the cops would have this town on high alert.
Not know what your children up to speech.

I don't think they have DNA or the DNA they do have does not match anyone.

So why kill 2 young girls?

This is my theory and it may totally be wrong or only partially correct.

Anger>confrontation>accident>murder>cover up

That's my theory if I'm suspicious of a particular person. IMO

First time poster, long time lurker. I just tend IMO believe that if LE have more audio, which i believe they stated, they would know whether or not RL is BG. I personally dont think he is but i have been surprised before.... all MOO

Welcome Cherylann1960 :).

:welcome:

If I recall it was stated on a previous thread they left from Libby's house. Maybe search function here can find the thread and link.

Maybe a neighbor saw them and heard something as to their destination. LE would've checked this.

This is my theory and it may totally be wrong or only partially correct.

Anger>confrontation>accident>murder>cover up

That's my theory if I'm suspicious of a particular person. IMO

I'm beginning to think more along these lines as well. I was not thinking like this at all in the beginning.

If you've been to any of the other sites that are "sleuthing" this case, there are a number of theories/rumors/etc, which range from the plausible to the insane. Glad to have found this site, and the general respect/decency shown on here is refreshing. Probably the first online forum where I've encountered this level of integrity. Kudos to the moderators!

Only that one kooky blogger and I backed out of there in a hurry.

I don't know why some people insist on presenting gruesome and far-fetched theories when there are much simpler and more logical explanations IMO.

No, not what stood out to me.

In the first video he used the word "disaster". I find it curious.

Second video notice the difference in his attire from the first video after the BG photo has been released. We know it's been released because the reporter showed it to him.

IMO, both are very strange given the circumstances.
his attire in the first certainly raises an eyebrow for me. I remember when it aired. I couldn't believe even then how similar everything he has on is to BG.

Some speculated that the difference in attire is because he knew Inside Edition would be coming so he 'spiffed up' for the interview. Who knows! And ya, the word disaster is a bit strange.
i don't think he ever wore that blue jacket again...

I believe it was discovered that his license was still under suspension?

Remember the person who stated their opinion that it was the firearm possession that triggered the PV? I believe that is back on thread 40 and her name is Ashley-something.

First time poster, long time lurker. I just tend IMO believe that if LE have more audio, which i believe they stated, they would know whether or not RL is BG. I personally dont think he is but i have been surprised before.... all MOO

IMO they know whether it is RL or not. IMO they received tips identifying BG. People are assuming they haven't in both cases because they're not saying they have. JMO thats incorrect on both counts.

I agree it was said several times that he contacted one of the news agencies to seek or invite an interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wow, i never knew that. that is really odd behavior to me.

Can you please elaborate specifically? Tia.

Sorry to be so vague. I am unsure of how much we are allowed to compare BG and RL and stay within TOS. Let's just say two articles of clothing jumped out at me. You will see it if you watch all the early interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l