IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if a partial DNA profile happens much anymore since they can get a profile from such minute quantities of tissue etc...

Also, the best show I have seen in a long time is Code of a Killer, which tells the story of two teen girls murdered in a village in England, and the scientist who was developing DNA at the time. But it is on Acorn TV, not sure many folks have it. Parts of it seem to be on YouTube as well. It is done as a film but is a true retelling of the DNA sweep of the area, first time ever.

Would you?
Can you imagine all the blue jackets that went into the garbage after that photo came out?

I doubt many did, Unless you had something to hide many probably wouldn't think much of it.......jmo

But anger at what?

I've been plenty angry at the kids next door who keep breaking my sprinklers that I have to get repaired. We just simply don't know what happened but I don't believe from what I've read and seen it was anything but spurred by anger. JMO

his attire in the first certainly raises an eyebrow for me. I remember when it aired. I couldn't believe even then how similar everything he has on is to BG.

Lots of men dress just like that. The change in attire after the BG photos were released is what piques my interest. A lot. IMO

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Jo in Calif
IMO LE has their man.
IMO his cell phone pings didn't match the time he said he was somewhere when all this was going down.
We have know idea what was given to LE, as an alibi, to the time he went somewhere, but I bet his cell phone pings will say differently.
We also have no idea as to how many tips have come from different people that suspect the same person. Not just that they they suspect him but why. In other words not just a gut feeling.
IMO there isn't one thing that that has made LE think they have the right man but a totality of things that have made a puzzle come together.
IMO there is one perp, he is BG and he is already in custody.

BBM
And what do you think that most simple explanation is?

I would agree with each of these situations being reason to record, thank you.

Yup, I'd go with the first one . . .

What's interesting is the change in attire after LE released BG photos. No hat, either. IMO

JMO...
What if RL saw the photo of BG and reached the same conclusion that most people on this forum did: that many rural men have the same "uniform"? What if RL then realized that a lot of people would see his news interviews and might think he was involved since the girls were found on his property? If it were me, I might reconsider my attire too.
JMO.

Would you?
Can you imagine all the blue jackets that went into the garbage after that photo came out?

I never would give it a thought unless I had something to hide. Why would an innocent person even consider throwing out a blue jacket?

I never would give it a thought unless I had something to hide. Why would an innocent person even consider throwing out a blue jacket?

Makes me wonder about the change in attire during the interviews. Did RL throw out or otherwise dispose of the blue jacket he was wearing in the earlier interviews? Maybe that's why he isn't seen wearing it after? Maybe, maybe not. MOO.

JMO...
What if RL saw the photo of BG and reached the same conclusion that most people on this forum did: that many rural men have the same "uniform"? What if RL then realized that a lot of people would see his news interviews and might think he was involved since the girls were found on his property? If it were me, I might reconsider my attire too.
JMO.

I believe if it were me I would remain cooperpative with the police if I truly had absolutely zero knowledge or involvement in two murders and I wouldn't be talking to reporters unless I was trying to make myself appear innocent. IMO He may be innocent for all I know. I know what I think based on a lot of factors, but my thoughts aren't going to lock him up or put him on trial. IMO something smells rotten in Denmark to me.

I believe if it were me I would remain cooperpative with the police if I truly had absolutely zero knowledge or involvement in two murders and I wouldn't be talking to reporters unless I was trying to make myself appear innocent. IMO He may be innocent for all I know. I know what I think based on a lot of factors, but my thoughts aren't going to lock him up or put him on trial. IMO something smells rotten in Denmark to me.

When was the last time we had a statement from LE about this case?

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...rty-where-bodies-of-indiana-hikers-were-found

at 47 seconds...RL states " I was not home during the time all this was happening, I was in Lafayette, and I didn't get home until approx 6:30 in the evening....."

How does he know what time 'this was happening'

[video=youtube;Jb-eOkWFf2M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb-eOkWFf2M&app=desktop[/video] (this is dated Feb 15, 2017)
@1:22
RL states "the area they were in is very hard to get to, i mean, you can't get there if you walk there, I mean, so, somebody be walking with them or something"

I don't know body language but hmmmm,,, he shrugs, looks away, shakes his head, shrugs.

Had his 'property' even been released back to him at the time of this interview?

IMOO! MOO!
BBM.

I am pretty sure that by the time of the first interview link he would have heard all about what had gone on from friends, neighbors, talking to people in town, reading the paper, reading online, listening to the radio, or watching the news.

As for the second interview, I don't know when that interview was done (I thought it was the Thursday after the girls were found) but RL had stated that his property was released to him Wednesday evening.

Definitely scary. I live 20 mins from Delphi, in what I deem a very safe area/neighborhood, but this has really shaken me. I have 2 six year old boys, and I don't let them out of my sights. Not even in the front yard for 5 minutes unless I'm out there. Not sure that's the way to live, but better safe than sorry. It's a sad world we live in.

My thoughts go out to you and all locals. Horrible thing to happen in your community. Things will never be the same. There will always be that reminder. I speak from experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay