IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your thoughts. It seems the majority of people that answer this question, answer it in rather similar ways. Even if perhaps their scenarios are different, everyone seems to say "previous encounter", at least the majority I've seen. I have seen a few speculate they just randomly started recording or because he was "weird". I don't believe those options, I believe there was strict purpose to those recordings, and I believe it was because for whatever the reason is, Libby suspected BG coming towards them was going to result in confrontation. Whether it was a simple reason of anger that they hoped to show someone later, or true knowledge of bad things about to happen. MOO
In answer to your question. I was at a protest rally. Several men on the other side of the issue became very agitated and started towards my daughter and myself. I started taking pictures for two reasons. To document in case something did get violent and to make it very clear to them that is what I was doing, hoping they would back off because they were being filmed.

Sent from my X10 using Tapatalk

SBM..With this interview taking place after the murders, it could be he was aware or had some idea of the general time frame by then.

JMO
Except, we still don't have a time of death and they weren't found until around 12 noon on the 14th. He could just be innocently assuming along with the rest of us that the crime was over and done with by the time the police were called at around 530p on the 13th. But I could see where that statement could come back to haunt him in the future if...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lots of men dress just like that. The change in attire after the BG photos were released is what piques my interest. A lot. IMO

Well, I have certainly learned that fact about that region because of this case. Where I am at in Texas, not many dress so alike in those particular ways- even older men, imo.

I'm wondering if the man who abducted a female juvenile a few days ago only to get into a police pursuit which resulted in the abductors death could be responsible for the murders of Abby williams and Libby German.
The man who police shot dead was named Peter J. Doffin(I'm pretty sure that I'm within this sites TOS by posting his name since he is now dead).

http://fox59.com/2017/03/28/police-man-shot-after-taking-juvenile-from-home-leading-officers-on-multi-county-chase/

What do you all think? Could Peter J. Doffin be the perp?

If RL is that exact guy on the bridge then I personally should consider giving up sleuthing. :thinking:

I believe the photo was probably deliberately skewed and blurred. The person who was there would recognize himself. IMO it was deliberate strategy by LE to rattle BG.

Have a quick question. trying to get my bearings.... does anyone remember the exact day BG's Bridge Photo was released to the public?
Thanks!

IIRC, wasn't it the 14th at 7 PM local? Anyone know?

I agree. I even imagine he may have had a plastic bag with beers or booze under his jacket too.

I think he had a goody bag too. I think that white thing coming out of his jacket in the front is the handle. He can grab it and toss it if cops come. Over the bridge.....

Why did he make them cross the creek?

Good point. I've been trying to think of reasons why this is not being made public. We know that someone did arrive to pick them up because that's what triggered the search. They did not appear at the pick up location. What reasons for not telling us this???
Only reason I can think of is to protect the integrity of the investigation? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think they publicly named the sister that drives them either?

I think he had a goody bag too. I think that white thing coming out of his jacket in the front is the handle. He can grab it and toss it if cops come. Over the bridge.....

Why did he make them cross the creek?

Do we know they crossed it or went around*? Important to note his land there was pretty familiar to him, IMO.

As to through the creek or around. I'm sure the crime scene investigators noted if Abby and Libby still had shoes on and whether or not the shoes were damp or wet. I've seen the creek argument a lot. The investigators should know and maybe footprints as well if the soil isn't really hard. IMO

*Maybe in a vehicle. I'm not familiar with the layout of landmarks. But, given "down the hill it" may have been on foot.

Except, we still don't have a time of death and they weren't found until around 12 noon on the 14th. He could just be innocently assuming along with the rest of us that the crime was over and done with by the time the police were called at around 530p on the 13th. But I could see where that statement could come back to haunt him in the future if...

How does an assumption most anyone would make, including us, suddenly become suspicious just because RL made it? IMO, this is an example of trying awfully hard to turn RL into the main suspect. Maybe there are reasons to be suspicious of him, but this ain't one of 'em, IMO.

Wow, you are right. How could he know that crime was completed by 6:30pm. You think like a prosecutor!!! Nice catch

Did anyone else notice on the Inside edition interview that the reporter said and i'm paraphrasing here. That LE told him that they were either trying to clear RL or move him up higher on their suspect list. So it would seem that LE had identified him as a suspect .......:thinking:
edit to add: Also make me wonder if LE asked the inside edition reporter to try to get RL to say down the hill?

[url]http://www.insideedition.com/headlin...ers-were-found

[/URL]

Then why bother releasing it?

To rattle BG. I believe they knew after reviewing the video and audio who he was. IMO We don't know if anyone else ID'd him from seeing him near the bridge that day, either.

ETA I expect the local police may have had encounters with him before so may well have recognized him if it is RL. We will have to wait to see when an arrest is made and what the police release. JMO

There was mention of a witness who saw Abby's Snapchat photo and who walked the trail/bridge. It was posted as a woman IIRC with initials CE on one post and CME on another post. Something that she was quoted did not sound quite right IMO. She said that she went alone and saw "another couple" and a "man in black ". I thought it was strange because AFAIK one would only say "another couple" if you yourself were a couple. If you were there on your own, you would say "I saw a couple" not " I saw another couple" wouldn't you? If anyone remembers this being posted is this my suspicious mind or have I remembered it incorrectly or what? JMO

Do we know they crossed it or went around? Important to note his land there was pretty familiar to him, IMO.

As to through the creek or around. I'm sure the crime scene investigators noted if Abby and Libby still had shoes on and whether or not the shoes were damp or wet. I've seen the creek argument a lot. The investigators should know and maybe footprints as well if the soil isn't really hard. IMO
Wouldn't they have to cross it to get to where they were found.

If LE had a cleaer pic, I don't know why they would say they have interviewed 300+ people and have yet to find him. I think they are looking at everyone who is brought to their attention, the pic/image being of very little use.

"Police yesterday said they've interviewed 300 suspects, but have yet to find the man who killed Libby German and Abby Williams.

Investigators say they are making progress in the case, but they're doing it quietly. "

March 28, 2017
http://wibqam.com/news/articles/2017/mar/28/still-hope-for-investigators-in-delphi-case/
300 suspects?!? Well then, it is abundantly clear to me that LE doesn't have the slightest clue as to who was involved with this crime at all. They definitely need to start letting go of some of the secrets they are keeping because those secrets aren't helping them to get to who did this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel