IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, you picked up on the attire too. I wish everyone would. Be sure to find all the videos he appeared in if you have not seen them all. Very interesting, to say the least.
i think he retired the blue jacket and camo hat from his wardrobe. It would be interesting to know if either was in his house at the time of the SW.

If RL is that exact guy on the bridge then I personally should consider giving up sleuthing. :thinking:

Have a quick question. trying to get my bearings.... does anyone remember the exact day BG's Bridge Photo was released to the public?
Thanks!

So u think they were up near his house and barn?

I don't think they care about the areas near the bridge.

What if..the girls snuck up onto RLs property on a dare or to see animals...what if they walked into something bad happening inside one of those buildings..what if they ran back up to the bridge getting chased by a possible suspect #1...what if there was a suspect #2 in the immediate area doing god knows what and #1 calls/texts #2 to head them off on the bridge? That would account for Libby taking the distant pic, she realized they were getting sandwiched in from both sides...

For me it changes by the second. At this exact moment, I think it could be him. Again, "coooould" be him, not it saying it "is" him. But it could also be a million other people, not sleuthable. Moo.

I find the BG photo looks more like it could be him if I have not looked at it for a long time then I look. RL does have a fairly big nose too depending the angle. Anyhow probably another useless comment from me but just thought I would share. I am not totally convinced it is RL.As I have said before if it was another guy I would not be surprised at all. Maybe they are waiting on DNA evidence obtained during the search warrant....or maybe not.

I have more trouble assuming the intention was murder. I will not be surprised, I suppose, but I think heat of the moment may have caused an accident and it snowballed to murder and cover up.

JMO
i am in total agreement with you.

Have a quick question. trying to get my bearings.... does anyone remember the exact day BG's Bridge Photo was released to the public?
Thanks!

"In a possible breakthrough, Indiana State police late Wednesday evening released photos of a mystery man who was believed to be in the vicinity at the time of the disappearance of Carroll County thirteen year old girls, Libby German and Abby Williams."

Wednesday, February 15, 2017
http://fox59.com/2017/02/15/police-...-in-case-of-missing-carroll-county-teenagers/

Hiding his drugs.
Doing a drug dealer.
Hiding stolen property.
Shooting up.

The dude obviously has stuff tucked into that jacket along with the obvious gun.
This is one bad dude. And imo he not 77.
A d imo he's long gone.
I agree. I even imagine he may have had a plastic bag with beers or booze under his jacket too.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

One time I was just holding my phone in a dodgy situation, wasn't even recording, but he thought I was and backed off.

Eta: it was a shady cop, believe it or not.
See i advise all to do it! We can learn from this. Phone is good self defence IMO

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

JMO...
What if RL saw the photo of BG and reached the same conclusion that most people on this forum did: that many rural men have the same "uniform"? What if RL then realized that a lot of people would see his news interviews and might think he was involved since the girls were found on his property? If it were me, I might reconsider my attire too.
JMO.
if i had nothing to do with it i wouldn't think twice about wearing it.

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...rty-where-bodies-of-indiana-hikers-were-found

at 47 seconds...RL states " I was not home during the time all this was happening, I was in Lafayette, and I didn't get home until approx 6:30 in the evening....."

How does he know what time 'this was happening'

[video=youtube;Jb-eOkWFf2M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb-eOkWFf2M&app=desktop[/video] (this is dated Feb 15, 2017)
@1:22
RL states "the area they were in is very hard to get to, i mean, you can't get there if you walk there, I mean, so, somebody be walking with them or something"

I don't know body language but hmmmm,,, he shrugs, looks away, shakes his head, shrugs.

Had his 'property' even been released back to him at the time of this interview?

IMOO! MOO!
Wow, you are right. How could he know that crime was completed by 6:30pm. You think like a prosecutor!!! Nice catch

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hi I have been trying to catch up on these threads before posting for about a week now but just cannot do it so even though I am still about 30 pages behind I would like to put forward some opinions. Were all the Delphi schools off that day? Would that also mean all teachers, staff, janitors etc all be off for the day as well? Could BG be a school employee? Just a thought that a lot of adults could also presumably be wandering around that day, even some parents who had to stay off work for their children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay