IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously doubt that. I read all these post and some are good and some are far fetched. I know how them girls felt, I myself crossed paths with that piece of worthless scum and his buddy. We were lucky to have escaped. For the record BG is one of the murderers. The girls were not targeted or stalked. Wrong place wrong time.

First time poster, and you post this? Sounds like you know something and hopefully you've talked to police?

This is what the killer in the Soham murders claimed happened when he finally confessed.
Yeah but Ian Huntley's explanation was insane to hide the sexual element of killing! Washing a dog with 2 girls who just both die by mistake, please.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Based on my experience, I disagree with this. If they deliberately blurred it, the artifacts would be blurred, also, but they aren't. This just looks like compressed smart phone video to me. Video is not nearly as detailed as a photo (Full HD video is only 1920 by 1080 pixels and then it's long-GOP, which means a lot of information is being tossed away to save bandwidth). So the picture would be plenty muddy enough already, even more so when it's a crop.

Video compression is pretty ugly when you pause a frame and look at it closely.

You may well be right. I don't know may things to be fact at all.

yes, the "higher suspect" is interesting. I have watched that video probably half a dozen time but i never caught the word "suspect" until you pointed it out.
Add that to the fact that LE has been VERY careful in their verbiage. They've done everything to make sure that a defense atty won't use their own words to impeach them during a trial. So I don't think the wording was a mistake, I think it's exactly what it is.
JMO, MOO.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

You may well be right. I don't know may things to be fact at all.

Just throwing my 2 cents in because I've worked in media for the past almost 15 years (Video and Photography) so I've dealt with a *lot* of images, both still and motion.

I seriously doubt that. I read all these post and some are good and some are far fetched. I know how them girls felt, I myself crossed paths with that piece of worthless scum and his buddy. We were lucky to have escaped. For the record BG is one of the murderers. The girls were not targeted or stalked. Wrong place wrong time.
You crossed paths with who? And who's buddy? BG is the murderer, how are you so sure?

I believe the photo was probably deliberately skewed and blurred. The person who was there would recognize himself. IMO it was deliberate strategy by LE to rattle BG.

What about the billboards? Was the photo placed on them nation-wide or just locally?

Umm, who are you talking about, "worthless scum and his buddy"?

From what I have read, I believe the creek area was searched on the 13th IIRC. Who searched that area on the 13th -do we know? Was it definitely clear at that time? Who discovered the bodies on the 14th? I thought I read on here that a neighbour discovered the bodies as well as footprints. I remember thinking that if it had been searched or at least walked the previous day then there would be footprints, which then led me to think that perhaps the perp was on the 13th search and tramped around the creek area on purpose. Then took the bodies there later, the footprints being partly explained by the previous days searching. JMO. Was the creek area actually searched on the 13th? Also, is the neighbour who asked RL if they could search his property the same neighbour who found the bodies? Is it also the same neighbour who owns the big silo? Was the silo searched if it does not belong to RL? Sorry for all the questions but it could be useful to clarify these points IMO.

Just throwing my 2 cents in because I've worked in media for the past almost 15 years (Video and Photography) so I've dealt with a *lot* of images, both still and motion.

Is your opinion the FBI should've been able to sharpen it up? Just curious

What about the billboards? Was the photo placed on them nation-wide or just locally?

I may be wrong as somone said who has expertise in images. I believe they were put in a lot of places but not sure on every state.

Or maybe they have so much it's making it more difficult to make a case because the abundance would normally expected to be present. IMO
Didn't "so and so" (can't remember posters name, a local with a a connection to investigation)
say exactly that when she was giving us her "Opinion" the other day?

Something along the lines of there was so much DNA in area, that was expected to be around because a certain someone lived there?

"If" her "opinion" is true, that suggests 3 things to me:

1. SA did NOT occur

2. SA did occur but there was more that one perp and only one perp committed SA.

3. They need other forensics, such a rug fiber, hair, rope, tape, zip ties etc, to tie to who they suspect.

All JMO.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Yeah but Ian Huntley's explanation was insane to hide the sexual element of killing! Washing a dog with 2 girls who just both die by mistake, please.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

No one believed him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members