IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That stuff isn't accurate, IMO. They have me living in places I never lived and mixed me up with a person with a similar name.

That's funny. They have me living at my neighbor's house and at each one of my rental properties; plus several versions of my real addy. I also have no idea who most of my possible associates are.

Yes, it would still be a double homicide. First of all, one of them can't tie the other up...then tie themselves up... and would be a lousy way of committing suicide. In general, I think if you restrict someone's ability to save themselves then it is a homicide...not sure what degree. Let's say you throw someone who is alive into a roaring river and since they can't swim well, the drown... that is murder. Also, you dump off someone without water who is alive into Death Valley and they die of dehydration. that is also murder.

Anyway, this was crazy thought I had because my gut tells me someone got pissed at these girls from some reason and wanted to teach them a lesson one way or the other. So, what if they were found tied up to a tree and they otherwise only froze to death?

Good point. Thank you for that.

And at this point, I am not excluding any way this could have went down. They all suck.

MOO

I see a light brown mustache, whiter near the nose. A white mustache could look brownish if it is in shadow. The shape of the mustache looks similar.
Just wanted to add that the nasolabia fold is what appears to stand out to me, as it is usually much more pronounced in older people. I see evidence of this in the zoomed photo posted of BG by NIN and that leads me to believe BG is older than what I had originally thought.....maybe maybe not....just what i observed

So are you saying these 2 pictures were taken from the same place on the bridge looking the same direction?

attachment.php
IMO, Libby was on the circled landing and looking at the tree line in the background of both pictures, I would agree looking the same direction.....:moo:

Attachments

• spot.jpg
    spot.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 358
..just wanted to point out, that there is a possibility the POI/BG was wearing similar type glasses (frameless) like RL:

attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

Good point.

And gosh it really makes one realize how blurry and distorted the actual pic of BG is. So hard to make out any specific details. I'm not sure we can even tell if he has a mustache let alone a white or a brown one. Could be a shadow. Could be part of his jacket, impossible to tell for sure.

All IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. IMO this is the most puzzling piece. If "Down the hill" was at the south end of the bridge the only thing I can think of is that the girls made a break for it and crossed the river trying to escape. I also initially thought that maybe this is where Libby may have deep 6 her cell phone but then if submerged in water how did it continue to ping the towers throughout the night? LE has a good idea of where the hill is located he was directing them to go down based simply of the time marks during the 6 minute audio that was obtained. If the actual murder site was not near where the bodies were found I can't help but wonder did the killer go through the trouble of putting the bodies on RL property for a reason. The murder site could not possibly be where the bodies were found due to someone describing the area as in pristine condition.
BBM

Sorry to do this to you, but do you have a link to a source saying there was a 6 minute audio? I'm not doubting your word, but if I missed seeing that, there be other things there that I missed too. TIA

Looking just a bit lower, how do we explain the lack of a silver moustache on BG?

It's so far away and blurry and distorted I don't think we can even confirm it's a mustache. I originally thought so too but now I'm just not so sure what I thought I saw as a mustache is even that. Jmo!

He was released from jail wasn't he? Don't think he would have been if they found something on him. Especially after they searched his house and truck.

If I look at the photo of BG ten times, seven of them I think that no sane person could think that's RL, and the other three, I think, "On the other hand..."

Can we Sleuth about someone who is dead? They have not been named a suspect, but considering the area and circumstances their could be a connection.

I'm not sure we need advice from a Moderator to be certain.

Understood. And IMHO there is no way that mustache is the same as what is/or isn't on BG's face.

Im so confused, every time, i look at the picture of BG, it seems, i see something else, or then don't see what i initially thought i saw! MOO

Yes, it would still be a double homicide. First of all, one of them can't tie the other up...then tie themselves up... and would be a lousy way of committing suicide. In general, I think if you restrict someone's ability to save themselves then it is a homicide...not sure what degree. Let's say you throw someone who is alive into a roaring river and since they can't swim well, the drown... that is murder. Also, you dump off someone without water who is alive into Death Valley and they die of dehydration. that is also murder.

Anyway, this was crazy thought I had because my gut tells me someone got pissed at these girls from some reason and wanted to teach them a lesson one way or the other. So, what if they were found tied up to a tree and they otherwise only froze to death?

An interesting possibility, which could also explain why LE expressed the idea of a 'twist' in the case and (what I think I remember - please correct me if I am wrong) why there was some initial hesitance in declaring that foul play was definitely involved. It could also potentially explain why the phone was not taken away from Libby. My one question would be wouldn't the people looking for them that afternoon and early evening have called out their names? They would still have been able to call out in response or for help at that point, even if it was muffled.

I agree with you that rage at that the girls could very likely be a motive. It's also a gut feel, but makes more sense to me and IMO than a sexual assault given there were two girls, not one single victim.

JMO..I'm in my late 40's and I will truly be shocked if it turns out BG is any older than me, at least by more than a couple years. At the same time I wouldn't be shocked if turns out he is as young as in his mid to late 20's.

moo.

Does anyone know if a thermal imaging plane was used in the initial search on 2/13/17?
There is no indication one was used. It is very unlikely one was used as there is no indication any aviation search (plane, helicopter, drone) was conducted on the 13th. That said, Camden Fire department which was involved in the search the 13th does have a thermal imaging camera but there is no indication that it was used that night.

He has owned the place 53 years according to the county. He may have owned some rental property or other property he may have inherited. His ex wife lives in Deltona FL.

Thanks for clearing this up for me[emoji8]

There is no indication one was used. It is very unlikely one was used as there is no indication any aviation search (plane, helicopter, drone) was conducted on the 13th. That said, Camden Fire department which was involved in the search the 13th does have a thermal imaging camera but there is no indication that it was used that night.

I thought I read drones were used; I remember being surprised.

Treat as rumor until I can find a source or some kind soul comes to my rescue. MOO

ETA: Found my probable source and it is one I usually take with a grain of salt.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...ssing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

A massive search of the area began, led by local and state police. A drone was used during the search and family members and friends of the girls assisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay