IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the very least, because of statistics. Two girls were found murdered on his property. That alone is sufficient to scrutinize him and his property extremely thoroughly.
Well for whatever reason IMO LE's hinky meters are going off on RL. Not sure why. Jmo.

Nin, regarding the disclaimer you included in your post with the pics - 'The POI/BG may or may not be the killer of Abby and Libby'

LE stated that they believe the person in the image participated in the murders of Abby and Libby, and is their main suspect.

==

Indian State Police: Since Wednesday February 15[SUP]th[/SUP], law enforcement officers have distributed a photo of a person observed on the Delphi Historic Trail. The photo appears to depict a white male wearing blue jeans, a blue coat/jacket, and a hoodie. During the course of the investigation, preliminary evidence has led investigators to believe the person, in the distributed photo, is suspected of having participated in the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German. (Ref)

DELPHI, Ind. (AP) — A man photographed walking along a northern Indiana trail system around the time two teenage girls later found slain were dropped off by a relative is now considered "the main suspect" in their killings, State Police said Sunday. The unidentified man previously had been considered a person authorities wanted to speak to in their investigation of the killings of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams. "He's not just someone we want to talk to; we consider him a suspect in these murders," Sgt. Tony Slocum said Sunday. "We're officially calling him a suspect versus a subject we're looking to speak to. He's going to be our main suspect at this time," he said. (Ref)

I am greatly disappointed that posters believe RL had anything to do with these murders.
Third DUI charges are considered felony charges and felons must submit DNA.
RL would have been required to submit DNA.
Have any of you ever thought that someone entered his home while he was gone and was afraid to report it as he would be in violation of probation if h admitted to be out of his county?
Even the police are working hard to either eliminating him or place him up higher on the list. We are far from the only ones looking at Mr RL. I know it seems mean to some because of his age, but here we are. The police have yet to clear him after a SW for Probable Cause in a homicide investigation. People should direct their disapointment at LE not us poor sleuthers!!! Probably in another week or so we will know. They are waiting for the evidence to come back. Why would Tricia allow us to sleuth him within perimeters if he was clearly uninvolved?
No one is being disrespectful of him, as a matter of fact I think everyone is going out of their way to post with great care and taste.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I missed this original post.

But, IMO, this just proves how little RL resembles BG. And I certainly don't see any glasses on BG, only compression artifact lines that repeat down his face.

JMO.

Oh NIN,

Lining up the faces like that...wow

I do not if the state of Indiana requires DNA for third DUI charges.
RL was out of county which would be a violation of his probation.
My belief is that someone entered his home and probably killed these sweet girls on his property.
If he really was involved in these girls murders there is NO way he would he have allowed law enforcement and searchers on his property.
By the way where are Delphi residents who believe this man is guilty as most people in small communities know who the creepy old men are.
BBM
How do we know conditions of the probation?

This case hurts my heart. I joined Websleuths July 14, 2012, the day after Lizzie and Lyric were reported missing. I live in Iowa and it was on our local news...I googled the girls and that's how I ended up here. I had such confidence that their case would be solved at the beginning! But as the months, then years (years!) went by...nothing. And now, I have given up hope that their case will be solved. I have followed Libby and Abby's case since the beginning as well, and while I personally do not think the two are related, I can't help but look into my own crystal ball and feel like I will be in the same position in 4 years.

I hope not. If/when an arrest is made in either (both!!!) case, someone can send me a message telling me I should smash that **** crystal ball.

Leave our girls alone!!!

I just don't understand why looking at RL is an issue for some? I don't have a strong enough opinion but I know that LE isn't sure yet either and that's pretty good to me.

I feel removing emotional feelings helps to remove your own tendency to not look at what's laying down in front of ones face.

Also, it's okay to think he is or isn't at this point in time. I guess my issue is berating people for their opinion either way.

Interesting. Looks like the property owner has bridge guy by at least 30 pounds in the "stomach" area. MOO.

Initially, yes, but BG is facing more forward, so his paunch is less visible. Overall, I'd say the body shapes are similar, especially considering that BG's jacket, covering his belt, makes his legs appear shorter compared to RL's tucked shirt.

..just wanted to point out, that there is a possibility the POI/BG was wearing similar type glasses (frameless) like RL:

attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

That is interesting...The similarities are definitely there

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Just got back from Indianapolis and with out a shadow of a doubt my opinion is the killer is a local. I could be wrong but just the vibe I get from being in the major city and seeing how not normal it is to venture into the little towns unless you belong really drives that theory and personal opinion home with me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even the police are working hard to either eliminating him or place him up higher on the list. We are far from the only ones looking at Mr RL. I know it seems mean to some because of his age, but here we are. The police have yet to clear him after a SW for Probable Cause in a homicide investigation. People should direct their disapointment at LE not us poor sleuthers!!! Probably in another week or so we will know. They are waiting for the evidence to come back. Why would Tricia allow us to sleuth him within perimeters if he was clearly uninvolved?
No one is being disrespectful of him, as a matter of fact I think everyone is going out of their way to post with great care and taste.

"The police have yet to clear him after a SW for Probable Cause in a homicide investigation."

So we're to expect that LE will officially announce RL has been cleared, assuming he's not charged with homicide?

When/if RL gets out, if he has the money, I think he should consider putting up as many cams as he can around his property. JMO

Just got back from Indianapolis and with out a shadow of a doubt my opinion is the killer is a local. I could be wrong but just the vibe I get from being in the major city and seeing how not normal it is to venture into the little towns unless you belong really drives that theory and personal opinion home with me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe he's local, too. I don't understand why people are using the billboards to discount that possibility. LE has also been serving search warrants and questioning locals. They are obviously just covering all their bases, and why wouldn't they?

Nin, regarding the disclaimer you included in your post with the pics - 'The POI/BG may or may not be the killer of Abby and Libby'

LE stated that they believe the person in the image participated in the murders of Abby and Libby, and is their main suspect.

==

Indian State Police: Since Wednesday February 15[SUP]th[/SUP], law enforcement officers have distributed a photo of a person observed on the Delphi Historic Trail. The photo appears to depict a white male wearing blue jeans, a blue coat/jacket, and a hoodie. During the course of the investigation, preliminary evidence has led investigators to believe the person, in the distributed photo, is suspected of having participated in the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German. (Ref)

DELPHI, Ind. (AP) — A man photographed walking along a northern Indiana trail system around the time two teenage girls later found slain were dropped off by a relative is now considered "the main suspect" in their killings, State Police said Sunday. The unidentified man previously had been considered a person authorities wanted to speak to in their investigation of the killings of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams. "He's not just someone we want to talk to; we consider him a suspect in these murders," Sgt. Tony Slocum said Sunday. "We're officially calling him a suspect versus a subject we're looking to speak to. He's going to be our main suspect at this time," he said. (Ref)

.. "having participated" seems to suggest there may have been additional involvement. It is strange wording IMO.

-Nin

My own thoughts for now..
BG is local. BG is NOT RL.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Regarding my earlier comment, considering RL is not a suspect, I can't imagine how LE could clear him further than in this statement. Note it was made one week after the SW.

March 23 Sgt Slocum interview.

Regarding Social Media:

“But it's a dangerous game and I know the public on social media and other sites have been naming suspects and that's a dangerous game
because we haven't named a suspect other than that person in the picture but they're putting a photograph of their neighbor next to the picture
saying hey this is him and that's dangerous and that's just not fair to anyone. So I ask people to be responsible on the social media sites."

"The extreme attention this case has received has created more social media postings and things like that. At three separate occasions we've either served a search warrant or we just went to talk to someone, whether they were a witness or not and the public just overreacted, saying that we had arrested someone and it gets to the point where now the media is saying is this true and on three separate occasions I had to send out repeated text messages from myself, saying no, no, no, please quit jumping to conclusions, we'll make an announcement if we do arrest. We're not hiding anything."

More on the media thread -
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-13-Feb-2017-*media-maps-amp-timelines/page12

I realized I posted the wrong original image in reference to my RL POI/BG comparison.

It was this one:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Not this one:

attachment.php

Source:

Inside Edition
[video=youtube;TT7NoIJr5zE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT7NoIJr5zE[/video]

Attachments

• RL5.jpg
    RL5.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 712
  • RL and POI compartison Jeans length.jpg
    RL and POI compartison Jeans length.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 721
  • RL2.jpg
    RL2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 712
-
I think the likelihood is they have DNA.

That would mean they have no hits. That means the guy isn't in the system.

I know the hyper-technical arguments, but there is common sense. If there was a hit in the DNA database, there would be an arrest, or a huge manhunt, that would be utilizing the public.

All the stuff about them having figured it out, but for some mysterious reason haven't moved - I think they said that for two years in the JonBenet case.

Why do I think it likely they have DNA? The crime stats point to this being sexual, and the victims were found very fast, extremely fast, for these types of cases.

The Perp was fulfilling a fantasy that he's had for decades, IMO.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member