IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many people agree he's local and 50ish. Being local is there something in particular that leads you to believe he's local? How many 50ish men do you believe live in the area?
Just get a feeling like the predator dont stray from the prey. imho

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

When the searchers walk in the water arm in arm they are looking for a body. I was part of a search, many years ago at one of our local ponds. A child had gone missing. Everyone was instructed to do so. Thankfully he was found playing with another child.

I see your point this is a creek with shallow areas,this time of year if water level is normal u can see the bottom in 5 to 6 feet of water easy ,I saw them searching less than that at 2 feet and some deeper

Just get a feeling like the predator dont stray from the prey. imho

What prey was there here in the past pls,none comes to mind if u then want to count out of county then

What prey was there here in the past pls,none comes to mind if u then want to count out of county then
The opportunity presented itself, and the local killer killed. IMHO. Snakes live among us. Be aware.

Not trying to play devil's advocate, but in Indiana(as probably many other states) RSO's run the spectrum from the college kid who stupidly relieved his bladder in a public place while drunk, to they guys who were 18 or 19 having a relationship with a 16 yr old, to the full-on pedo/rapist/pervert, and they all have to register just the same. They are definitely not all on the same level of dysfunction, FWIW.
I'm still trying to get over the fact that 11 convicted so's live in such a small town ... I didn't even consider those who work there and live elsewhere ... wow

DNA is a science that may be difficult for some jurors to understand. Who recalls the disastrous explanation of DNA during OJ's trial?

Knowing the cause of death [COD] would eliminate certain theories. I cannot reconcile the phone pings. The phone apparently survived. So, LE knows who sent texts and made calls during the critical time. Yet no one has been arrested after a thorough search of the phone's data content once a SW was issued, hopefully.

I most definitely do. Why kill young girls if they are not going to molest and rape their victims? RL, if involved, would only shoot each once. Bang, bang. Not a pristine setting any longer. Besides, I am currently in the Camp CS Checked Evening Prior to Tuesday's search and discovery.

Let us just say, for instance, go down the hill, get in the car, drive to murder location, return to RLs property using the same road after the midnight search was publically called off. The killer(s) had plenty of time with only a few people actively still searching as it became quite chilly. What was the low the evening of the 13th? I'll check www.wunderground.com

Oh, no! On February 13 the temps fell to 23 °F.

Wow. Thanks for adding the Moon and temps in. That definitely puts things in a new 'light'...
More to ponder. Hmmm. Interesting.

The opportunity presented itself, and the local killer killed. IMHO. Snakes live among us. Be aware.

Yes they do live everywhere, but why would he come out of hiding now if he is 50 per say and not since that my opinion I'm intested as to that angle u express.

I hate to be a nag, but something is still driving me crazy. It was never said (unless I missed it somehow) that LG's phone was pinging all over town or all around town; he said it was ringing around town. That could mean that it was moving, but I've seen nothing to make me believe that her phone ever left the scene. When I sit around the house, I don't normally sit all over the house. I wish people would stop posting that it was all over town as if it were fact. I have no idea what difference it makes, if any, but I admit that I can be a real nitpicker at times. When we have so few facts, it's harder to come up with new theories when some of the information may have been distorted to mean something else. Thanks for your patience, and sorry for my whining. :tantrum:

Toss a cell phone into the back of a pickup that doesn't belong to you.

Someone's said there is only a few towers. What if BG took the phone and tossed it on his way to alibi town? If he was looking to have an alibi? IMO

Yes they do live everywhere, but why would he come out of hiding now if he is 50 per say and not since that my opinion I'm intested as to that angle u express.
I suggest, hes an old creep w dark fantasies. IMHO. This has been my personal experience.

Absolutely, not to mention the innocent ones.
Your girlfriends kid, or daughters friend, or neighbor kid can accuse you with zero evidence.
You can get life in prison for a crime you never committed.
Many innocent people take pleas in order to have a chance to live outside jail.
They simply don't believe a jury will believe them over the child.
I try to always keep these things in mind when looking at the registry.

Not trying to play devil's advocate, but in Indiana(as probably many other states) RSO's run the spectrum from the college kid who stupidly relieved his bladder in a public place while drunk, to they guys who were 18 or 19 having a relationship with a 16 yr old, to the full-on pedo/rapist/pervert, and they all have to register just the same. They are definitely not all on the same level of dysfunction, FWIW.

How'd you like to be a normal person who has to work with them?

I live in a very nice area and I was shocked how many are within a few miles radius checking the RSO website.
How'd you like to be a normal person who has to work with them?
That answer is obvious with an oversized no. I'd become more vigilant, if that is even possible. Never turn my back. Never turn my front either :scared:

I live in a very nice area and I was shocked how many are within a few miles radius checking the RSO website.

Glad that you reside in a great area. Yes, RSOs are everywhere. These Predators are often our neighbors, children's teachers, coaches, family friends, and even family. The SP Registry annoys me for it proves that SOs are released; thereafter, merely monitored by their registration data. They're sooner, rather than later, released to reoffend. And who among us can faithfully declare that the SO can be successfully rehabbed?

Often when a true crime is marked with unusual details, creating more interest, becoming complex, contains things nightmares are made of, develops many avenues to sleuth that a word doc must be created to file the copious amount of gathered material so the pattern of events or the Crime Scene Flow [CSF] can best be developed and studied.

A sad side effect is that the community is not commenting, except a few locals, the PO and a couple of his neighbors who've talked some. It turned this town on a dime when this tragedy struck. Crickets. Someone is not snitching on a killer of children.

If FF are in the water, near the Bridge, what were they searching to rescue? Was the rescue after the two girls were discovered but not touched, by the volunteer, who may or may not have been a neighbor, at one time or another. IDK Searching for:

a) gun b) knife c) backpack d) cellphone e) the girl's clothing item floating f) condoms. g) They were not sure. h) All of them.

12 in the one business!!! i really REALLY hope the firm that has employed this lot has absolutely no dealings with chlidren or young people in any capacity at all ..and also arent RSO's supposed to be kept a certain distance from schools or does that exclude employment??? smh :(((

WADR, I would bet you a cup of coffee those people are some of the first that LE leveled the hairy eyeball on. They're probably some of the group who lied to LE and probably some who were arrested on other charges, IMO. I'd be astounded if LE didn't look at them. That's not to say it's not possible one of them is BG and is already sitting in jail. Did anyone check the names against the inmate population? Maybe try surrounding counties as well.

Ok Everyone,

In just a moment this thread will be closed for the night.

Are you in possession of an opinion that something may?

Not necessarily I do wonder if I recall correctly that before rl was arrested I thought there was an announcement, may of just been Alexis from fox 59 that they had evidence that would link back to the killer .it was all about that same time I need to double check that

Not necessarily I do wonder if I recall correctly that before rl was arrested I thought there was an announcement, may of just been Alexis from fox 59 that they had evidence that would link back to the killer .it was all about that same time I need to double check that

See you tomorrow? Night everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member