IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's April Fools Day. PLEASE no jokes. I am too old to enjoy April Fools Day.

"Night. Don't let the bed bugs bite.

Tricia

IMO RL is not involved. In tape I saw of him, he didn't seem like the type. He was really open with news people and even walked them down to the site, and doesn't give off an aggressor vibe. The way this crime was committed and the desperation that appeared to be involved makes me think it was a sex crime/murder at gun point which resulted in a quick abduction into a car where the girls were then taken and brought back later (with two perpetrators that subdued them and then later moved them after they were deceased). It makes more sense since so many people were there right around the time of the abduction before and after the search per news accounts. Even if the girls had their mouths taped etc. The trees are open and expose a clear line of sight pretty much everywhere. It seems someone would have seen or heard something if the man/men and girls had remained there. A car that was waiting @ end of bridge seems much more plausible for a quick get away and for SA, then later bring them back later once crime had been committed. I searched for sex offenders based off RL's address, which comes up in a simple google search if you search for him by his full name (RL) Delphi, IN.

I am not naming any sex offenders since the post said we needed to email or message about them if we want to mention them but I will put the site up for others to search and for anyone to draw their own conclusions:

http://www.sheriffalerts.com/cap_main.php?office=54816

I will say the site gives you pictures of the offender's faces, height and weight, and it gives the address of where they work if you click the work address box.

The top red circle is where the girls were found (whether the crime was committed there is not definitive). The road that passes under the bridge is down the hill from where the bridge terminates on that side. It is a dead end road and I doubt highly traveled other than to the Transfer Station, and so any car/truck/van leaving that area most folks would probably assume was at the dump. The 2nd red circle below that is where the road that passes under the bridge terminates. The road is traced in black. Arrows shows where it leads in both ways to town and to the end of the road.

In my mind with the identifiers here, a highly probable scenario comes into focus. For anyone who does this search, let me know what you think. A simple yes or no will suffice since naming them probably is a no.

I carefully avoided using names here and do not mention any specific offenders, but provide w the way you can see them and draw your own conclusions, especially if RL seems as unlikely to you as he does me. I don't see a guy his age dragging those girls down from his property without leaving a large amount of evidence or without thinking he wouldn't be investigated thoroughly and I kinda feel sorry for the guy given this other information, which IMO seems more probable in an Occam's Razor kinda way.
attachment.php
Great post

I personally think the silence of LE is a good sign.

Memories fade over time and the time to ask for help from the public was in the early stages... the first 2 or 3 weeks.

Maybe this is wishful thinking. IMO, also you can't serve a search warrant to clear someone. I don't think it works that way.

Even though RL does not look like the BG... let's look at this from a distance.

1) The bodies were found on the land owners property.
2) The land owner lied to authorities as to his whereabouts at the time of the murders.
3) The land owner has been conveniently arrested and is incarcerated on an unrelated habitual offender (DUI probation violation) charge.
4) The land owner's house, land, property and vehicle were searched and the vehicle was seized.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.. it's probably a duck.

This is a good video that shows some of the search efforts on the evening/night of Monday, Feb 13. It also shows excerpts from interviews with Mike Patty and Anna Williams. Regarding Libby's cell phone ping mentioned by Mike, in looking at the cell towers in the area noted on Skibaboo's case map (Ref), IMO I think he just meant that there is a cell tower in town and Libby's phone pinged it at some point that afternoon (being the closest tower) before the phone died. It doesn't necessarily mean her physical phone was in town, which I don't think it was IMO.

Mon, Feb 13 – Evening/Night
WLFI
https://youtu.be/Kop2LjEGm_8

I transcribed some excerpts starting at about :35:

Mike Patty: …Upset, confused, obviously very distraught. Just worried, all I want to do is have the girls get home safe.

Anna Williams: Getting scared now.

Reporter: Abigail’s mom, Ana Williams, has spent hours worrying, just hoping to hear her little girl is ok.

Anna Williams: It’s getting cold, been out a long time, and don’t know what time they ate last.

Reporter: The girls haven’t answered their phones since around the time they went missing.

Mike Patty: Missing, abducted, we don’t know for sure. Cellphone has been pinging around town here, there’s a cell phone tower, but the ping was last noted about 5 or 6 hours ago, they say the phone’s now dead.

Reporter: The last snapchat from one of the girls was from 2:07.

Mike Patty: I saw a text where they got delivered but they never got read.

Anna Williams: Very scary situation right now, and I just, I just want her home.

Reporter: Now many are on an extensive search to find them...

Sad to see nothing new around here. Still the debate about whether or not it is RL, which will go on until we know something for sure. What I cannot wrap my head around are the pictures I saw of him the first day…
compared to bg who has a jacket on, and it's quite loose and baggy, RL has a giant belly that overstuffs his shirt. Imo, as much as 2+2=4, RL's belly doesn't fit in bg's jacket especially with room to spare.
But, what else to discuss?

I have only seen the word ping. Cellphones and towers are constantly trying/staying in touch with each other. I think that is what was going on until the phone went dead. Jmo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4224810/Two-bodies-search-missing-13-year-old-girls.html

Last night, German's grandfather Mike Patty told WLFI: 'The cellphone has been pinging around town – and here there is a cellphone tower – but the ping was last noted around five to six hours ago. And they say the phone is now dead.'*

I hate to be a nag, but something is still driving me crazy. It was never said (unless I missed it somehow) that LG's phone was pinging all over town or all around town; he said it was ringing around town. That could mean that it was moving, but I've seen nothing to make me believe that her phone ever left the scene. When I sit around the house, I don't normally sit all over the house. I wish people would stop posting that it was all over town as if it were fact. I have no idea what difference it makes, if any, but I admit that I can be a real nitpicker at times. When we have so few facts, it's harder to come up with new theories when some of the information may have been distorted to mean something else. Thanks for your patience, and sorry for my whining. :tantrum:

Duck Duck Goose?

Memories fade over time and the time to ask for help from the public was in the early stages... the first 2 or 3 weeks.

Maybe this is wishful thinking. IMO, also you can't serve a search warrant to clear someone. I don't think it works that way.

2) The land owner lied to authorities as to his whereabouts at the time of the murders.
3) The land owner has been conveniently arrested and is incarcerated on an unrelated habitual offender (DUI probation violation) charge.
4) The land owner's house, land, property and vehicle were searched and the vehicle was seized.

I agree. He wasn't wearing gloves - but he was possibly carrying them with him IMO:

attachment.php

attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin
Good morning,

These photos.
I know what I see.
I can't un see it.

I think LE or FBI blurred these photos. That's why his hand looks so funny. Because it's going into his pants pocket. I won't start up again, but some of you know what I think I see. I think it was what he was doing that got Libby to filming him. So she can tell on him later. Hey look what this pervert was doing on the trail today, etc etc.

I know alot of you get mad about this subject, so I apologise, but it's a plausible reason for the encounter.

Gee just can't look at them anymore.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I hate to be a nag, but something is still driving me crazy. It was never said (unless I missed it somehow) that LG's phone was pinging all over town or all around town; he said it was ringing around town. That could mean that it was moving, but I've seen nothing to make me believe that her phone ever left the scene. When I sit around the house, I don't normally sit all over the house. I wish people would stop posting that it was all over town as if it were fact. I have no idea what difference it makes, if any, but I admit that I can be a real nitpicker at times. When we have so few facts, it's harder to come up with new theories when some of the information may have been distorted to mean something else. Thanks for your patience, and sorry for my whining. :tantrum:
what do you mean by "ringing" all over town. How would one know where a phone rings? Liberty's grandfather was the one who said it was "pinging" all over town.

I hate to be that person, but the voice honestly sounds to me like it could be the PO.

I'd rather this horrible double murder never happened but it did. I'd much rather it be some perv or homicidal drifter than think that old man may be involved, I really would. I still can't overcome the fact LE hasn't cleared him yet. That doesn't mean he's involved but it makes me anxious.

I'd love to know what the police were asking him when his attorney advised him to stop talking to them.

So many questions and very few answers. I'm still confident LE will find the person responsible. I'm glad I don't have their job to do.
I agree with everything you say, but I don't believe he is BG.

There is no way these girls were taken off site imo

Not enough time.
Too risky.
Someone would have seen.
They had their phones, at that point they would have called someone.
If you take them offsite why risk bringing them back.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
I still wonder what the underside of the bridge is like. Are there access points to the bridge from​ underneath it -- something a maintenance worker might use to access the structure?

RBBM

Is there a source for the second claim?

If the is in jail, LE NEEDS to release this information. The entire community is afraid...

LE needs to protect the citizens of this community.
I've been wondering what the general mood in the town is. I've seen a couple of articles where the townspeople brought food to law enforcement, and I remember the initial letter from the grandparents. But what is it like there now in terms of the town's support of LE and the direction things are taking?

From what I've read online, many family members searched until 2-4 AM. It's one reason I've also thought they were moved there very early that morning.

No link because I cannot link to the site because of TOS.
But I'll bet alot of them were searching all over town. I remember that night reading that some family thought and hoped Libby was trying to get to her father's house (allegedly she has done so before). Jmo.

But I'll bet alot of them were searching all over town. I remember that night reading that some family thought and hoped Libby was trying to get to her father's house (allegedly she has done so before). Jmo.

I wonder if a search for someone you believe to be alive is different from a recovery search. I think the family members were probably searching for A&L assuming that they were injured, and I'm guessing that they saw the terrain differently.

A man in his 50 or 60 could go down a hill no problem but when coming back up that is much different
Fitness levels vary from person to person. One 60 year could run up a hill and one 30 year old may find it hard to walk up a hill.....

Everything but #2. We don't know that he lied about his whereabouts yet. That's a theory. But everything else makes him a viable POI like in any other case. I hope for his sake they clear him, but until they do, he's my #1

Two healthy girls age 13 and 14 years old with cellphones, whereabouts unknown.....for the first few hours the last thing family or friends would think of would be to search for dead bodies.

It probably wasn't until late that evening that the real terror and panic started to set in over their disappearance.

A man in his 50 or 60 could go down a hill no problem but when coming back up that is much different

This leads me to a thought.... If the man/men took the girls 'down the hill' could he/they have then walked UP the creek itself a ways to a better/smoother place to get back to the top?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje