IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a fb conversation with Eric A last week. I don't believe he is legitimate. He talks in circles and only produces vague pictures comparing the BG to who he believes is the perp. That's easy to do... Any man between 25 and 75 could be BG. I think Eric A is asking for a lawsuit.

Does anyone remember the post much earlier today where the poster had video link of RL and said it's possible there was an Ace-type bandage on a hand? TIA

Does anyone remember the post much earlier today where the poster had video link of RL and said it's possible there was an Ace-type bandage on a hand? TIA

Yeah I saw the posting. Couldn't see any bandage, though, just sun brighter on one hand IMO. What did you think?

Since it's Friday, I was hoping for some sort of news or update. Something.

Maybe next Friday.

Yes, I remember seeing it bc I was trying to think if it could be a lasso which someone had said he had in one video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cannot supply the post #. However, it is not an Ace bandage. The SS came from an Inside Ed video when RL was leading his horse. The lead rope, marked by a small section of brown leather wrapping the rope for protection, is placed on RLs arm.

Thank you for not saying lasso. It's not a lasso.
Cannot supply the post #. However, it is not an Ace bandage. The SS came from an Inside Ed video when RL was leading his horse. The lead rope, marked by a small section of brown leather wrapping the rope for protection, is placed on RLs arm.

Sorry if this has been discussed. I know there are theories that Abby's coat edge or sleeve is in the picture that Libby took. I see what people are referring to, but I'm not so sure. I think anyone who is in a threatening situation and who is so close to the person making the threats would probably wrap their arms around themselves and in the process sort of hug their clothes closer. If so, I don't think that's her sleeve.

It's my opinion that the FBI should have the best professionals in the entire United States that should be able to sharpen this image in some way. This can't possibly be the "best they can do"

I know it's not helpful to the case but I'm seriously questioning how we can get crystal clear images of galaxies outside of our own in deep, deep outer space but this picture is the best the FBI can do?

This was from late in the last thread. I think people are misunderstanding what is and isn't possible with photography enhancement. As mentioned last thread, you can't create details in a picture that never existed. Photography of objects in space isn't comparable at all. Those pictures are clear because of the highly refined equipment used to take the picture in the first place. An image extracted from a video taken on a cell phone isn't comparable in any way. It started out with less information. There's nothing anyone can do to create what isn't there.

Besides, I have to wonder why anyone thinks LE wouldn't release a better image if they could. They have already sunk lots of money and labor hours into the case, so they obviously aren't cutting corners there. They certainly want this solved. I can't believe they would just ignore technology if they could create a clearer image.

I don't even see that in the picture that was posted. Around his left hand?

Yes, that was me. It looked like a bandage but another poster pointed out that in the entire video it is not a bandage. I've had problems with my computer on this site, so I could not watch the video. It looks like a bandage in the still shots. Just goes to show how a video may differ. Wish we had a video (even if very short) of BG.

I had a fb conversation with Eric A last week. I don't believe he is legitimate. He talks in circles and only produces vague pictures comparing the BG to who he believes is the perp. That's easy to do... Any man between 25 and 75 could be BG. I think Eric A is asking for a lawsuit.

I agree. I thought the video was b/s. Repetitive b/s as well. Almost like a robot made the video.

Burnt Toast. I asked the other day if LEO or volunteers observed RL on Feb 13th at 6:30 when he arrived home and whether they observed HBD. HBD=had been drinking. I wish we knew.

I don't even see that in the picture that was posted. Around his left hand?

RL is wearing a long sleeved maroon colored shirt. The brown leather portion of the lead rode is around his arm in about the same location as one would apply a blood pressure cuff.

Do you have a link to the video you thought RL said he'd called the reporter to show them? It's for a post you made in previous thread the other day. TIA

Do you have a link to the video you thought RL said he'd called the reporter to show them? It's for a post you made in previous thread the other day. TIA

It is the impression that I got from RLs first interview [maybe with WRTV]. It may have been the gentleman, who also wears glasses and may be a neighbor who said, "We wanted you guys to see ..."

The link to the Indy Channel is Post # 163.
Media Link
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ia-maps-amp-timelines&p=13163455#post13163455

It was the inside edition interview. Turns out it was an awkward screen grab because nothing shows on the vid.

Sorry if its been answered, I caught up, stopped to scratch a puppy belly and by the time I returned...Well, you know.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members