IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know here in my area of Ky you'd have a really hard time, on any given day, not seeing someone dressed like RL & BG and IIRC some of the posters from IN have said it's pretty much the same there.

jmo

Yep, also in Kentucky and just about every other man I see is dressed like that in my rural neck of the woods.

Hello, hello!

I have missed a week's worth of posts due to being on a cruise! (1st for me and it was amazing. I am hooked!)

I am trying to catch up a bit and think I have missed something important. Can anyone tell me where to go to find the info. about RL going to a transfer station?

I can't believe DNA would take this long, two+ weeks now, in a double homicide of children.

My intuition may be way off base but here is the situation I am leaning towards. IMO RL is not BG and any involvement in this tragedy on his part was mere happenstance. I think the BG knows the terrain because he spent time there during his childhood. I think BG may be a younger, former relative (i.e. 3rd/4th cousin) of RL's through marriage. RL may be guilty of a probation violation but that might be it. IMO he was not directly involved in these murders. It may be difficult to recognize that your child's former playmate/relative is a murdering monster.

The views expressed within this post are my own point of view and are my own opinions and thoughts.

I haven't yet seen anything that makes me believe there is more than one involved. Since LE said that the voice on the audio is BG, BG is the only frame of reference and POI I have for the crime.

ABCNews made that claim but since then LE has denied that they are confirming the voice belongs to BG.

I also don't believe they stumbled upon a transaction or a meth "kitchen". Drugs could be involved in other, more peripheral ways, ie(purely hypothetical) someone close to girls works as confidential informant, costing cartel/distributor a very large sum of money so girls are targeted for retaliation/to send message, or maybe meth/child *advertiser censored*/trafficking ring tries to abduct girls, but they resist/film/put up a fight, so they are simply killed instead? This is a problem, not only for us, but for LE, as well, because, quite plainly, this type of evil DOES exist in middle America, and the landscape of criminal enterprise has changed over the years with more and more of these child *advertiser censored*/trafficking/abduction cases, and there is often drug involvement in that subculture of monsters.

:goodpost: I also am not imagining a cook site. Or even a small transaction. But something closer to what AA73 posted above. In the rural area I live, meth is becoming more and more of a problem; locals are becoming more deeply lost in it, the random, unpredictable, delusional and desperate behavior of addicts results in secondary criminal activity, and folks who used to be fairly mainstream end up on the bottom rungs of civilization. Added to this ugly scene, is a small but potent infux of "out-of-towners" who lead the way, "teach", and introduce new "revenue streams." (Prostitution, *advertiser censored*, human trafficking, etc.) Even having grown up a farm girl in America's Heartland, none of this is unimaginable to me, from what I now see in my own small community. jmo

But what if we suppose that as he's leaving the land fill, he sees the girls trespassing on his property. Gets out to confront them, they are "disrespectful" and he flies into a rage....

Just jumping off your post in reference to RL's trip to the refuse transfer center:

Actually, believe it or not, I think this piece of information is helpful to RL. We know the transfer center closes at 4:00pm and the Abby's pic of BG was @2:30.

In theory, That gives RL less than 1.5 hours to "walk/force" the girls to his property, do god only knows what, murder them, (maybe also clean them off in the river and clean himself off in the river *complete speculation on my part), collect whatever evidence from the scene, go back to his house to more than likely clean up better (with soap at least since he will be seen in public), put said evidence in garbage bags, then get in his truck to get to the transfer station before it closes at 4:00pm.

That's a lot, IMO. Also, and most importantly: Landfills have specific protocols of how they dispose of refuse so garbage can be found by knowing when it came in. IMO, taking evidence himself (where people keep records and give receipts) to a transfer center on the day the girls were murdered would be the most idiotic thing RL or anyone could do if they didn't want to get caught.

This part of Indiana is not urban. It would make so much more sense if a person who just committed a gruesome murder to not go personally to the dump and drop their trash there after they just got done killing two girls. It would make more sense for that said person to burn it, bury it, throw it into a river 50 miles away, throw it in a random dumpster, etc... But not take it immediately to a transfer center where the evidence could be tracked and traced specifically back to him. Honestly. :facepalm:

Here is a link re: How LE finds evidence at landfills http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...naev_laptop_how_do_you_search_a_landfill.html

On made it up to page 35 on this thread today and have a few questions for you Sleuth Veterans.

Pertaining to the board in general:
When do they close a #'d thread before they open the next digit? I mean like how many pages?

Pertaining to the case:
Does anyone know (on the night of the 13th) if the search extended across the stream at all? Or if it bordered the stream on the opposite side?

Does anyone who has been to the site know (w/ the leaves being off the trees) if there is a clear line of site from the bridge over to the other side of the stream where RL's property is and where the girls were found?

And last but definitely not least ...I have been reading about Obit's and how they are posted in the newspaper. It sounds like some are official and go by a Death Notice which I am assuming assigns the date according to the Time of Death.
I ask this because Liberty's Obit says 2/13,... and it is very interesting to note they used the next day (the 14th) for Abby (at least in the links I followed online). If these go by the Time of Death, I would find it very significant. It would really narrow down on site or off site theories of where the actual murders took place.
If any locals know what the procedure is for these papers that posted these different dates it would really be helpful.

MOO, it is quite a coincidence that the same day L and A go missing, RL makes a trip to the dump/recycle depot/transfer station and then are found deceased on RL's property.

seriously. you can't make this s*** up.

If the P.O. were to be involved directly in what happened , do you think he acted alone? Do you think he is BG?

If he is not BG , maybe he met up with some drinking buddies under the bridge. So, Nefarious Under the Bridge Drinking Buddy may be on the Delphi SO list. Maybe he helped someone do a very bad thing to 2 girls up on the Bridge. Maybe this Buddy was walking home from work as PO drove by and asked for a lift. Not everyone has a potato nose. P.O. doesn't. But, maybe one or more of the Delphi SOs does have a potato nose.

Jmoo

If he went there from his house though, he would have to go on the highway, right?

He could go via 25 (red) or better (IMO) via W33N (yellow) going East, then South on N 450 W:

attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

Attachments

• CCTS RL MAP.jpg
    CCTS RL MAP.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 500
When the white truck was placed on the flatbed on the day it was seized, I was under the impression it was actually parked on RL's property. Anyone?
me, too. it looked like it was right in his "yard".

When the white truck was placed on the flatbed on the day it was seized, I was under the impression it was actually parked on RL's property. Anyone?

IIRC it was on RL's property when it was hauled off. But, earlier in the week it had been spotted parked across the road, off RL's property.

ABCNews made that claim but since then LE has denied that they are confirming the voice belongs to BG.

Cool, thanks. Hard to keep up with everything.
I still haven't seen or heard anything to make me believe that there was more than one person involved in the murders, though. I've read theories to the contrary but from what I have put together, I am not yet buying it. Now, more than one involved in the cover up, perhaps. I totally believe that someone else knows what happened. I think BG is the only one involved in the actual killing.

Uh wow, going E he (RL) would cross the Willson Bridge and therefore the Willson Cave. Never heard from any local, if that cave (or caves, plural) is accessible, meaning if it is over the water line.

-Nin

Yep, also in Kentucky and just about every other man I see is dressed like that in my rural neck of the woods.

I'd guess even men who dress even identically don't hold their arms, heads and overall stance identically. IMO

LE has to be able to prove RL was driving. You can't do that by phone pings because RL could be in someone else's vehicle as a passenger.

In this case there is likely video of RL driving into the transfer station or there is an image of his truck (rather than video) that shows only one person in the vehicle and it is him. Of course, RL could have simply admitted to driving in an interview with police or they have witnesses that are willing to testify they saw him driving.

I am wondering if there is a video of RL at the transfer station showing what time he was there. That could help or hurt him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper