IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more indicator of a serious addiction, IMO. Addicts/alcoholics are often delusional in their thinking, or figure, "no one knows the terms of my probation, so unless I am seen by a local cop or my PO, I am safe". No thought of "if I get caught, it's a felony".
IMO RL feels he is above the law!!! There is a reason he received a felony conviction for his last DUI. He is still drinking and still driving. The rules just don't apply to him. Delphi is a small town and people including LE know he is not allowed to drive. IMO he took a huge risk on 2/13!!!! That was the flaw in his plan if he is BG.

Cool, thanks. Hard to keep up with everything.
I still haven't seen or heard anything to make me believe that there was more than one person involved in the murders, though. I've read theories to the contrary but from what I have put together, I am not yet buying it. Now, more than one involved in the cover up, perhaps. I totally believe that someone else knows what happened. I think BG is the only one involved in the actual killing.

I only remember because I posted the ABCNews story a few times so when I found out it was wrong it stuck in my head.

I'm leaning to BG being the only perp also. Just wish I felt comfortable that LE has a clue who he is.

But not everyone involved in the Meth "industry" is wearing hazmat suits. hmmmm.... I'm not convinced it MUST be ruled out.

:moo:
Not the makers Law Enforcement and Crime Scene Techs

ETA Meth even shake and bake leaves behind debris also

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Marking my spot. :)

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

seriously. you can't make this s*** up.

I know! I have gone through hurdles in my brain trying to excuse RL's behaviors and arrest as nothing but coincidence. I don't think the man filmed by Abby on the bridge is RL- that guy seems too young- but I do wonder what RL is up to. I know we aren't allowed to Google the family, but I do wonder about that, too.

If he's like everyone i know in my small Indiana town,that has lost their license for DUI's, which is many,and many for life...they simply chance it and drive everywhere anyway.

Thanks for the feedback. No sarcasm at all. Did not realize that that many people were doing this with all the risk involved. Of the people you know that do this:
Do many get caught?
Are they careful in that they obey traffic laws?
Do they still drink & drive?
Thanks

But what if we suppose that as he's leaving the land fill, he sees the girls trespassing on his property. Gets out to confront them, they are "disrespectful" and he flies into a rage....

This is my theory du jour.

:fence:

attachment.php
Here is where the Transfer Station is if the Google map is correct.

Iirc, Nin did a map and someone's house was on that road right near that Transfer Station.

Nin, yoo hoo. Can you repost that?

I am wondering if there is a video of RL at the transfer station showing what time he was there. That could help or hurt him.

There are employees there? At our nearest dump and recycling place you have to pay after being weighed before you dump whatever it is you have,

I am wondering if there is a video of RL at the transfer station showing what time he was there. That could help or hurt him.

Agree!

IMOOO...they know he drove to the transfer station..I take that as FACT based on the document provided here.

Don't any of you think, if it would prove he had nothing to do with this, he was at the transfer station anytime between 2:30 and 4/4:30(i think that's when it closes) that LE would have said well we have proof he was somewhere else, they would NOT have asked a Judge for a search warrant and spent 12+ hours, closed the road, etc. Nope, in that interview, LE said some peoples alibi's have not checked out.

Is Americus on the way from Delphi to Lafayette?
It is just off 25 not far into Tippicanoe County. But keep in mind that the Pizza Place visit was on the 27th of February.

Right. And two weeks on here we are. No arrest. They've got nothing. RL is not our man IMO.

Trying to figure out why most of the 6000 billboards feature the girls, not BG.

One reason comes to mind. What if the murder(s) took video of the girls and it has been distributed online?

(No, we have no evidence of that happening and I hope it didn't. Just thinking out loud.)

MOO

I have been confused all along about why most of the billboards (that I saw images of) had photos of the girls that were larger than the picture of BG. I didn't understand why they would even be pictured at all, unless the wish was for someone driving past a billboard to recognize them. Which, to my mind, pretty much implies one thing... jmo

I know here in my area of Ky you'd have a really hard time, on any given day, not seeing someone dressed like RL & BG and IIRC some of the posters from IN have said it's pretty much the same there.

jmo
Same in TN pretty standard attire for our men too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Not many get caught really. Some careful,only drive in daytime,but others still drink and drive as well.I myself have done it too when i lost my license.Still had to get to work, I got caught leaving work at 3 in the morning driving while suspended,State police,wrote me a ticket,let me drive home (over 30 miles away) and charges were dropped when i went to court cause the time had passed and i got my license back before i went to court.So yes,everyone does it.
Thanks for the feedback. No sarcasm at all. Did not realize that that many people were doing this with all the risk involved. Of the people you know that do this:
Do many get caught?
Are they careful in that they obey traffic laws?
Do they still drink & drive?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads