IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree!

IMOOO...they know he drove to the transfer station..I take that as FACT based on the document provided here.

Don't any of you think, if it would prove he had nothing to do with this, he was at the transfer station anytime between 2:30 and 4/4:30(i think that's when it closes) that LE would have said well we have proof he was somewhere else, they would NOT have asked a Judge for a search warrant and spent 12+ hours, closed the road, etc. Nope, in that interview, LE said some peoples alibi's have not checked out.

Sure, but if he was at the transfer station between noon and 1:30, there's a problem.

The google map image I zoomed in on the transfer station does not look like a landfill. It literally looks like a building where recyclables are sorted inside, combined and then put in full truckloads heading out.

Don;t think this is a dump. Unless there is another location that you all are talking about.

They compact the trash and send it out in trucks
http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_4a431dd5-9a98-5e71-9283-d4ded4fdf2ef.html

This article is a couple years old and they have reopened

Screen shot 2017-04-01 at 7.59.01 PM.png

Sure, but if he was at the transfer station between noon and 1:30, there's a problem.

Is it reasonable to assume whatever time he was there that he left something there? IMO, yes. He also could've been shooting the breeze with a friend who works there, but we don't know.

It feels inappropriate to type this, but I want to try to ease a mind or two. A few seem (and I can't blame you) deeply concerned there may be a darker reason behind billboards where the photos of the girls are much more prominent than the suspect they want you to identify. I think it may be a little more simple. No matter how large, you aren't going to ID BG from a billboard as you fly past. They want to get your interest, and make you go home, and seek out the photo on your PC. Get a close up, if you will. And as wrong as it may be, few things will get our attention more than young, white, middle class, pretty girls. I apologize for offending anyone, but I don't think the darker motive is the thinking here. At least, I pray so. IMO MOO

Right. And two weeks on here we are. No arrest. They've got nothing. RL is not our man IMO.

It's not unusual for a murder suspect to be detained/arrested on lesser charges, such as a violation of a DUI three years after the fact - when he's probably been driving for the last three years in a small town where everyone knows everyone. The reason is to hold the suspect while they gather more evidence.

He has been arrested, the probation warrant includes information related to the murders, especially his locations in the relevant timeframe. I believe that he is a suspect and that the only reason his vehicle was towed by police is because there is a connection between his locations, his timing, his vehicle, and the missing girls.

The problem could be that he came across more than he initially disclosed to police. I.e., saw someone resembling BG, witnessed part of the crime, etc.

RL may have information or is involved in some capacity but we still don't know who BG is (don't see RL as BG). Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Sorry, not sure if I'm following, I mean..not if the belief is he went there to dispose of anything, since we know from the image of Abby on the bridge, the girls were still alive at or a little after 2 pm.

jmo

I'd still like to know more about those houses and outbuildings just south of the bridge.

Actually, he violated probation in at least three ways: (1) drinking on 2/27, (2) having access to his truck at any time (not just on the day of the search), and (3) driving to the transfer station on 2/13 (and likely other times too). Note that the drinking on 2/27, after he was already in the media spotlight following the murders, shows incredibly bad judgment (though that doesn't make one a murderer, of course).
Tells me, IMO He was being watched from the beginning,

It feels inappropriate to type this, but I want to try to ease a mind or two. A few seem (and I can't blame you) deeply concerned there may be a darker reason behind billboards where the photos of the girls are much more prominent than the suspect they want you to identify. I think it may be a little more simple. No matter how large, you aren't going to ID BG from a billboard as you fly past. They want to get your interest, and make you go home, and seek out the photo on your PC. Get a close up, if you will. And as wrong as it may be, few things will get our attention more than young, white, middle class, pretty girls. I apologize for offending anyone, but I don't think the darker motive is the thinking here. At least, I pray so. IMO MOO

I wish I could believe what you're suggesting but I can't. The massive response of 6000 billboards makes me believe this is more (a lot more) than a double homicide.

IMO if LE have more than 2 seconds of audio and they haven't ruled out RL yet, he is in serious trouble.
There was a house searched early on with lots of news footage where LE took lots of stuff to analyze and they had a search warrant. LE came out the NEXT day to say the people were cleared.

Could BG, be the "twist"?
Maybe because if voice is RL and BG tried to help the girls who were being assaulted by RL then BG could have been shot or killed and is unable to come forward. Maybe LE were looking for BG body on RL land.

There's a twist!
I agree. Also I wonder if they searched the dump. Maybe RL caught the BG assaulting the girls and shot him and took him to the dump with other evidence. What if BG saw girls being taken off trail by RL and tried to help them and was shot by RL and disposed of at the dump.

I wish I could believe what you're suggesting but I can't. The massive response of 6000 billboards makes me believe this is more (a lot more) than a double homicide.

WADR but what good does showing the girls do? No one is calling the FBI and saying they recognize the girls from the files they downloaded from the Darkweb last night. Unless I'm misunderstanding what people think that darker reasoning is?

ETA: You could very well be right, and I wrong. Certainly. It just doesn't make sense in my head is all, but I'm open to listening...

I don't want to argue with anyone but if LE had a DNA match from the crime scene, that would not be kept secret. There would be an arrest. Jmo of course.

[video=youtube;mZcHfgbOcKo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZcHfgbOcKo[/video] In this original press conference,LE says,they are NOT saying that the voice belongs to the guy in the picture.They do say that the man in the pic is a suspect,and is believed to have participated in the murders.
That definitely was said by LE later. I'll try to find a link

Edit : actually, 1.5 seconds later I'm not sure. But I'll try & find the discussion, there was definitely discussion over it

Edit2 : & 30 seconds later I'm 99.9% sure you're right & it I confused it with the BG=perpetrator quote NOT BG=audio

But I'll still look for something to support/debunk

Tells me, IMO He was being watched from the beginning,
Do we have confirmation of when the probation violation charges were filed? The date on the document posted is March 16. Is it possible, then, that something lead them to suspect him just prior to that date and they then backtracked to find surveillance of him from 2/13 on? I'm not sure it necessarily proves they were monitoring him from the beginning but it is possible. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Sorry, not sure if I'm following, I mean..not if the belief is he went there to dispose of anything, since we know from the image of Abby on the bridge, the girls were still alive at or a little after 2 pm.

jmo

I guess it goes either way. One way, he goes to transfer station after the fact to dispose of evidence. Another way, he goes to transfer station before, then sees them on his way home. Afterwards he disposes of evidence on his way to Lafayette.

If and only if. I wish I had more facts.

[video=youtube;mZcHfgbOcKo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZcHfgbOcKo[/video] In this original press conference,LE says,they are NOT saying that the voice belongs to the guy in the picture.They do say that the man in the pic is a suspect,and is believed to have participated in the murders.

Technically, even if there was only one killer he participated in the murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Altruistic_Ruin06