IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a white truck parked at the base of the grain bin across the street from RL's property. During one of the broadcasts (a male reporter was speaking) and the white truck backed out and drove right towards the reporter. Was a different WT than RL's that was towed off. I'll try to find the video/tweet.

IF RL wasn't allowed to drive because of his DUIs etc, who else had the keys to his vehicles so as to maybe drive RL around? Was it his relative that lives on Bicycle Rd. (as it was the 1st place that was searched by LE) or someone who lives at a Tippecanoe address? Maybe whoever else had keys parked the truck at the grain silo? Hmmmm...

Ya know it was the neighbor that asked if they could search his property. Correct?
It wasnt LE. So it's very possible he just thought these kids were lost and maybe thought they were found..
Law.enforcement wasn't searching his property
Till after the neighbor found the bodies.
I'm very curious is the neighbor that asked to search RL'S property the same neighbor that found the girls bodies.
Tooo much a coincidence for me. Neighbor asks to search
Then neighbor finds bodies..

Something to think about.

Questionei
I agree. I mentioned this a couple of threads back and wasn't there mention of footprints too IIRC?

I don't really feel that sorry for him. The police made it very clear that neither RL, nor anybody else needed to fear being punished for probation violations etc. if they were truthful with the investigation. RL then still chose to protect himself.

Also, the police need to consider three general possibilities with RL:
- A, No involvement
-B. Full involvement
-C. Partial involvement as either an accessory after the fact, or concealing the identity of the murderer.

RL's lies may well have led the police to feel that possibility "C" needed a very close investigation. As such, it would be perfectly reasonable to examine Rl's movements, truck, and home closely as the murderer could have been a house guest.

Though possibility "A" may well be the end result with RL, pursuing possibility "C" or even "B" with him following his deceptions represents very reasonable police action. Likewise, the police having him detained while they fully explored possibility "C" was reasonable as well.
BBM
No, LE said quite the opposite. It would not matter whether you told the truth or lied or even if you just so happened to know who BG was and could take LE to BG's residence you would still get arrested if you were in violation of probation or parole or had outstanding warrants. LE said early on that they were making arrests every day during this investigation because they just can't ignore it (so they say, when they never bothered to find those people before).

There are no doubt tips that were made naming specific individuals that in no way, shape, or form, looked like BG or sounded like the person on the audio recording and the people providing those tips were doing so out of revenge, to be petty, etc. All that was necessary was for LE to say that they would be making arrests regardless. There are probably a few ex-husbands or ex-boyfriends that have been jammed up over this case that have nothing to do with it.

One more thought. My dad owns 20+ acres in IN, much like RL's property. He is 76 years old and walks it daily. I'm bothered that RL left after asked to search his property for missing girls....he knows his property better than anyone else! Then he leaves the next day when they're still missing? Most older folks are "nosey". Or curious....why would he leave?

He was asked at 6:30 pm if his land could be searched for the missing girls, but is there anything to show that he knew the next day that they were still missing? I also know a lot of "older" people who aren't all that nosy. I had a couple women stop here one day to see if I had seen a 5 year old girl who was missing. I told them when and where I last saw her (about an hour earlier), but never really thought to ask for more details. Unfortunately, I'm not physically able to help with searching, but they did find her safe about an hour later anyway. I'm probably considered to be 'older', and several of my neighbors would be considered old (70s and 80s) and none of us asked much about it. Of course, there are only 2 murders in the history of this town that I know of, and one was a police officer.

All of this is really unimportant, but I dislike generalizations- nosy old people were probably nosy young people in the past. MOO

That's all true. But I don't think the other recipients of search warrants were arrested and are still in jail. Nor did they have the bad luck to have the bodies found on their land. So RL does deserve a special look compared to others, imo.
BBM.

How would we know? LE never stated who they arrested or for what. It could be the case that everyone, no one, or anyone in between in still in jail.

Question..if anyone recalls right off hand - while LE has said people didn't have to fear being punished when coming forward, hasn't it also been reported that there were other arrests made (besides RL)during their investigations?

Yes, I'm looking for the link now. I posted it a thread or 2 ago.

-

You don't get to lie in a Murder investigation.

The same one he's refusing to cooperate in.

What a guy!

-

LOL! Do you know how many people lie in murder investigations for one reason or another? If we locked them all up, we'd have to build 38749837987 more prisons/jails.

http://wishtv.com/2017/03/17/search...mily-continue-in-delphi-double-homicide-case/

“At this time just because we’re serving a search warrant and he’s in jail, I don’t want people to make that connection that he’s under arrest for double homicide because he’s not at this time,” said Sgt. Tony Slocum, Indiana State Police.

A judge granted a warrant for investigators to search his home and everything on the 40-acre property. But investigators would not share what piece of evidence gave them probable cause.

“I don’t believe it was just one piece of evidence I think the totality of evidence led to probable cause where a judge was able to issue a search warrant and that’s a normal course of business,” said Sgt. Slocum. “It’s not the first time we served a search warrant in this case.”

Investigators said they searched around a dozen homes trying to eliminate and rule people out in connection to the murders.

“We served multiple search warrants so far, and search warrants and evidence can either exonerate a person or maybe require law enforcement to take a closer look,” Slocum*said. “But at this time Ron Logan is not under arrest for the double homicides of Liberty German and Abigail Williams.”

We are not sleuthing the other 11 people for whom probable cause search warrants were issued.

Slocum seems to be making a general statement about exoneration or taking a closer look, which applies to everyone not just RL.

JMO
Thank you! I have been looking for this for a while now. Much appreciated. I hope people actually read it.

What does 'BBM' mean? Does it refer to the police's promise not to pursue probation violations etc. against truthful people in the course of the investigation? IF so, I don't have a ready source. My information came from one of the earlier threads which had a reference to the police in this regard. I don't think I"ll be able to find it though as there are so many threads.

Found it!
Actually, it's quite the opposite:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/search-warrant-served-in-case-of-slain-delphi-indiana-girls/

“If we receive a tip about a person and we go to talk with that person and we find out through the investigation they have maybe a warrant for failure to appear or another crime, we’re not gonna turn a blind eye and just let them go,” Sgt. Tony Solcum with Indiana State Police told WTTV.

It’s not clear whether the property owner was among the 13 arrested. Investigators said they were looking for evidence that would link or clear him in the girl’s deaths, the station reports.

-

There are two victims here - and RL's not one of them.

Lying and not cooperating is tantamount to obfuscation in the brutal murder of two little girls.

Is he an habitual liar, with a new story with every telling?

-

What does 'BBM' mean? Does it refer to the police's promise not to pursue probation violations etc. against truthful people in the course of the investigation? IF so, I don't have a ready source. My information came from one of the earlier threads which had a reference to the police in this regard. I don't think I"ll be able to find it though as there are so many threads.
BBM = Bolded by me
BIB = Bit in bold
RSBM = Respectfully snipped by me.

Used when quoting and highlighting or editing posts.

-

There are two victims here - and RL's not one of them.

Lying and not cooperating is tantamount to obfuscation in the brutal murder of two little girls.

Is he an habitual liar, with a new story with every telling?

-

I think he's a man who doesn't want to get in any more trouble than he's already in. If that means keeping his mouth shut I don't blame him. You don't have to say anything.

BBM.

How would we know? LE never stated who they arrested or for what. It could be the case that everyone, no one, or anyone in between in still in jail.

Even if we knew we wouldn't be able to name or sleuth them. Unless they get a special rule like RL.

Yes, I meant LG. I edited it. Thank you.

No clue what anyone does, but making the point the bridge is not on his property nor does he own it. His property is about 1/2 mile or so upstream. From what I've read and has been reported, people are on that bridge all the time.
Not only that, but there is another property owner in between RL's property and the property owned by CSX (the bridge).

If the area was searched by these civilians and didn't find anything could one of them put the bodies there later that night thinking it wouldnt
get searched again because it was already searched.
I have heard neighbor too many times Raises flags to me.
Yes I wonder about that and I heard the grain silo belongs to a "neighbour''. Is this all the same neighbour?

IF RL wasn't allowed to drive because of his DUIs etc, who else had the keys to his vehicles so as to maybe drive RL around? Was it his relative that lives on Bicycle Rd. (as it was the 1st place that was searched by LE) or someone who lives at a Tippecanoe address? Maybe whoever else had keys parked the truck at the grain silo? Hmmmm...

RBBM
His relative????? Living where a search warrant was already served?????
Oh my my.
Do you have an MSM link for this? My brain just kicked into high gear. This could explain A LOT!!!

I think you have the wrong RL on those addresses bc the RL on those addresses middle letter is J and he is only 70 years old, the right RLs middle letter is E and he is 77 years old.

RBBM
His relative????? Living where a search warrant was already served?????
Oh my my.
Do you have an MSM link for this? My brain just kicked into high gear. This could explain A LOT!!!

IIRC, that relationship was debunked many threads ago. I'll see if I can find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member