IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be difficult for any of us to find out definitively(beyond hearsay/rumor), but I bet LE knows.
This map and ideas about the private drive under the bridge got me thinking. This is a bit out there and only a possible opinion. RL has been accused of having illegal access to his car when it was parked across the street from his house. Did he always park it there or was it usually parked elsewhere to be in compliance with his probation? Could he have parked it on the road that passes under the bridge (or possibly got permission to park it at one of the other houses accessible by that road? Then he could have been walking to or from his car and spotted the girls up on the bridge. MOO only. Just a hypothetical. I wonder if there is any way of finding out if he ever parked elsewhere?

I'd wondered about his neighbors. But I suppose we cannot talk about that? Let's face it, other houses are around there other than RL's.

A few threads back someone brought up a cabin across the creek. Or perhaps something that looked like a cabin. Hopefully LE has investigated that building as well.

Exactly. It's just strange that the neighbour asks to search so late 6.30 p.m. but did or didn't search RL property till the next day ? Could that just have been an excuse to access RL property in order to hide the bodies there under pretense of the search? How would anyone know one way or the other?
Do we have any other source that a neighbor asked to search his property at about 6;30 other than RL?

Why did neighbors of RL immediately call law enforcement if they thought he was the man crossing the bridge?

<modsnip>

Sorry this man has a drinking problem
not an individual who murders young teenagers.
I will profusely apologize if I am wrong.
Law enforcement does NOT know who committed this crime.

This wound you describe is known among some combat vets and prison gang members, as well. I hadn't considered this as a possibility in this case, but reading your comment reminded me of having heard of this in the past. Grim thought.
I believe the girls lives were ended like my sister's with a knife attack. This would of been silent and rendered them unable to scream. I am sorry but I believe all other speculation of acid etc to be wrong. I was told that my sister's voice could only come out as a whisper. The neighbor in the house next door to where he took her told me he was sorry but he did not hear anything and my sister was tortured...

There are wounds that cause this...

Moo says the cow because???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I probably stand alone here, and that's quiet alright. But if a dead body was found on my property, I would EXPECT LE to search my home and property. Just IMO.

I've been on one LE organized search for a child and LE mentioned that they had already asked homeowners to check their own property. We were there to re-check those and to check ones where no one had been home previously to ask. MOO

The search on Tuesday was much more organized and they wouldn't want random people just walking around in those woods whether it was their property or not. It was best if he stayed out of the way.

I missed that. When did one of the girls mothers come forward asking for more help recently in identifying who did this?

[video=youtube;y2Sao_Biz84]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2Sao_Biz84[/video]

I probably stand alone here, and that's quiet alright. But if a dead body was found on my property, I would EXPECT LE to search my home and property. Just IMO.

Same here.I'd think it would be the first thing they would do.

JMO...
Both to rule me out and to find any evidence that may have been left behind.
JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member