IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No link was provided. Someone else speculated it came from Pacer or some other paid sight.

Their records are not on Pacer. PACER is a federal system for US district, bankruptcy and appellate courts. It doesn't cover state courts. The Indiana Courts case search says "official records of the court proceedings may only be obtained directly from the court maintaining a particular record." Someone may have gone to the clerk's office and requested the case file.

I know. :) I was just saying what was speculated last night.

Their records are not on Pacer. PACER is a federal system for US district, bankruptcy and appellate courts. It doesn't cover state courts. The Indiana Courts case search says "official records of the court proceedings may only be obtained directly from the court maintaining a particular record." Someone may have gone to the clerk's office and requested the case file.

[quote name=&quot;Burnt Toast&quot; post=13225689]I read the article. It did not have a video with it of the news story. I did not see anything said about a neighbor noticing foul play.[/QUOTE]<br />
<br />
http://cbs4indy.com/2017/02/16/property-owner-talks-about-discovery-of-missing-delphi-teens-bodies/<br />
<br />
Yes, video in link; start it at ~1:45 and listen to the reporter searcher was a volunteer then RL stated that neighbor was one of the searchers that found them next day and noticed obvious signs of foul pay after finding them

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Please everyone, remember DO NOT quote a post that is in violation of terms of service. ALERT ONLY.

When you quote the post it makes it much harder to remove not to mention very time consuming for the mods.

RL has not been accused in this case let alone convicted.

Do not refer to RL as "the killer". Do not refer to the property owner as "the killer".

95% of our alerts are on this thread. That's not right.

Everywhere else posters can abide by the rules.

Please do not make me close this thread because of the constant alerts and violation of TOS.

Thank you,
Tricia

We don't know what types of SW were served on any of those 70 people. They could be all for DNA swab because they are registered SOs (guessing). But I think it would be HIGHLY unlikely that they had 70 probable cause documents. I did some extensive reading on that subject. It really is only saved for the main suspects. And I want to be fair, I also unearthed some cases where they were served and mistaken. Human error. But I don't for one minute believe that this was rushed (it was serviced a month later). I think it was for forensics.
Tools, weapons , garbage bag box lot, zip ties, receipts, mud, rug fibers, duct tape etc. Good old fashioned evidence.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
All search warrants have a Probable Cause Affidavit. There is no way to get a search warrant at all without one. There isn't anything special about this warrant just because LE used the words "probable cause".

February 16, 2017

"Ron Logan, who owns the 40-acre property, said he’s lived there for 53 years.

“Totally, totally, unreal,” he said.

Logan said he was in Lafayette Monday afternoon when the girls were last seen near the Monon High Bridge Trail.

He said he first gave permission for his property to be searched Monday night. He said he drove into town Tuesday and, when he came back, he learned the girls’ bodies were discovered about 50 feet from Deer Creek."

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/16/police-question-multiple-people-in-delphi-girls-murders/

I think if RL is guy on the video he would have said more like get off my land.
This is private property.
Not seeing it honestly.

My apologies Tricia!

What I intended to convey in my post is being misunderstood.

On March 23rd Sgt Slocum said this was a very complex case.

It's not a simplistic one based on where the bodies were found or who might act suspicious.

IMO RL just doesn't fit a Complex Case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

so the girls were alive around 2.... what time was the time of the trip to the transfer station?

But the bridge where the LW video took place, is not on RL's land.

Did you mean LG?

Is it possible people get territorial about adjacent property to their own? I know there seems to be a lot of that where people live on the beach and try to block access to public beaches from visitors.

Yes, I meant LG. I edited it. Thank you.

No clue what anyone does, but making the point the bridge is not on his property nor does he own it. His property is about 1/2 mile or so upstream. From what I've read and has been reported, people are on that bridge all the time.

Did you mean LG?

Is it possible people get territorial about adjacent property to their own? I know there seems to be a lot of that where people live on the beach and try to block access to public beaches from visitors.

IF RL wasn't allowed to drive because of his DUIs etc, who else had the keys to his vehicles so as to maybe drive RL around? Was it his relative that lives on Bicycle Rd. (as it was the 1st place that was searched by LE) or someone who lives at a Tippecanoe address? Maybe whoever else had keys parked the truck at the grain silo? Hmmmm...

Did you mean LG?

JMO..but the girls weren't the first ever to walk that bridge or the trails. I can't see them being the last either - there's the people who were supposedly there that same day, after the girls were on the bridge. Also, iirc, when there was someone who was in his barn, or he thought they were, he called the police but to me someone in your barn is a bit different than people walking public trails or going on that bridge.

moo

There are so many other theories to explore in this case that do not involve RL. ( arranged meet up and the girls were mislead about the other person's age, random encounter, sk, a registered sex offender.....) I keep saying it, but RL happened to own the wrong property at the wrong time.

JMO...
He said he went to buy the fish on Monday. I'm talking about Tuesday morning when he went into Delphi for *something* and wasn't home to help search.
Peace.
JMO.
The search on Tuesday was much more organized and they wouldn't want random people just walking around in those woods whether it was their property or not. It was best if he stayed out of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper