IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RBBM

JMO...
Having 2 young girls found dead on my property would be enough to make me drink and I don't have an alcohol dependency.
JMO.

I agree with this post and for someone that has a problem it would most likely cause them to lose what control they were trying to exercise on that habit...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://wishtv.com/2017/03/17/search...mily-continue-in-delphi-double-homicide-case/

“At this time just because we’re serving a search warrant and he’s in jail, I don’t want people to make that connection that he’s under arrest for double homicide because he’s not at this time,” said Sgt. Tony Slocum, Indiana State Police.

A judge granted a warrant for investigators to search his home and everything on the 40-acre property. But investigators would not share what piece of evidence gave them probable cause.

“I don’t believe it was just one piece of evidence I think the totality of evidence led to probable cause where a judge was able to issue a search warrant and that’s a normal course of business,” said Sgt. Slocum. “It’s not the first time we served a search warrant in this case.”

Investigators said they searched around a dozen homes trying to eliminate and rule people out in connection to the murders.

“We served multiple search warrants so far, and search warrants and evidence can either exonerate a person or maybe require law enforcement to take a closer look,” Slocum*said. “But at this time Ron Logan is not under arrest for the double homicides of Liberty German and Abigail Williams.”

We are not sleuthing the other 11 people for whom probable cause search warrants were issued.

Slocum seems to be making a general statement about exoneration or taking a closer look, which applies to everyone not just RL.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

For sure. No argument there.

Then in other articles, it is very clearly talking about him specifically.

Ex: "The property owner, Ronald Logan, remains in jail on unrelated probation violation charges and police have not called him a suspect in the case.

'We’re trying to basically clear him or look at him even stronger,' said Sgt. Kim Riley. 'That’s about all I can say at this point in time.'"

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-no-suspects-in-the-murders-of-libby-and-abby

This is why it makes sense to consider him as one of many possible persons of interest until police clear him or new evidence emerges that points to someone else.

http://wishtv.com/2017/03/17/search...mily-continue-in-delphi-double-homicide-case/

“At this time just because we’re serving a search warrant and he’s in jail, I don’t want people to make that connection that he’s under arrest for double homicide because he’s not at this time,” said Sgt. Tony Slocum, Indiana State Police.

A judge granted a warrant for investigators to search his home and everything on the 40-acre property. But investigators would not share what piece of evidence gave them probable cause.

“I don’t believe it was just one piece of evidence I think the totality of evidence led to probable cause where a judge was able to issue a search warrant and that’s a normal course of business,” said Sgt. Slocum. “It’s not the first time we served a search warrant in this case.”

Investigators said they searched around a dozen homes trying to eliminate and rule people out in connection to the murders.

“We served multiple search warrants so far, and search warrants and evidence can either exonerate a person or maybe require law enforcement to take a closer look,” Slocum*said. “But at this time Ron Logan is not under arrest for the double homicides of Liberty German and Abigail Williams.”

We are not sleuthing the other 11 people for whom probable cause search warrants were issued.

Slocum seems to be making a general statement about exoneration or taking a closer look, which applies to everyone not just RL.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

That's all true. But I don't think the other recipients of search warrants were arrested and are still in jail. Nor did they have the bad luck to have the bodies found on their land. So RL does deserve a special look compared to others, imo.

You can carry certain acids in plastic bottles. The bottle could have been glass as far as I know. People will do what they have to do to have an open casket funeral especially in rural areas and small towns. Their face could be covered with a scarf if need be. I'm not going to address this again.
i have never heard of a funeral where the deceased face was covered. It makes absolutely zero sense in my opinion.

I want to say something here... my sister was being watched for 9 days... receiving dirty phone calls from an anonymous caller during that time... she had no idea that someone was going to hurt her... come into where she worked... knew she was closing that night alone. She had no reason to feel threatened by anyone.

Yet he was out there watching...digging a grave... getting a painting taupe to wrap her in to keep blood out of his truck...he brought rope. His knife... I feel positive that Abby and Liberty's killer planned what he was going to do with these girls. It did not take a long time to plan...He waited for the right moment and he went into action when he saw it and headed for the bridge...

Moo says the cow because??

What does 'BBM' mean? Does it refer to the police's promise not to pursue probation violations etc. against truthful people in the course of the investigation? IF so, I don't have a ready source. My information came from one of the earlier threads which had a reference to the police in this regard. I don't think I"ll be able to find it though as there are so many threads.

BBM: Bold By Me just means the area I highlighted for emphasis. And, yes it was about LE's promises.

Thank you for replying. Maybe I'll go in search of the early statements. I'm interested because it seems to have turned into a scorched earth policy. My experience has been that in many cases LE are willing to overlook violations in hopes of solving the murder(s). MOO

What does 'BBM' mean? Does it refer to the police's promise not to pursue probation violations etc. against truthful people in the course of the investigation? IF so, I don't have a ready source. My information came from one of the earlier threads which had a reference to the police in this regard. I don't think I"ll be able to find it though as there are so many threads.

BBM= Bolded By Me It is a way of saying 'i bolded that portion so we could focus on it.

If the area was searched by these civilians and didn't find anything could one of them put the bodies there later that night thinking it wouldnt
get searched again because it was already searched.
I have heard neighbor too many times Raises flags to me.

I cannot be on today as we are having friends over. I will be on again later and hope to find that you guys have solved the case!!

As I am so visual myself and it helps if I can "see" something, before I went to bed last night I made this map. It is of the routes that RL could take going from his house to the transfer station. Hope it is informational or helpful in some small way in the conversations that ya'll have today. FYI, the blue road is a highway so you cannot turn left onto the orange road as a shortcut.

attachment.php

Bringing this forward. Thanks, WebSight.

I'm thinking now that the heavy FBI presence early on and the numerous bill boards were due to the fact that there was some sort of "signature" , indicative of a past or current, serial offender, left at the crime scene. LE may think this creep has gone on, left the immediate area.
While RL has a lot of issues connected to him, to me, he simply is not the creep photographed on the bridge. I think he's a liar, habitual offender, scrappy, and maybe befriended the creep on the bridge at some point? And, he's resisting now just because of his "disposition"

The creep on the bridge could have been someone he allowed to stay in his barn or another building from time to time.

Regarding the serial killer/offender part of your post, Didn't the primary FBI (Mass..something) official @ the Feb 22nd press conference (w all of LE on the stage that was posted on yesterday or the day before's thread) say he didn't see any evidence currently to suggest this was a SK? I was thinking that's what he said.
I've really been pondering that aspect since there has been such a huge response to this particular case from LE which seems unique (at least it seems like it), and when he said not SK it popped out to me (if I interpreted or heard it correctly) because that is what plagues me about this case so much and why I chose to follow it. The huge response to it by LE and how widespread it was w billboards etc. It kind of makes me wonder if it was the nature of the crime that elicited that type of response -- meaning either 1) two girls at the same time in broad daylight or 2) what actually happened to them that we don't know. Was the crime that horrific? That's what I'm worried about. Was is it really unusual in some way?

i have never heard of a funeral where the deceased face was covered. It makes absolutely zero sense in my opinion.
I saw one once where the young man was killed in a motorcycle accident and at his viewing he was wearing his motorcycle helmet and gloves... A full helmet with the shade down... There was nothing visible. For all I could see there could have been stuffed clothes and no body. I found it odd. But funerals are hard and are for the comfort of us living and I'm no one to judge anyone on their decisions regarding funerals as I know first hand how difficult that all is.

I'm rambling but point is I don't think these ladies had injuries which were so horrific they couldn't be covered by well-placed accessories. IMO

I want to say something here... my sister was being watched for 9 days... receiving dirty phone calls from an anonymous caller during that time... she had no idea that someone was going to hurt her... come into where she worked... knew she was closing that night alone. She had no reason to feel threatened by anyone.

Yet he was out there watching...digging a grave... getting a painting taupe to wrap her in to keep blood out of his truck...he brought rope. His knife... I feel positive that Abby and Liberty's killer planned what he was going to do with these girls. It did not take a long time to plan...He waited for the right moment and he went into action when he saw it and headed for the bridge...

But what is the motive?
If it was sexual assault he would have taken them somewhere else IMO.
More private more time. He had controll of them.

If the area was searched by these civilians and didn't find anything could one of them put the bodies there later that night thinking it wouldnt
get searched again because it was already searched.
I have heard neighbor too many times Raises flags to me.

The topic of why the bodies were there on that site puzzles me. Could be that the perp did not have the means or the time to take them to a different location. Or, it could be they wanted the bodies found, perhaps making a statement of some kind.

“If we come across a suspect and/or witness — or anybody — during this investigation, and we find out they’re wanted on a warrant for some other activity that has nothing to do with the double homicide, we can’t turn a blind eye to that. So we’ve made arrests,” he said.
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/28/police-give-vague-glimpse-into-investigation/98545664/

Is there a source for the BBM? I missed the beginning of this case and don't doubt it, just would like to read for context. Thanks in advance.

I'd like to point out that on this petition to revoke probation letter they have the terms of probation listed as 2A, 2B, 2C and below that the violations matched to those as 3A, 3B, 3C for some that seemed confused about that in the last thread.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-42&p=13280153#post13280153

I do want to point out that both 3A and 3C state he did those violations "ON OR ABOUT" a specific date. I'm unsure if that is legalese talk or if they are unsure which date he did (translating to perhaps they were not in fact trailing him as a POI). MOO on some points.

attachment.php
w

It's not a dump or landfill. It's a transfer station. Garbage trucks come in and take the trash to the dump (if they accept basic trash) and other trucks take away the recyclables to the recycling center.

Veery interesting new development, imo.

I saw one once where the young man was killed in a motorcycle accident and at his viewing he was wearing his motorcycle helmet and gloves... A full helmet with the shade down... There was nothing visible. For all I could see there could have been stuffed clothes and no body. I found it odd. But funerals are hard and are for the comfort of us living and I'm no one to judge anyone on their decisions regarding funerals as I know first hand how difficult that all is.

I'm rambling but point is I don't think these ladies had injuries which were so horrific they couldn't be covered by well-placed accessories. IMO
I have said this many times. My sister was shown and she had extensive injuries including the fact that her throat was slit 5 times almost severing her head from her body.

You have my deepest sympathy in the horrible, tragic loss of your sister. Was this murderer someone she knew?

-
This was NOT closed casket. So, the rumor doesn't even make sense.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member