IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? So you are saying that someone who is just visiting the site cannot see all the photos we post?

Yes. So when photos are stolen from here, it's by a WS member. Then they stupidly post them on facebook using their name. Dumb!

JMO...
His right foot has bothered me from Day 1. Beyond motion or camera blur and cloning/artifacts, it looks, well, almost missing and reconstructed. Just something not right about it.
JMO.

Okay, I am just go crawl out on the limb here and dangle:

That leg, or at least part of it, was created from different parts of said leg.

I discovered that yesterday as it jumped out at me when I was messing about with the photos. Perhaps the leg was too blurry, IDK.

But to reiterate what I posted earlier about the photos being "created" (according to LEO Slocum):

That is not a bad thing, it was a necessary thing. JMO

No pitchforks please?

Hey ALL:

I am bumping my own post because I was contacted by a WSer who let me know that less than 12 hours after I posted it here at WS someone STOLE these images and has posted them on facebook, claiming to do the work themselves.

Even though these are my pictures they are the property of Websleuths.

Please, if you see any of these "out there" would you let me know? Thanks!

This may or may not help you with these images, but tineye dot com has a reverse image search and google probably does as well.

Without getting too technical... There were probably elements from multiple pictures used to make one picture. I'm sure the young girl's hands were shaking while filming. There are either 24 or 30 frames(pictures) per second on an iPhone 5 video...for example(24 for low light)

In consecutive frames..there could be one part of BG clear and others blurry. And the next frame, the opposite could be true. They would combine those frames to make one sharp photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM - and... perhaps it was you, maybe someone else also stated that maybe part of her hand or finger was blocking the lens in portions thus causing LE the need to recreate that area.

Every time I get away from the computer for anytime and refresh it logs me out and I have to log back in. Yes, you can not see the images if you are not logged in.

You can tick the little box on the login screen right below password box that says keep me logged in or whatever the wording is.

Okay, I am just go crawl out on the limb here and dangle:

That leg, or at least part of it, was created from different parts of said leg.

I discovered that yesterday as it jumped out at me when I was messing about with the photos. Perhaps the leg was too blurry, IDK.

But to reiterate what I posted earlier about the photos being created according to LEO Slocum:

That is not a bad thing, it was a necessary thing. JMO

No pitchforks please?

Thanks! I wasn't implying it was a bad thing, nor was I trying to slam LE either. I understand they most likely needed to piece things together. Having years of Photoshop experience in a professional setting the right foot of BG really stands out to me. I appreciate your input and all the hard work you do!

This may or may not help you with these images, but tineye dot com has a reverse image search and google probably does as well.

Excellent idea bemused. Websight, if you are not familiar with the function, one of us can explain. You can find all the locations your photos would be posted.

I've been reading along on since this tragedy occurred but this is my first post on this thread.Thank you to all the great minds on here and to the super photo analysts, map makers, graphics experts. I've been wondering if the image of BG was altered by LE because what was available to them from the phone was a series of poor quality images due to fumbling, trying to hide phone, nervousness, acting quickly etc, of the girls? Maybe LE tried to put together something to create a clearer image and the image released was that result? IDK, just brainstorming.

Without getting too technical... There were probably elements from multiple pictures used to make one picture. I'm sure the young girl's hands were shaking while filming. There are either 24 or 30 frames(pictures) per second on an iPhone 5 video...for example(24 for low light)

In consecutive frames..there could be one part of BG clear and others blurry. And the next frame, the opposite could be true. They would combine those frames to make one sharp photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly! That's what I found and when they were put together there were a few gaps. I could see the gap in the face and closed it in the one photo and I believe it created a clearer picture of BG's face. Just mo though.

Can't you just give a brief answer? We're having enough trouble keeping up with the thread! :) We're all on the same team so let's help each other out.

I had posted a scenario about maybe the BG ran dogs ( catches rabbits for sport). Small dog could not traverse the bridge so he might put it in his jacket to come across and when he got across he put it down and it took off running. "Help me catch my dog, down the hill " and the rest is history.

I think the idea that LE had to chop pictures from various frames in order to create a decent image is probably the most likely scenario, but I have to question if maybe one of the blurs around BG's legs could be a bag that was cropped out. It could be another situation where LE is keeping info and evidence close to the cuff because only BG would know what his bag looked like and what it contained. JMO

For anyone, who like me, is not a lawyer:

http://bhtampa.com/blog/evidentiary-hearing/

An evidentiary hearing in criminal cases is most commonly referring to a hearing that occurs as part of a violation of probation case. When someone charged with a violation of probation and does not resolve the case with an admission or dismissal of the violation of probation, the case will ultimately resolves with an evidentiary hearing. An evidentiary hearing is the equivalent of a trial for a law violation.

During the evidentiary hearing, the State Attorney’s Office will call witnesses and present evidence attempting to prove the probationer violated their probation. The Accused will also have the opportunity to call witnesses, present evidence and present argument. Ultimately as we have discussed in other blog articles, there are two (2) types of violation of probations – technical and substantive violations. An evidentiary hearing can occur on either a technical or substantive violation. The State is forced to prove the violation by a preponderance of evidence. This is a much, much lower burden than beyond and to the exclusion of every reasonable doubt – the standard for criminal cases. Many times, a probationer will be found not guilty on the underlying the substantive criminal charge or the State will abandon the charges and the Court will find the probationer has violated the terms of their probation. The Judge will have the ultimate decision; a probationer does not have the right to have a jury make the decision. A probationer does have a right to counsel during the evidentiary hearing. An attorney can greatly assist in forcing the State Attorney’s Office to properly carry their burden.

Thanks! I wasn't implying it was a bad thing, nor was I trying to slam LE either. I understand they most likely needed to piece things together. Having years of Photoshop experience in a professional setting the right foot of BG really stands out to me. I appreciate your input and all the hard work you do!

Honestly I was really talking about it not being a bad thing as I was worried that folks would start to think that I had a negative opinion towards LE for doing it!! I put that in there for me, not you! :D

From the video that was released of his truck being seized, they most definitely had the doors sealed with red tape.

Excellent idea bemused. Websight, if you are not familiar with the function, one of us can explain. You can find all the locations your photos would be posted.

Oh yes, please do explain as I had no idea that was any such thing.

For anyone, who like me, is not a lawyer:

http://bhtampa.com/blog/evidentiary-hearing/

An evidentiary hearing in criminal cases is most commonly referring to a hearing that occurs as part of a violation of probation case. When someone charged with a violation of probation and does not resolve the case with an admission or dismissal of the violation of probation, the case will ultimately resolves with an evidentiary hearing. An evidentiary hearing is the equivalent of a trial for a law violation.

During the evidentiary hearing, the State Attorney’s Office will call witnesses and present evidence attempting to prove the probationer violated their probation. The Accused will also have the opportunity to call witnesses, present evidence and present argument. Ultimately as we have discussed in other blog articles, there are two (2) types of violation of probations – technical and substantive violations. An evidentiary hearing can occur on either a technical or substantive violation. The State is forced to prove the violation by a preponderance of evidence. This is a much, much lower burden than beyond and to the exclusion of every reasonable doubt – the standard for criminal cases. Many times, a probationer will be found not guilty on the underlying the substantive criminal charge or the State will abandon the charges and the Court will find the probationer has violated the terms of their probation. The Judge will have the ultimate decision; a probationer does not have the right to have a jury make the decision. A probationer does have a right to counsel during the evidentiary hearing. An attorney can greatly assist in forcing the State Attorney’s Office to properly carry their burden.
This is very informative, thanks!

Hmmm interesting what Sheriff Leazenby says in this article "Theories are useless if people don't know the evidence, and since police have been tight lipped about the particulars of this case, posts on social media merely speculate what the person thinks might have happened, he said." I didn't know LE used those kind of signs to announce murders Article here>> http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...rs-wrong-no-arrests-delphi-slayings/98537636/
JMO

Oh yes, please do explain as I had no idea that was any such thing.

With Google...
Upper right corner of Google page, click "images"
then click the camera icon on the search bar
then paste your image URL

I don't know about anyone else, but when I'm not logged in to my WS account I can't see images people link to on WS's server. I can read the posts just fine but not be able to see the linked images.

You are correct.

Really? So you are saying that someone who is just visiting the site cannot see all the photos we post?

I can't see them if I'm not logged in even though I can read the posts without an issue. I will have to look again and see if images that are linked elsewhere, I think the tag is img=src URL, are loading. When I'm not logged in I can see the path but not the image.

correct. i can not see them either when i am not logged in. My daughter is not a member but when she reads the threads she can not see photos either.

Yes. So when photos are stolen from here, it's by a WS member. Then they stupidly post them on facebook using their name. Dumb!

I did not ever remember that being the case (that one could not view post photos if not logged into WS), so I just logged out and tested it out, as just a random public person viewing, and I could still see the photos on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cases