IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE went door to door in town interviewing people with a clipboard just asking if they'd seen anything at all.

IMO LE would be conducting a lot of interviews in person and not relying solely on tips via the tip line or to local police by telephone.

No presser. RL has a hearing tomorrow.
No link for the transfer station info either.

Sorry I'm so full of 'no's' this morning.

Why is the transfer station document allowed to be posted without a link?

Could they have made it over the bridge and on their way to Abby's home and he picked them up while he around the transfer station?

Floridan,

Do you have some insight or insider info that we don't have?

Please share if you do.

Because as far as I know nothing about RL is 100% participant or 100% innocent .

Thanks for sharing any info you may have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Read the rules. You can't accuse him.. Rules are for everyone, and allot of speculating it's him and insinuating.. It's not fair until you have proof, it's a ongoing investigation and the LE does not need anybody' insinuating it's someone. They have enough without others accusing RL.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I believe the girls lives were ended like my sister's with a knife attack. This would of been silent and rendered them unable to scream. I am sorry but I believe all other speculation of acid etc to be wrong. I was told that my sister's voice could only come out as a whisper. The neighbor in the house next door to where he took her told me he was sorry but he did not hear anything and my sister was tortured...

There are wounds that cause this...

Moo says the cow because???

Could they have made it over the bridge and on their way to Abby's home and he picked them up while he around the transfer station?
No. The video shows the attack on the bridge. That's pure conjecture on my part. No video has been released. IMO the pictures show progress toward an eminent attack.

What I believe:

RL is innocent of murder .

RL may know who did this and purposely covered up their potential involvement ... For two reasons.

1) he honestly thinks the other party is innocent..it's a friend, neighbor., someone he knows and trusts. Someone who helps him freely . RL doesn't want to believe this person could do this .. and feels he isn't capable.
RL has lived in his home some 50 years, I'm sure he has good friends in the area.

2) He accidentally involved himself ( ride, hiding evidence etc) and realized after the fact. He is protecting himself. Plus if he helped some from #1 he may not even have admitted to himself there was criminal activity involved.

Exactly. The creep that did this could be practiced, methodical, not afraid of doing what he did in broad daylight and much younger than RL. RL may have viewed him as a son figure whenever he was around

BG knew the area in my opinion, because he made a friend of RL. That simple

The hyperfocus on RL is somewhat understandable since he's really the only person LE has mentioned by name, thereby he's really the only person that Websleuths TOS allows us to sleuth.

THAT SAID, I just keep reminding myself: Family, friends, neighbors, community members of these girls (and of RL) are probably reading these threads. I suggest we put down the pitchforks and torches regarding RL and be very careful about not accusing people of crimes they have not been charged with. :please:

My heart aches for all of them.

For context, I'll repost the MSM report I shared in the prior thread:

–––––––

LE has issued "approximately 70 search warrants and subpoenas ..." in this case.

(quote source: March 13 Fox 59 news report: http://fox59.com/2017/03/13/police-c...-investigation)

–––––––

RL was only one of the people served.

Plus, I strongly believe we're just bored and chasing our tails as we speculate as to why RL remains in custody and his truck was impounded.

I've learned a limited amount about DUI law during my experience in the journalism business, and in the few law courses I've taken, and working with attorneys and helping an ex through law school ... and, heck, I also learned from close family (and from myself becoming a victim to a man) who repeatedly violated felony and/or "third-strike" DUI rules.

I doubt Indiana law is substantially different than most states when it comes to felony DUI and repeat probation violation. IMHO.

What I'm getting at is RL's being in jail and his car being impounded does not substantiate in any way RL's guilt or innocence in the murder case. Also, none of it proves or disproves RL is BG. IMHO, none of it is relevant to the murder case. Here's why:

1. Impounding RL's truck: That's not uncommon when people frequently violate terms of DUI probation. It's very likely it's not related to the murders of Libby and Abby, in my most humble and marginally educated opinion. And it happens.

2. Holding RL in jail. This also is common with frequent violators of felony DUI (and/or so-called "third-strike") probation conditions. They're immediately jailed and held without bail. The time they're in jail while waiting on court proceedings is counted as "time served" if the court decides to revoke his probation. This is accepted practice.
If I'm wrong, I'm sure I'll be corrected. :loveyou:

Patience, folks. Justice is coming, imo. I can feel it.

Thanks.

What I would love to know is.....RL obviously drove himself a lot, he obviously owns his truck(even if in someone else's name)

WHY NOW did he get violated for his probation? Why did they NOW make a big deal out of his truck being parked across the road from his home?

This was not something he did for the first time in the 2-3 years he's been on probation.

What did I miss? I'm like one step behind. I'm only here for a sliver today, please stay.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Report it.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I've been away from the threads for a day and a half and I'm just finding out about it now. I thought maybe someone knew why it's been allowed to be posted.

Hi Bemused, I have to use Caps because I cannot "bold" on my Droid Force on Tapatalk. Maybe I can but that part of my brain is all cobwebby and the parts are rusted. Sorry if my post offended. (If it was mine)

No, you are doing fine, as most are.
Just gotta be careful telling other posters how to post, time out isn't fun.

Hi Bemused, I have to use Caps because I cannot "bold" on my Droid Force on Tapatalk. Maybe I can but that part of my brain is all cobwebby and the parts are rusted. Sorry if my post offended. (If it was mine)

Thanks, it's hard for me to know that but when someone seems to be upset by the words they use that are in all caps it looks like yelling to me.

Someone else asked... but why do you think there was such a large LE presence including the FBI so early in this case???

As someone else wondered: Was there a signature at the crime scene?

Was it just because two teenage girls were killed?

Was it because they had audio and video of the killer?

Was it just because the town is small and the level of this type of investigation with the resources required, would have overwhelmed local LE?

In order words, something BIG had to have brought all these LE in here for this case.

What do you think???

I'm thinking there was a signature noted at the crime scene that relates it to others. Hence the FBI billboards, etc. LE may know from prior experience that the perp is no longer there, goes to questions about hitchhikers, etc.

I think the FBI has an idea, and RL may have housed and friended him unknowingly

Exactly. The creep that did this could be practiced, methodical, not afraid of doing what he did in broad daylight and much younger than RL. RL may have viewed him as a son figure whenever he was around

BG knew the area in my opinion, because he made a friend of RL. That simple

I also believe the girls were left at RL's house not because BG wanted to frame him but because time ran out. BG used the land because he was familiar with it. When the families of Abby and Libby reacted so swiftly BG had to leave them there and high tail it asap.

I'm thinking there was a signature noted at the crime scene that relates it to others. Hence the FBI billboards, etc. LE may know from prior experience that the perp is no longer there, goes to questions about hitchhikers, etc.

I think the FBI has an idea, and RL may have housed and friended him unknowingly

I think it was a SK. That's why the investigation is taking so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member